Heart Knows

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Months have passed after the celebration of hyewon and sakura's engagement, they are now back to their own business. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena had been busy with her work, she had a lot of work to do so she still didn't say to chaewon that she has feelings for yuri. 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon was an understanding girlfriend but she can't help but to miss yena since the older girl was busy with work since she's the ceo of her company. She was still bothered about something. 

 

 

 

 

 

[CGCompany]

 

 

 

The girl with a ponytail slam her body to the sofa inside her office as she feel exhausted. She loosen the grip of her necktie and ed the first button of her polo. 

 

 

 

 

"Secretary Shin, Do I still have an appointment today?" Her secretary browse her schedule.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes you have to meet your father at 3pm." Yena remember that she still didn't say to her father that she already remember everything. 

 

 

 

 

"Can I cancel that?" her secretary laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course" yena smile but then.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can't"  yena smile drop as her secretary . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"UGGGGH" yena groan. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why do you want to cancel it?" her secretary asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Coz she want me to get married." her secretary nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Then continue your marriage with ms. kim." yena remain silent and looked at her secretary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? you don't like ms. kim now?" secretary shin widened her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"No no it's not like that..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I say something?" yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You seems out of focus since you came work a months ago." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then when we met Ms. Jo in the conference room where the presentation was held, you seems you didn't listen but you just looking at ms. jo.." her secretary said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So?" yena raised her eyebrow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not like im meddling in your life ms. choi im only saying my opinion.. Is this something to do with Ms. Jo that's why you are out of focus and not to get married to ms. kim again?" yena thought her secreary was right. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm confuse secretary shin, I don't know chaewon still makes my heart flutter whenever we're together." yena deeply sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's hard ms. choi.. but you know only you can figure it out, because You're heart knows who you truly love, May I excuse myself now ms. choi" her secretary said and leave the office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I could figure it out." I look at the clock and it's only 10am in the morning, yena grab her coat and she get in her car then she drove away. 

 

 

 

 

———————————————

 

 

 

 

While yena was driving her father called her. 

 

 

"Yes dad?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm on my way to somewhere" 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's too early, our meet up is on 3pm." 

 

 

 

 

"Fine, I'll be there now. bye" 

 

 

 

Yena hang up the phone and she make a u-turn to get back to their company to meet her dad, she park her car and make her way to the elevator. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*DING* (A/N; i really hate using sound effects but yea i just need it😂😂)

 

 

 

 

The elevator opens she step inside and tap the 4th floor. She reached the floor and step outside then every employee bowed to her as a sign of respect since she is the ceo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She knocks on his father door. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come in" Yena open the door then close it and she sit infront of her father desk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why you call me to come here?" Yena said straightforward. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Our deal remember, and i have a favor for you to do" Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I remember the deal, and also i already remember chaewon" her father look at her while smiling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Finally, when did you plan to continue your marriage?" her father excitedly said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know dad, I'll figure it out. I'm still out of focus right now, I don't want think about it for a while. I'll tell you when I'm ready" her father nodded as she knows yena was struggling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, i won't put pressure to you. Anyway can you drop by to Jo Entertainment and give this box to Yuri's father" yena sighed as she pick up the box. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Fate always have a way to make us see each other.' yena said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll leave now, bye" yena open the door to step outside then she go to the parking lot. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was driving her way to Jo Entertainment, her heart was beating so fast when she thought of meeting yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will she talk to me?"

 

 

 

"Will she finally stop avoiding me?" 

 

 

 

But then what if's came cross to her mind. 

 

 

 

 

 

'What if she doesn't want to see me?'

 

 

 

 

'What if she still hate me?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

'What if—' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'*Beeep*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena step on the break as she heard the honk of other car that was infront her passing by. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I shouldn't overthink. whoo" yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She reached the Entertainment's paking lot and she park her car, before she step outside she grab the box thats for yuri's father. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As she was walking to the building, the employees greeted her. Yena was basically popular since their company make a name in the industry. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She reached mr. jo office then she knocks, unexpected person open the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two met each other's eyes, after many months they met again. They remain looking at each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Yena come in" because of mr. jo deep voice the two came back to reality. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter