Mark

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"unnie..."  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"whats wrong yuri?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you come over to my house.." yuri sobs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what happen? wait me there.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After that yuri hang up the phone, she still crying from what her and her father argue about. She hug her knee as she was lying on the sofa in her living room. 30 minutes passed she heard a knock on her door and she stood up then walk to the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yuri what happen?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"U-nnie..." yuri hug the other girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what's wrong? Did yena hurt you? tell me." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-no.." yuri broke the hug then they sit on the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then my father find out about me and her.." the other girl raise her eyebrow because she was clue less. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Me and yena is in a relationship.." the other girl nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And your father wants you to break up with yena?" yuri nodded while sobbing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what are you going to do?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-no, I can't break up with her unnie." yuri said, then the older girl hug her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then tell this to yena."yuri nodded.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, our yuri is really inlove huh." the older girl .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"u-nn-ie..." yuri blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't be a cry baby okay? I know you can fix this with yena" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou for coming over hyewon unnie~" hyewon smile as she hug yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're always welcome yuri ah~ Just call me and i'll be there" hyewon smile lovingly to yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[At Yena's office]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Finally done." Yena said after she finish her last work for today, she look at her watch to see it's only 3pm. She smile as she think about meeting yuri because she finish her work early.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Secretaryyyy shiiiin!! Do I have any appointment today?" yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"All of your appointment today is done, except one" yena look at her secretary. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sleep over in my Joyul's apartment" yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought it was some sort of meeting with other company" yena said while she place her hand on her heart and over react. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, i'll be leaving now. Bye secretary shin." yena bid a goodbye to her secretary and she leave her office, while she was about to open her car door someone call her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi yena-ssi." yena turn around to where voice came out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it eunwoo?" yena asks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can we talk?" eunwoo said, yena nodded then they go to the nearest cafe around her company. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them order a coffee and sit opposite from each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it you want to talk about eunwoo?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll straight forward to you yena-ssi." eunwoo take a deep breath. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri is now trying to open her heart for me.. I ask you to stay away from her.. I beg you." eunwoo look at yena's eyes, while yena was taken aback at a sudden request. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why should I stay away from her?" yena said as she sip her coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"because we're getting married, and I want her to completely accept me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I've been trying to win her heart even though i know it's hard, and she is now slowly opening her heart to me but then you show up.. I'm back to zero again.." eunwoo lower his head. Yena frown she can't let eunwoo favor. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't do that." eunwoo quickly raise his head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I beg you..." eunwoo plead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"S-sorry eunwoo.. I know you two are getting married at first i thought i was okay with that but when we talked to each other and clear things out.. We're back again." yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"As long as I want to consider your feelings to yuri, but I do love yuri and i can't let go someone i love.." yena stand up and about to leave but eunwoo talk and she turn around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll tell her father about his." eunwoo threaten. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be glad if you do that for us." yena bowed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll fight for yuri even my life is on the line" with that yena leave the cafe, leaving eunwoo with a hurt feeling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena quickly walk to her car and start the engine, while she was driving her way to yuri's apartment she keep thinking about what if yuri father find out. Little did she know yuri's father already know about them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena open yuri's apartment door, even though she hasn't the key card she know yuri's passcode. When she walk to the living room there is no yuri to be found.

 

 

 

 

 

“where is she? maybe in her room.” yena talk to herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena walk towards yuri’s room and quietly open the door, she peek inside the room and found that yuri was sleeping on her bed. She approach the younger girl and sit beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was yuri’s hair, she admiring the younger girl beauty. She was smiling to herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you yuri ah~” yena softly said and kissed the top of yuri’s hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter