Closer

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Yena's POV)

 

 

 

 

I step in inside our house and my brother greet me, I sat in the couch with him beside me. He start to questioning me why im in yuri's house, then i tell him everything that happen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? We should tell the police that jaehwan try to yuri." My brother shouted but not too loud. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah, Yuri doesn't want it. Infact they already broke up, and they have theyre closure." I lazily anwer. He shrugged his shoulder and he look at me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Btw dad wants you to meet him at his office." I slowly nod and i make my way to my room to take a shower. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I took my car key and my long coat, I was thinking why my dad want me to him in his office. I step on the gas. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I reached his office which was in the 4th floor. I slowly twisted the door knob. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're finally here." My dad smile, I smile at him and hug him. I was daddy's girl, I'm more close to my father rather than my mom but i love them both.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why you want me to go here?" I politely asks and sit infont of his table. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why can't i miss my daughter?" My dad say while laughing, i just roll my eyes on him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss my dad" We both laugh. "What's the matter dad? Is the company getting bankcrupt?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No,our company is doing great thanks to you" my dad winks, i just laugh at him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So whats the matter?" I seriously look at him and he start to look serious too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, I—m getting older.." Im patiently waiting for him to speak the next sentence. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I want to see my grand daughter before i die..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you want me to marry a man?" I sternly said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, I know your not interested in men. What im trying to say is.." I was so confuse. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You should get married, but i know your still recovering the memory of yours, and the memory you shared with chaewon." My dad spoke up, I was so confuse why would he bring chaewon to this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dad.." He look at me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So here the deal." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What deal?" I was so confuse right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If your memory doesn't comeback within 4months, I'll be setting you up." I was shock with that deal, but i can't say no to my dad. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine." I saw him smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be heading to my office now dad." I stood up and kiss his cheek then I leave his office. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I enter my office and slam my body to my own chair. I close my eyes for a while. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wonder if yuri already eat her lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

I wonder if yuri was okay. 

 

 

 

 

 

I also wonder why i was thinking of her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I raffled my hair as i get frustrated. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I grab my phone inside my coat pocket. I click yuri's contact number. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena: are you feeling okay now? /delete;

 

Yena: yuri ah /delete;

 

Yena: Do you want me to get you food? /delete; 

 

 

"Uggggh" I delete the letters i type, I was so frustrated it just a simple text but i couldn't send it. 

 

 

Yena: Did you eat your lunch? /pause typing;

 

 

"Okay choi yena, just send it" I talk to myself. 

 

 

"But i can't" Wow now im arguing to myself. 

 

 

 

 

I place my phone on the table and I rested my head on the table while being frustrated if i send it or not. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

beep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I raised my head and look at the phone infront my face, I panic as i saw yuri's name. I didn't send the text i type but why yuri's texting me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then I open yuri's text and i was shock that i freaking accidentally clicked the send button when i rested my head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I face palm with my stupidity. 

 

 

 

 

From: Jo Yuri 🐹 

 

           Hi yena 😊 Yea i just had my lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter