Jo Yuri

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Yena's POV)

 

 

 

 

Yuri and I reached the 8th floor which the floor of her apartment, I follow yuri which leading the way to her apartment. We stopped at room 822, Yuri tap her card to the censor then the door opens.  I was hesitating to get inside, Yuri look at me and smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come in yena" I nodded, I close the door behind me and I sit on her sofa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Make yourself at home yena" everytime yuri saying my first name i feel nervous. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-yeah" i stutter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you like? Coffee? Juice? or Water?" Yuri offer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Water will do." I smiled at her, she go to her fridge. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was wandering my eyes around her place, I find her place so neat,clean and comfortable. My eyes caught the picture on the table beside her TV. It's yuri and jaehwan being a lovey dovey in a picture. 

 

 

 

 

'Jaehwan must be so lucky' I thought.

 

 

 

 

I was interrupted when yuri's voice echoed in my mind. 

 

 

 

 

"Here your water and clothes." I grab the things she offers me and she sit beside me. I thanked her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll go get changed, where's your bathroom anyway?" She pointed the door beside i think her room. I stood up and get inside the bathroom to get change.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sit beside her after i get change. I saw her giggling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is there anything on my face that make you giggle?" I asks her, I caught her off guard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A-hh.." I chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luckily this shirt fits in me." I pointed the shirt i've been wearing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yea, It's not mine. It's jaehwan shirt." I make an 'o' shape with my mouth. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'So she and jaehwan are live in?' I wonder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll wash this then I'll return it tomorrow." I utter and drink the water on the table, I just feel my throat dry, I saw her nodded. How can she be so cute even just by nodding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So mind if I ask?" I look at to her when she suddenly spoke. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"About what? I don't mind really." I smile waiting for her to responds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You said you send chaewon right?" I nodded. "Why?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, She said she want some time alone, and i think i'm one of the reason why she decided to leave..." I paused. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Until now i can't still remember her." I lower my head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not your fault yena ah, maybe she really need time alone to sort some things. Don't put pressure on you" Yuri patted my shoulder, I raise my head and look at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou" I smiled and she smile back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you have work today?" I shook my head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hm. Can you accompany me to the mall today? I'm sorry if i have to ask you this. Since jaehwan is out of country because of work i have no one to accompany me." Yuri said nervously. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yea, I don't mind. I'm not that busy so i can accompany you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

She hugged me with excitement, i was taken aback of the sudden touch then she pulled out and smile at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Why this smile so familliar?' i say to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry about that, I just get excited" I let a soft awkward chuckles. 

 

 

 

"Nah its okay. Lets go?" We stood up and ride the elevator down to parking lot, I drive to the nearest mall. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Third POV)

 

[MALL]

 

 

 

Yuri and Yena was walking around the mall, Yuri need to buy new dress for the upcoming event she need to attend. 

 

 

 

 

They go to the department store, Yuri choose a black polo with a miniskirt after they buy yuri's clothes, they decided to eat before they go home. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri yah~ where do you want to eat?" Yena asks while they walking around the mall. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. what about ramen?" Yuri suggested. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay nice choice" They walk and walk until they see a ramen house. 

 

 

 

 

Yena ordered tonkotsu ramen and Kurume ramen for her and yuri. They chatted and waited for their order. 

 

 

 

 

"So how long have you been in a relationship with jaehwan?" Yuri look at yena after that question. 

 

 

 

 

"sorry for the sudden question. Did i interrogated your life?" Yuri shook her head immediately.

 

 

 

"No, no i was just suprised that you asks. I really dont mind" Yena smile. 

 

 

 

"I've been with jaehwan about 2 years" yena make an 'o' shape with . 

 

 

 

"That's a very long time. Congratulation for your engagement." Yuri raised her eyebrow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean engagement?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jaehwan said when were in the airport that youre his fiance didn't he?" Yena answer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, yea right, but me and him are not engage. Don't take his word seriously, I still didn't accept his proposal." Yena looks at yuri with a confuse look. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you two are not engage?" Yuri nodded. "Why didn't you accept his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter