Date.

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




The older girl opens the car door for the younger girl then she get inside her own car. Before she start the engine her free hand hold the younger hand and intertwined their hands together. They give each other a warm smile that makes their heart connects. 

 

"Where do you want to go today my joyuul?" yena asks then start the engine. 




 

"Hmm.. how about han river?" yena nodded then she start driving while they are on their way yena asks yuri. 







 

"so when will we say to your father about our relationship?" yuri looks at her. 




 

"I'll tell him tomorrow." yuri said and smile. 





 

"What if he didn't approve? what if he still continue your marriage with eunwoo?" yena was so worried that yuri's father might not agree. 






 

Yuri squeeze her girlfriend hand. "Don't overthiiinkk will youu?" then yuri kiss the back of yena's hand. 




 

"You're right, even If he doesn't agree, I fight for it. Now that i have you, I won't let you go." yena convince herself that she can't let yuri go. 







 

"I'll also tell my father about this later but for now let me spend my day with my girl" yena pinch yuri's cheeks. 




 

The younger girl blush at the older girl words that make her heart flutter. Yuri still can't believe that yena and her are together now, she didn't mind what would her father will say if he know about her and yena. They reached the han river and they walk hand in hand, they didn't mind the people who is staring at them, they are too focus with themselves. 








 

"What do you want to do first?" yena asks her girlfriend who is sitting beside her eating her ice cream.






 

"hmm how about we ride a bike?" yena nodded while smiling then they walk towards the bike rental. 







 

"should we seperate? or that two seats and two pedals?" 






 

"Two seats and two pedals" yuri smile like a child while pointing the bike. Yena pay for the rental then they grab the bike. 

 

(A/N; LIKE THIS hehe)




"I'll be at the front and you at the back" yena nodded following her girlfriend order. 




 

They both sit on the bike and they start pedaling, yuri was having a hard time pedaling because she doesn't know that yena wasn't even pedaling. 




 

"ugh, why is it so heavy?" yuri groans as yena was smiling while seeing yuri being frustrated.




 

"Yah yena do you even pedal" yuri said.





 

"Ofcourse" yena said but she still not pedaling, teasing yuri more. 




 

Yuri was so frustrated that the bike was so heavy and slow then she look at yena at the back and caught her.




 

"Yah Choi Yena" yuri stop pedaling and the bike stop.




 

"Hahahahah, I'm sorry" Yena smile to yuri that make yuri more angry. 





 

"You--" yuri was about to hit yena but yena was fast to grab yuri's hand and she lean forward to capture the younger girl lips. 





 

Yuri was caught off guard on what yena did, her cheeks turn into pinkish that make yena smile. 





 

"Heheh did it make you silent?" yena girlfriend more. 





 

"yah" yuri softly said as she was still blushing and turn away. 




 

"don't be angry i'll start pedaling" yena said while her smile didn't fade away at yuri's cuteness. On the other hand yuri was still blushing at yena's sudden action she didn't expect that. 








 

"Let's go joyuuul~" Yena said and they start pedaling. 





 

They spend 30 minutes roaming around the han river, treasuring the moment. The fresh air that brushing through their skin was so good, Yuri would glance to yena and they both giving each other a warm smile. 





 

30minutes passed they return the bike to the rental then they both agree to rest at the side of the river. 







 

Yuri side hug the older girl beside her and rested her head on the older girl shoulder. Yena smile at yuri's clinginess she put her arms around yuri's shoulder. 






 

"Are you hungry joyul?" yena asks. 






 

"Kind of but i want to stay like this for a few more minutes" yuri said as she snuggles her head onto the older girl neck.





 

"I love you yuri ah~" yena said sincerely. 






 

"If your father agree with us i won't hesitate to marry you." yena added. 





 

"If he didn't agree, I'll fight for you even my life is on the line" yuri feel touched with yena's words. It makes her heart feel warm. 






 

"I'll fight for our relationship too yena ah~ Let's fight for our relationship. No matter what happen promise me that you won't leave." yuri said and raise her pinky finger.







 

"I promise." yena also raise her pinky finger and they make pinky promise then yena kissed the top of yuri's head.






 

Time flies so fast that they have go each other home, yena drive yuri to her apartment. 

 

 

"We're here" yena said, yuri was asleep so she tap yuri's shoulder. Yuri open her eyes when yena taps her. 





 

Yena open the door for yuri. 




 

"Goodnight joyul~" yena said, yuri was clinging to yena. 





 

"Don't you wanna have a sleep over again?" yuri said while looking at yena with a puppy eyes. 






 

"As much as I want, I have a work tomorrow." yuri pouted.








 

Yena lean forward to kiss the pouted lips of yuri that make the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter