Avoiding

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yena..." that one call make yena heart flutter, now that she remember everything she missed chaewon's voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena runs towards chaewon and hug her tightly it makes chaewon startled as well as their friends. All of them was just watching how yena hugging chaewon tightly. 

 

 

 

 

"Chaewon-nie..." Yena's voice crack as she call the younger girl, chaewon hugs yena back as she also missed the warmth of yena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaewon was crying as yena didn't broke the hug then yena suddenly spoke up. "wonnie.. I already remember everything." everyone gasps as they heard yena saying she remember. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"y-yena.." chaewon was now crying so loud, they all feel their eyes are getting watery. They are happy that the fact that yena finally remembers chaewon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all gathered in the living room yena was holding chaewon's hand while they are seating, They started interrogating yena with a questions. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When did you remember everything?" Yujin asks. 

 

 

 

 

"Last night, when I was getting drunk my head hurts then a scenario was like playing in my head, remember when i was in the bathroom it gives me headache." yena answers yujin question. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How did you know chaewon that were here? and since when you arrive?" Eunbi asks chaewon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"from me" minjoo suddenly spoke up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes minjoo-unnie said it to me that you guys are here, and i arrive last night but i decided to come today in the morning." chaewon smile as she can't believe that yena's remembering her now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Weeee shouuuullllddddd ce--"the door bell rings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh it must be yuri" sakura said as she stood up and open the door revealing yuri's figure. They walk their way to the living room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuuuriiii!!" chaewon squeal as the older girl hugs yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri let a soft smile as she hugs back the older girl, Yuri and yena's eyes met but yuri immediately looked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When did you arrive?" yuri asks as they broke the hug, chaewon smile as she answer yuri's question. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri unnie, yenaa finally remember chaewon unnie~" nako said, then yuri look at chaewon and yena with a smile but you know its a fake smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm happy for the both of you" yuri smiled she tried so hard not to crack her voice while saying that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LETS CELEBRATE AGAIN" Yujin screams and earned a smack on the head by chaeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're so loud dog" everyone laugh except for yuri and yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was looking at yuri with a worried looked as she remember what happen last night, she was still bothered about last night. She was so confuse why her heart was fluttering to see chaewon's face again and why her heart hurt to see yuri with a sad face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"okay let's split up one team should buy beverages and the other team will stay here in the house to prepared the food." everyone agree and they split up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin,yena,eunbi,hyewon and yuri." Chaeyeon said, they all agree leave but chaewon pouted as she was not into yena's group. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't sulk chaewon, i know you miss yena but you should give her some time." chaeyeon smile at her, she can't denied that her unnie was right.

 

 

 

 

[Yena's group]

 

 

 

 

They used hyewon's car yujin and yena was fighting who will be seated to the passenger seat but yujin was too strong so the puppy win. Yujin stick her tongue out to tease yena, yena sighed and pouted. 

 

 

 

 

yena make her way to the the back seat she open the door to was hesitate to go in when she saw hyewon was in the window seat and she has to be seat next to yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah choi yena come inside now." yena back to reality and she get inside the car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was feeling nervous when her and yuri's shoulder touch she felt a current going up. While yuri is feeling nervous too she still can't forget what happen last night. They didn't know hyewon was observing them on how the two was so tense. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They arrived at the grocery store, eunbi suggested that they would split up. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay yuri and yena you two will be together buying this one, yena don't grab that is not on the list." yena rolled her eyes on eunbi, not because she can't grab that is not on the list but the fact that she was paired with yuri she was so nervous. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay let's split up." eunbi command and they left yuri and yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was hesitate to break the silence between her and yuri, she knows that the girl was avoiding her, yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go." yuri said with a serious tone leaving yena behind, yena was startled when yuri was the one who spoke up. She follow the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

They we're silent while grabbing what's on the list, no one was to brave to speak even yuri. She was trying to avoid yena, the fact that she remember chaewon, her feelings toward chaewon. She was hurt but she knows in the first place that she shouldn't love yena. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri.." Yuri was starled as yena call her name softly. 

 

 

 

 

'Don't call me you dumb duck. Im too weak.' yuri thought

 

 

 

 

I didn't reply and continue to ignore her, I heard her sighed. I grab the final thing on the list then i feel that she grab my hand to stop me the she pull me to her. 

 

 

 

 

Our eyes met , we're too close to each other, our heartbeats was the only one can be heard. 

 

 

 

 

"Stop avoiding me yuri ah.." Yena paused. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"coz it's hurting me." yena added as she was looking at yuri's eyes that was now getting watery. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri yena where are you--" Yujin paused as she saw yuri and yena pulled away from each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"T-the-re you are.." Yujin stutter as she approach the two of them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eunbi was waiting for you guys in the line." Yujin added. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be the one to go there." Yuri said as she pull the push cart away leaving the two. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay? Yena mind to explain?" Yujin look at her with a confuse look as she was waiting for yena's response. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"explain what?" Yena was trying to pretend that she didn't know what yujin meant to ask. 

 

 

 

 

"you and y--" yujin was interupt when yena spoke. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? i can't hear you" yena said while walking towards to eunbi as she was covering her ear. Yujin can't believe her bestfriend leave her hanging. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'There must be something between you and yuri hm.' yujin continuesly nod her head as she was suspicious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They headed to the parking lot yujin and yena was the one carrying the groceries, they fighting again on who to sit on th front but when yujin open the door hyewon was already sitting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aww too bad im the first one" hyewon tease yujin as yen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter