Soccer Competition

It's You

Sunnee was frowning as Dylan followed her to their last period. He kept his smirk on his face. "So Sunnee, we didn't get to talk properly since this morning. Can we have a little talk?", he asked her.

 

 

Sunnee faced him, "How can we talk properly if you keep flirting with me?", she asked him. "I can't help it. You're the only girl who wasn't head over heels for me.", he said back at her. Sunnee gave him a forced smile, "I'm sorry but your charms won't work on me.", she said to him. She turned around and walked to their classroom with Dylan following her.

 

 

When they entered the classroom, everyone's eyes were on them. Sunnee noticed that their teacher wasn't there yet. Dylan could hear the whispers from the girls, which mostly are words like 'He's so handsome', 'He's hot', 'I would love to be his girlfriend' and more. He gave his signature smirk making the girls scream.

 

 

Sunnee rolled her eyes and left him standing. Dylan noticed this, "Hey, you can't leave just like that!", he said to her. Sunnee glared at him, "What do you want?!", she asked angrily. "You're my guide so you have to stick with me where ever I go.", he said to her. 

 

 

"No, I am your guide so you will stick with me where ever I go. If not, you'll get lost.", Sunnee said to him. Dylan smirked at her, "You said it yourself, I will stick to you where ever you go.", he said. Sunnee realized what he meant and face palmed, "This guy is so...", she said in her thoughts.

 

 

As on cue, Jiro Wang, their P.E. teacher came. "Okay class, good afternoon!", he said cheerfully. He was greeted by a cheer. "Before anything else I would like to introduce our new classmate, Dylan Xiong!", he said. Dylan went in front of the class and gave his signature smirk again. Sunnee almost puke at what he did, "Can't this guy give it a break?", she muttered.

 

 

"Now that you've met him. Let's start!", Jiro said as he lead them to the soccer court. Sunnee smiled excitedly, Dylan noticed this and gave her a teasing look. "Let me guess, you like soccer?", he asked. Sunnee just simply nodded at him, not interested on their ongoing conversation. 

 

 

"She's the only girl who's good at soccer.", Win, one of their classmate, said. Dylan gave her a judging look, "Really? She seems pretty weak to me.", he said. Upon hearing the word 'weak', Sunnee felt her heart ache. 

 

 

"Hey, you can't judge her just like that.", Win said. Dylan shrugged his shoulders, "Well that's what I see from her. Besides, I'm the soccer captain back in my school, I should know whether she is qualified to play soccer or not.", he said.

 

 

Sunnee clenched her fists when she heard that, but she was still not over from 'that' word. His memory still haunts her, his mockery laugh, his broken promises, and his hurtful words. She then faced Dylan, "How about this? I'll challenge you to soccer right after this period. Let's see who's the weak one!", she shouted at him.

 

 

That gained Jiro's attention, "What's happening here?", je said as he approached them. Sunnee glared at Dylan while he just looked plainly at her. "He insulted me so I challenged him to play soccer.", she said. Jiro sighed, "There's nothing I can do to stop you right, Sunnee?", he asked.

 

 

Sunnee kept glaring at Dylan. "Fine, I'll let you guys use the court. But don't damage anything, you'll pay for it.", he reminded them. Their class started with Sunnee hating on Dylan.

 

 

---

 

 

After class, Sunnee's friends and Dylan's friends watched them as they played soccer. Echo could only sigh as she watched Sunnee playing using all of her strength, "I've never seen her this angry before...", she said. Esther nodded her head, "Looks like Dylan will be added to the black list.", she said.

 

 

"Black list?", Wayne asked as he and Wes looked at them. "Black list. Sunnee's list, those people that she hates will belong to that list.", Esther said. Wayne gulped and sweatdropped, "I don't want to be on her black list.", he said. Wes laughed at him.

 

 

Echo jumped from her seat as Sunnee scored in the soccer. It's their last round and Sunnee just won the challenge. Echo cheered for her as Sunnee run up to them with a huge smile on her face.

 

 

Dylan walked to his friends with a scary look, Wes just patted him on the back. Wayne turned to Esther, "Be prepared to his angry rants. It's his first time getting lose on soccer, especially to a girl!", he whispered to her. Esther gulped and nodded her head.

 

 

"I want a rematch!", Dylan demanded. Sunner gave him a smirk, "What? Can't accept that you lost? And to a girl?", she asked. Dylan glared at her, "No, you cheated!", he exclaimed angrily. "I never cheat, especially on soccer. I love soccer so why should I cheat on my loved one?", she said. 

 

 

Dylan stomped off angrily, he can't believe he lost to a girl. "I hate you, you tomboy!", he muttered to himself. 

 

 

---

 

 

Dylan got on his phone angrily, he sat at his bed thinking about the scene earlier. "That girl!", he shouted angrily. "No, I shouldn't let her affect my mood.", he said to himself. He then opened an app, he quickly opened an inbox and typed.

 

 

Hey. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

What's wrong? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

How did you know that something's wrong? - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

You never chatted me with 'Hey' unless you are in a bad mood. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Well, there's this girl... - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Oh, you have another girl to play with? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

No! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Hey, what's wrong with you? I never expected you to deny a girl, or that you're not interested in her... - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

I am interested in her. But... - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

But? - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

She was hot, cute and all but she's a tomboy! And to boot, she embarrassed me in front of my friends! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

I'm sorry to hear that... - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

What should I do? Please help me! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Well, first of all. Don't toy her heart, bully her or play her. She's still a girl after all. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

What? No! She doesn't deserve my kindness! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Still. I thought you're collecting girls to see if one of them is your special girl? You have to learn to treat girls with kindness whether if she's a tomboy or not. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

I guess you're right. I'll try to do that. Thanks for your help! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Anytime :) - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Dylan smiled then layed on his bed, "Chatting with her makes my mood better. I hope we'll continue our social friendship if we know each other personally.", he thought to himself. He then fell asleep with a smile on his face.