Too late

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ugh you're so heavy" yuri groan as she massage her nape. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yuri was infront of the fridge to grabs some water when she hear yena vommiting. Yuri grab a towel then immediately run towards the living room. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omg, Are you okay?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'of course she's not okay pabo.' yuri scold herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena sitted and rest her head on the sofa as she was finished vomiting, In other hand yuri take care of everything she clean up all yena's mess. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujinieee water." Yena beg she's still closing her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri grab a glass of water and give it to yena, yena drink up the glass of water. Yena slightly open her eyes and adjusting her sight to the light. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuj—" yena look at the girl beside her, and her eyes widened as she recognize the face of the figure beside her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yuri.." Yuri smile to yena, yena was froze she still looking at yuri's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"W-hy? yujin? i called." Yena's brain can't perfectly process. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm s-sorry yuri, can you call yujin to pick me up.." yena said that make yuri frown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can spend the night here yena.. It's 12am yujin must be sleeping, and you are drunk." Yuri nodding her head, yena can't protest but to give in, yuri was right. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here wear this, your shirt stinks." Yuri gave her pajama to yena and walk inside her room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was left in the living room she try to balance herself towards the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was completely dress then she left the bathroom, yuri was in the living room waiting for her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sleep on my room, the sofa here in the living room was wet." Yena gave yuri a apologetic expression.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for puking on your sofa, I can buy you one" Yuri chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No need i'll just call someone to clean this, for now rest in my room" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But how about you?" Yena asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There's a sofa in my room, I can sleep there" Yuri smile as she walks onto her room then yena followed her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena's dizziness somehow disappeared when she realize it was yuri who taking care of her mess, and the fact that it was actually the jo yuri she missed.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can sleep on the sofa yuri, you can have your own bed" Yena smile at the younger girl, then she grab the blanket on the sofa and position her self to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri sighed she had no choice but to let yena's decision. She lay at her bed trying to not look at yena's direction, A loud thunderstorms make yuri flinch in her bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The younger girl was afraid of thunderstorms and her room was completely dark, she was frightened that she called out the older girl's name. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yen-a..." yuri's crack voice make yena to look at where yuri's direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" yena worriedly asks yuri.

Another loud sounds make yuri flinch, It was raining outside. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yena.. I'm scared.." Yuri utter as she was tightening her grip on the blanket. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you please... lay beside me... until I fall asleep?" yuri said as her tone was still afraid. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena stood up as yuri said that, the older girl didn't hesitate to stand up, she have the courage in everything since she drank alcohol but she is completely in her sense. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The older girl sit beside yuri and tap her shoulder, the younger girl flinch but then she realize it was yena, she immediately hug the older girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sshh... It's okay it's just a thunderstorm, I'm here" Yena hug the younger girl then she pulled out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena position herself and lay her back on the bed, she wrapped her arms around yuri's shoulder and pull her closer to her. Yena want to stop the time, this time that yuri is in her arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri snuggles her head towards yena's neck inhaling the natural scent of yena. Yena kissed the top of yuri's head and the younger girl feel calm on yena's embrace. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't be afraid, I'm here yuri.." Yena utter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"y-yena.." yena and yuri's eyes, they are too close with each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"what is it yuri?" yuri hug the older girl tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you.." yena's heart feel happy when yuri said that, yena pull yuri much closer to her and sniff the girl scent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you too joyul~" yena smile as she feel yuri smile to her too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry for ignoring you earlier, It's j-ust.." yena hesitate to continue her words. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is it because of eunwoo?" yuri said as she look at yena's eyes but the older girl avoid her look. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The thunderstorm strike again that make yuri hug tighter. Yena smile as yuri is hugging her, she really want to thank the thunderstorm for the perfect timing. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah.." yena said softly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"D-o you love eunwoo?" yuri didn't answer that make yena heart ache. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I guess she really do love him" yena thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight joyul.." yena kissed yuri's forehead then she closed her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't love him" yena immediately open her eyes as yuri spoke. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter