Epilogue

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sounds of the siren of ambulance can be heard rushing through the way, groans also can be heard inside the ambulance. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah choi yena pick up the phone.” the older girl tried to dial yena’s number but she didn’t answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

“U-nn-ie..” the younger girl groans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hang on yuri ah, Were almost there” the older girl said as the younger girl held her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The older girl tried to dial yena’s number again but still the other girl didn’t answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Ughhh. Choi Yena!!’ the older girl groans as the other girl didn’t answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaewon u-nn-ie.. It hurts..” yuri yelp at the pain. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Were here now yuri ah, hang on okay? I’ll call yena again.” chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ambulance stops at the front of the seoul hospital and they immediately put yuri to the Emergency room while chaewon was waiting outside the ER calling choi yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dummmb duck answer the freaking phone.” chaewon was so frustrated. 

 

 

 

 

ring

 

 

 

 

ring

 

 

 

 

ring...

 

 

 

“Hello wonnie?” 

 

“Finally you answer dumb duck.”

 

“I’m sorry i was in the meeting earlier.” 

 

“Whats the matter? Is everything okay? why you sound so frustrated?”

 

“Its your fault ducky!”

 

“Okay, tell whats the matter chaewon. Is my wife okay?” 

 

“Come to the seoul hospital now.” 

 

“Why? IS MY WIFE OKAY? OMG! TELL WHATS WRONG CHAEWON!!” yena shouted.

 

 

“YOU DUMB DUCK, COME HERE YOU IDIOT YOUR WIFE IS LABORING AND SHE’S IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM NOW. GET YOUR HERE!!” chaewon shouted back.

 

 

 

“WAIT ME THERE! OMG” yena said as she hang up the call. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and yuri already married each other, They have been together since 4 years ago. Yuri was pregnant with yena’s baby yes theyre having a baby thanks to technology. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was inside the emergency room shouting yena’s name as she feel pain. The doctor was doing their job as she was saying yuri to push.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WOONNIIEEE WHERE’S YURI?” yena shouted while panting as she approach chaewon.

 

 

 

“She’s inside, she really needs you right now.” chaewon said then the older girl nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Excuse i’m her wife and she needs me please let me in” the nurse nodded and let yena get inside. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena look at her wife who is struggling to push the baby inside her stomach, Yena was smiling and at the same time feeling nervous because their baby is finally coming out. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Joyul..” Yena called out that make yuri look at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU DUMB DUCK!! UGHH” yuri groans as she saw yena.

 

 

 

 

“YOU UGGHH CHOI UGHH YENA!!” Yena flinch and she run towards to yuri’s side and held her wife hand but instead yuri grabs her hair.

 

 

 

 

“AW AW YURI THAT’s HURT” yena yelp as the grip of yuri’s hand on her hair tighten. 

 

 

 

 

 

“MORE MRS. CHOI.. MORE PUSH THE BABY’s HEAD IS ALREADY OUT” the doctor said. 

 

 

 

 

“UGHHH!! YOU GODDAMN DUCK!! I WON’T BE CARRYING OUR CHILD NEXT TIME!!” Yuri shouted that makes the doctor and nurses chuckles.

 

 

 

 

“SO THERE WILL BE NEXT TIME? AWWW” yena replied as she struggle from yuri’s tighten grip on her hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOUUUU UGHHHHHH FREAKING DUUUCKKKK!!” with that last shout and push the baby finally came out. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uwa uwa uwa” The baby cried as she same out. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri’s grip on yena’s hair loosen, The younger girl pants heavily while yena holds yuri’s hand and squeeze it. 

 

 

 

 

 

The nurse grab the baby to clean her up. The doctor said the baby will deliver after they clean her up and yuri must be transfer to a room. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was feeling so exhausted so she passed out, Yena was so happy that her wife and their baby is safe. The younger girl was transfer to the private room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri ah, You did it.. I love you so much” yena said as she talk to her wife who is sleeping then she kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Choi Yena! Why you look so messed?” chaewon said as she notice yena’s hair is messy.

 

 

 

 

“I was about to grabs her hand while she was laboring but instead she grabs my hair and she tighten her grip.” chaewon laughs as she imagine yuri and yena in that situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“My scalp hurt so much you know” yena said as she fix her hair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You deserve it duck!” chaewon mock as yena pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why you two so loud” yuri groans. 

 

 

 

 

Yena immediately look at her wife while chaewon sits beside yuri’s bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay? Do you want something? Is it hurt?” yena said while panicking. Chaewon just laugh how tense yena is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m okay yena.. don’t over react.” yuri rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YURRRIIIII!!” Yujin shouted as she open yuri’s room door. 

 

 

 

 

“Omo YURI AAHH” minjoo shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Our yuriiii~” Eunbi and hyewon also shouted. 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri unniee” Hitomi and Nako said.

 

 

 

 

 

They all hugged yuri that make yena roll her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Yah yah yah! Don’t hug yuri too much she still recovering.” Yena pouted then yuri hit her arm and glare at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aigooo! Yena is jealous because you guys didn’t greet her.” chaewon said then they all laugh.

 

 

 

“Yah I’m not” yena pouted.

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo! Stop being childish ducky!!! You’re a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter