The end.

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh yena.. Did you and yuri already broke up?” yena cleared .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No.” yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. jo, I’ll be straightforward.” yena deeply inhale. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please.. cancel yuri’s wedding.” yena beg. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yena I can’t do that” yuri’s father replied. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. jo i really love your daughter, and we really love each other. Please.. Im begging you.” yena plead as she kneeled down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Choi Yena! Stand up” mr. jo shouts but not that too loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please.. mr. jo..” yena’s tears skip out of her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yena.. Im sorry, but its settled. Only eunwoo and his family can cancel the wedding.” mr. jo said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know that you and yuri love each other but it’s really settled.” Yena sighed, she bows and leave yuri’s father office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena walk out with a heavy heart, she really don’t know what to do anymore. She get in her car and rest her head on the steering wheel. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Only eunwoo and his family can cancel the wedding.’ yuri’s father echoed in her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena quickly lift her head and start the engine then step on the gas. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena reached her destination, she park her car and straight to the lobby of the building. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodafternoon. Is mr. cha is his office?” yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you have any appointment?” the girl in the lobby said without looking at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If you don’t have you may—“ the girl look at her with a shock face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Omo. Ms. Choi. Im sorry.” yena remain poker face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He is in his office.” yena nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena walk to the elevator and ride to it until she reach the floor where eunwoo’s office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She knock on the door and his secretary was the one who open the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, Ms. Choi what brought you here? You don’t have an appointment with mr. cha.” his secretary said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m here to see eunwoo.” yena said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait, I’ll talk to him first.” his secretary said and leave yena outside the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a minute his secretary called yena to go inside. Eunwoo signal his secretary to leave the two of them and then her secretary leave. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What brought you here yena-ssi?” eunwoo said while he still sitting in his chair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I need to talk to you eunwoo.” yena said sternly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“If this is about yuri and I marriage. don’t continue.” eunwoo said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunwoo.. I know i can’t change your mind but i really love yuri.. please..cancel the wedding” Yena begged as she was so helpless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry yena but i love yuri too.” Yena sighed then she nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunwoo.. *sighed* please take care of yuri. Don’t make her cry, don’t hurt her.” yena sighed while eunwoo was shock at yena’s words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please take care good of yuri... I guess i can’t really change your mind, so just let me say that.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please don’t make her cry, Love her even though she doesn’t feel the same. Love her until she loves you back.” yena cleared preventing to skip the tear that are trying to escape from her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I really love her so please don’t make her cry.” yena painfully smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With that last words yena leave eunwoo’s office leaving the young ceo dumbfounded. Yena knows she can’t change the guy mind, she also think this is for yuri’s good too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was driving while crying, her heart really feels heavy. Yena stop her car in front of yuri’s apartment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-yuri...” Yena called as she knock on the door, she forgot her key on her house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri open the door and greet yena with a wide smile, with that yena feel a pang on her heart. Yena step inside and hug the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I miss you yenaaa..” yuri said as she hug yena back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena remain silent at she still thinking what should she do, she love this girl but there is no way to change the guy mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-yuri.. You know that i love you right?” yena said not breaking the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know, I love you too” yuri smile, she broke the hug and cupped yena’s face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is there something wrong yena? Why your eyes seems you cry?” yuri said as she feel worry at yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena grab yuri’s hand and remove it from her face, yuri was feeling so weird with yena’s action. She feel uneasy the way yena action. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena cleared . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri ah. Let’s break up.” Yena said that make yuri froze in her spot. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The younger girl can’t believe of what she heard, she chuckles and think yena was just joking. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Stop joking around yena ah” yuri smile as she was about to hug yena but yena step backward. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not joking yuri ah.” the older girl avoided the eye contact with the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri cried as she know that yena was not joking around, the older girl peek at yuri who is crying in front of her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought you said.. whatever happens.. we should.. not give.. up..” yuri said between her sobs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was finally come to her sense and regret what she said earlier. She step forward then hug the younger girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-yuri..” yena said, yuri didn’t hug yena back but instead she punch yena multiple times. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“i hate you.. i hate you.. i hate you...” the younger girl said as she hit yena, while the older girl accept every punch yuri was given to her, she deserve it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you gonna let me marry that guy? huh? Are you gonna let your promise break? Are you gonna let me go that easy huh? I hate you..” yuri burst out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter