Meet

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



(Yuri's POV)

The sunlight from the outside hits my face, i slightly move not wanting to open my eyes. I switch position back facing the sunlight, I was about to sleep again when i heard my phone ringing. I groan as my sleep getting disturb. 

I reach my phone on my small table near my bed and answer the call.

"Who's this?" i didn't bother to open my eyes. 
 

"It's sakura you dumb hamster, you're already 30 minutes late.. Get your now here and the heir of our investor is here and she looks really pissed. Be here in 10minutes or we will lose this investor." I immediately stood up and straight to the shower room. 

'Dang it, I forgot that i have a meeting todaaaay shoot!' i cursed myself

I finished showering and do my makeup inside the car, I was rushing to our company. 

Now i'm infront of our building, I saw sakura walking back and fourth i guess she's waiting for me. 

"Saku-unnie, is the investor still there?" I said she didn't answer instead she pulls me to do meeting room. 

As we enter the room i saw the heiresses of our investor. one of them look really pissed. 

"It's been 30minutes since I wait here. It's ing 30minutes late!" I heard the one curse in front of our another investor, the other investor is calming her down. 

 

"Excuse me Ms. Choi." The heiresses look at our direction when sakura unnie calls her. 
 

"Finally. You just wasted my 30 minutes here waiting." The other heir said. 

"Calm down bro." The one with choi in the name said.
 

"S-sorry, I'm the one who's fault in it." I said she looks scary. 
 

"Just ing start so we can finish. I have a lot of things to do." As soon as the other heir said that we immediately set up. 
 

"Goodmorning I'm Jo yuri" I introduce myself.

"Proceed to the presentation" The one with the short hair said while her eyes is in the paper. 

'So arrogant' i thought. 
 

I proceed to the presentation, Ms. An is the one who is questioning me about the product while ms. choi is just silently listening. 

After 30 minutes our meeting is done, Ms. An immediately leave the room while ms. choi is arrangging the papers. 

"Ms. Choi I'll be the one who will arrange that." Sakura said, but the latter refuse and shake her heads. 

"Nah, It's fine. Sorry about my friend attitude earlier. She doesn't like waiting so long." I lower my head as soon as she said that, Sakura walks out the meeting room because she's being called. 
 

"I'm sorry about being late, I totally forgot that i have meeting today im so sorry." I said in an apologetic way. She looks at me and smile. 

 

"Ahh, it's okay. I know how it feels being late in the meeting. I know you're a beginner so i totally understand you." I smile as she said, I feel comfort towards her voice. 
 

"By the way, nice presentation but.." my smile faded when she paused. I bite my lips and pout. 
 

"You should stop doing that when you're doing a presentation" She pointed my lips, and she chuckles. I bowed. 
 

"Okay, I'll be leaving. Nice to be your company's investor Ms?" She walks towards to me and offer her hand. I don't know but i feel nervous when she offer her hand, I hesitate if i going to hold or shake her hand. 
 

She looks at me in the eyes and i look at her in the eyes. I can feel my heartbeat fasten. 

She was about to pull off her hand but i immediately hold her hand and shake it. 
She look shock maybe because she thought i wouldn't hold it. 

"Jo, Jo Yuri" I said, then i see her smile

"Nice meeting you Ms. Jo Yuri." she nodded. 

"I'm Choi Yena. I'll take my leave now" She look at me then look at our hands. 

I startled and immediately pull my hands off and bow to her. She leave the meeting room. 

'This is so embarassing' i thought. 

But then suddenly I place my hand on my heart. 

"Why is it like this?" I question myself. 

I startled when sakura calls me, I also leave the room and walks onto my office. 

(Yena's POV)

I exited the meeting room, Ahn yujin left me there she had to go home early because today is yujin and minjoo's anniversary. 

I didn't realize that i was smiling and yuri's smiling face pop up to my mind. I shake my head. 

'No no no. You will get married 3days from now. She is just cute nothing more. Chaewon is much better.' I scold myself. 

I enter my car and drive to our company. Tomorrow will be my day off plus preparation for our upcoming wedding. We will have a dinner later with chaewon's mom. 

I receive a text message from my chaewon. 

From: My fairy chaewon💝

Jagiiiyyaaaaaa~ ☺️

I smile when i saw her message. 

To: My fairy chaewon💝

What's with the endearment? anyway, i like it. hehe 😘

I reply to her but then my ringtone play and it shows that my chaewon calling me.

I answer it.

"Hello?" i said.

"Jagiyaaaaaa~" she said in a cute tone.

"What's the matter babe?"

"Nothing.."

"I just miss youu" she said i can sense that she's sad.

"Aww, I miss you too babe. I'm on my way to our company. I pick you up later.. See you later jagiya~" I call her with the endearment she gave me. 

"Drive safe okay? I don't want to be widowed before our wedding." I laugh at her silliness.

"Silly, Okay call you later. I love you jagi~"

"I love you too" she reply to me and she hung up the phone. 

I finally reached our company, I was greeted by the employees. I step on the elevator and press the number 3. 

I open the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter