Who

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




(Chaewon's POV)

Yuri and I walks out the cafeteria to get back to yena's room. I hear laughter as we go near to yena's room door. 
 

I open the door, I was taken a back when i see the person who is sitting smiling. 

 

"Y-yena" I runs towards her and hug her.

 

Yena gave me a confuse look. 

 

"Y-yena i-m sor-ry" I cried out while hugging her, I miss her.

 

I sense that she smile, I feel relieve but then.


 

"Why are you saying sorry?" I gasps when i heard that. 

 

"And why are you hugging me?" Once again everyone was shock. 





 

"And... Who are you?" I broke the hug and let my tears fall down.

 

"Omo, why are you crying? i'm sorry." Yena start to panic as i cried.

 

"Yena? You know who i an right?" Yujin worriedly asks. 

 

"Yea? You're An Yujin my bestfriend." Yujin frowns. 

 

"Then how about them?" yujin points out everyone. 


 

"Hmm, She's my cousin eunbi, her wife chaeyeon and.." she hesitated. 

 

I was just looking at her waiting for her to remember me. 


 

"You're yuri right?" Yena point me out when she said that. 

 

"N-no i'm chaewo—" I was cut off when yena held her head. 


 

"Ugggh it's hurt, help ugh" Yujin panics as yena fighting with the pain. 

 

Eunbi being the oldest, she call the doctor. Yuri pull me away and hug I her. 


 

'Why can't you remember me? Do you hate me that much?' chaewon thought.

 

(Third POV)

The doctor and nurses arrive at yena's room, they inject my fiance to calm her down. 

 

"We calm her down, probably her heads hurt because of the incident." the doctor explain. 

 

"Doc but why she doesn't remember chaewon but she remembers us?" Chaeyeon asks. 

 

"yea, about that. I examine her brain, and a part of her brain which system that control our memory and emotion is damage, It's temporary but We don't know when will it back." 
 

"I advice that don't push yena to remember things, It may cause her to feel headache. But i suggest that you take it easy and make her remember you itself. may i excuse myself" The doctor added and leave the room. 

 

"I'm sorry chaewon," Eunbi walks towards to chaewon and hug her.

 

"N-no un-nie it's my fault" 

 

"No don't say that, It's not your fault okay?" eunbi comforted the younger girl. 

 

"Everythings gonna be alright chaewon ah." Yujin also comforted chaewon. 


 

After an hour eunbi insist to drive chaewon home to get some rest. Only yujin and yuri are on yena's room. 


 

"Hey! You're the one that the company were investing right?" Yujin approaches yuri and sit beside her. 

 

"Y-yes" Yuri nervously nodded. 

 

"Ah, Im sorry about my attitude that day" Yuri looks at her. 
 

"N-no it's fine, It's my fault after all" Yuri replied. 

 

After that they didn't talk, the room filled with silence, but then yujin phones ringing. 
 

"Hello?" Yujin answer. 

"Come to the company now, we need you" the voice in other line. 

"Okay, I'll be right there" yujin hang up the phone. 
 

"hm, yuri-ssi can you look for yena for a while? I need to go to the company" Yujin asks a favor to yuri, which yuri gladly to accept. 
 

"Yea, No problem. I'll just text you or eunbi if something happens" Yujin nodded, they bowed to each other and the taller girl leaves the room. 

 

One hour had passed, yuri didn't know that she feel asleep as she guarding yena. 

 

A groan can be heard inside the room. 

 

"Uurrrgghh" The girl on the bed was groaning while she try to sit up. 

 

the girl who is sleeping heard the sudden groan that makes her to wake up. She immediately stood up and run t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter