Prologue

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter







The girl with a high ponytail sitting at her desk holding her head as her secretary place a bunch of paper works, She's been like this for the first 6 hours signing,reading and writing. A red-brown headed girl figure appears at the door smiling towards to the girl with high ponytail.

 

"Don't over work yourself. take a break." the red-brown headed girl said softly.

 

"You know i can't do that" the other girl sigh, the red-brown headed girl frown. She walk towards the other girl desk and snatch her pen.

 

"What are you doing chaewon?" the figure on the desk frustratedly said. 

 

"Is that how you talk to your fiance? huh Choi Yena?" chaewon raised her eyebrow that make the yena gulp.




 

"It's not like tha--" Yena paused as chaewon laugh.




 

"I'm just kidding, Give yourself a break yena ah~" as chaewon said yena stood up and hug her fiance. 




 

"hmmm" chaewon smiled as she succeed pursuing yena to take a break, she hugged her fiance and sweetly smile.




 

"where's the frustrated yena earlier?" the younger girl tease the high ponytail girl.




 

"It's gone, after she hug her future wife" yena reply that make chaewon blushed. Yena broke the hug and grabs her fiance hands.




 

"Let's eat lunch together" Yena and chaewon walk hand in hand, greeting the employees as they passed by. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

A cute looklike hamster girl sitting at her desk inside her room doing some work stuff, She's been like this for the past 4hours while she was working a deep voice suddenly spoke up. 

"Are you gonna be like this all the time?" The cute girl startled at the sudden voice. 

"You suprise me appa omo" the girl p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter