Who do you think next

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri and yena is infront of hyewon's house, they rang the doorbell and hyewon opens the gate for them. The two is the first one to come. 

 

 

 

 

"Sakuraaaa unnie~" Yuri runs to sakura when she see the girl and hug her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuriiiii" sakura called back as they hug. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnieee here, a gift for you" Yuri gave the paperbag to sakura and the older girl thank her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyewon ah, here your favorite cake" Yena show and give it to hyewon, hyewon gave a wide smile after seeing the cake.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jjaaaang" Hyewon gave yena a thumbs up. 

 

 

 

 

 

Since yena and yuri was early for the said calltime, they decided to help the couple. Yuri was with sakura preparing foods while yena and hyewon was preparing the tables. 

 

 

 

 

"Yena ah. Why you two are together?" Hyewon sudden ask. 

 

 

 

"Ah, she texted me to accompany her to buy sakura a gift since im free i accept it also since you invited us today, we go here together. Why?" Yena smile to the girl infront her. 

 

 

 

"Nothing. I just wondering. Since when the two of you became close?" Yena look at hyewon with a confuse face. 

 

 

 

 

"Is this interrogation?" Yena jokingly chuckles. 

 

 

 

"I think since when her boyfriend and her broke up, I've been comforting her so she don't get depressed or something...." Yena paused. 

 

 

 

 

"And to be honest with you hyewon. since the incident of her and her boyfriend, there's inside me that saying i should protect her in all cost." Yena added and smile to hyewon. 

 

 

 

 

Hyewon nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

 

"What about chaewon?" Yena frown with that question. 

 

 

 

 

'Why is everyone always metioning chaewon?' yena thought. 

 

 

 

"Hmm? What about her?" I asks her as my reply. 

 

 

 

"You know you two are—" Hyewon was interrupted when the door bells. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll go get it" Yena said and she walks to the door leaving hyewon preparing the tables. 

 

 

 

 

 

"YENAAAAA!!!" Yujin shouted and hugs her friend tight.

 

 

 

 

"Ah— You dog- Yo-ur C-hoking me" Yujin release yena. 

 

 

 

"Oopss sorry." Yujin laughs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin is together with minjoo they are the second to arrive, then after a while kwonchaeng arrive then wonyoung together ith hitomi and nako. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Noise can be heard at hyewon's house, there's Yujin and yena being so noisy, Chaeyeon and eunbi helping the couple to place the food on the table and there's hitomi and nako playing while wonyoung,minjoo and yuri was sitting silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena unnie.." Nako called yena then the older girl replies with a humm. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's plaaaay" Yena nodded while smiling and the walk towards nako's place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and nako was teammates while their opponents was yujin and hitomi. They are playing PS4. They are so noisy because of shouting when the other team was about to lose or the other team is about to win. 

 

 

 

 

 

"YESSS WE WIN" Yujin and hitomi do the high five then they stick out their tongue to nako and yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena and nako pouted. "YOU GUYS CHEAAAT" Yena squeals. 

 

 

 

 

 

"We didn't cheat you guys are just so weak" Yujin was teasing the oldergirl. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena put her arms around yujin shoulder to her neck and fakingly chokes her. 

 

 

 

 

"Whoooo's weaaaaak!!" Yena laughs as she playfully chokes the puppy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay kids stop. Come here." Eunbi said, the two of them flinch and they stood up straight then walk besides eunbi. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHH" The duck and the puppy squeals in pain when eunbi pulled their ears. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Were sorry eomma eunbi" Yujin and yena said at the same time, while squealing. 

 

 

 

 

 

The others are laughing while watching the two being scold by their mother eunbi. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay guys enough. Dinners ready come here now" Their appa chaeyeon calls out. 

 

 

 

 

They gathered in hyewon's dining room, they are so noisy even they are eating. 

Yuri and yen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter