Move

Heart Knows. Yulyen/YenWon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Everything went back to where it is, Yena was able to work again her recovery got so fast. And there's chaewon who is struggling alone, she finals her decision. Minjoo her sister always ask her if it is her final decision chaewon will always answer definitely yes. 


 

"Are you sure chaewon ah? i can cancel it right now"the girl beside her chuckles.
 

"I'm fine, it's my final decision unnie." chaewon finished packing her stuff. 
 

Today is the day she will forget all the pain, today is the day she start to move on, today is the day she will leaving all behind. 

"Minjoo-unnie, Thankyou for being by myside." the younger girl hugs her unnie. 
 

"Im always on your side chaewon ah, Lets go now. You might missed your flight, but im gladly to missed your flight." the younger slightly hit her sister shoulder, that make the two laugh. 

 

[Choi Group of Company] 

The girl with a high ponytail was sitting pretty on her desk while her finger scrolling down the screen of her cellphone. A knock can be heard from the door. 

"Come in." 

 

"Hey bro." the girl who is sitting look at the figure at the door which waking towards her. 

 

"An Yujin what's bring you here?" 


 

"Aren't I the one who is questiong you that?" The older girl looks at her bestfriend with a confuse look. 

 

"huh? What are you talking about?" 


 

"Look choi yena! i know you don't remember a single thing about chaewon. but i want to say that she's be leaving today as in right now." the older girl widened her eyes. 

 

"Why is she leaving?" She earned a smack from her bestfriend.
 

"Yah what the heck?" she yelped in pain. 

 

"You dumb duck . Aren't you atleast accompany her for the lasttime? I know you still don't remember but atleast just being a friend?" Yujin sigh. 


 

Yena felt a guilt and she sighed. 

 

"Yea, I should least drive her to airport. She's been taking care of me since the day I discharge." Yena picks up her car key. 

 

"She's still on her house better be fast before minjoo send her to the airport." The older girl nodded. She wave her hand without looking. 

 

"You really a dumb duck choi yena." Yujin whisper to herself as she shook her head. 




 

Yena drive her car, she's on her way to chaewon's house. The feeling she felt when yujin said that she the girl is leaving, she felt a pang on her heart. 

 

"Why are you being like this?" She talk to her heart who is hurting. 
 

She reached chaewon house, luckily the maid said that she's still inside with her sister. 


 

She waited for her to come out. 



 

"Lets get going chaewon ah" she heard minjoo's voice, Yena slightly turn my head to see minjoo and chaewon carrying a luggage. 

 

'She's really leaving.' the oldergirl thought. 

 

Yena and Chaewon's eyes met, yena felt something wrong when she saw chaewon's eyes. As she see the eyes of the younger girl who is walking yowards her, she see a sorrow,pain and struggles. 

 

"Yena-ssi?" Chaewon calls yena, the other girl startled in the sudden call. 


 

"What are you doing here yena?" Minjoo asks sternly, I flinch a little with the coldness of minjoo. 

 

"Ah.. err.." Yena stutter. chaewon chuckles as she find yena's action cute. 

 

"Yah unnie why are you like that to yena." chaewon scold her sister while smiling. 


 

"Hmm. Minjoo.. I'm here to send chaewon to the airport." Yena smiles, chaewon looks at her with a eyes widened, minjoo smiles as she know why yena is here. 
 

Minjoo and her girlfriend yujin plan this maybe yena might remember her feelings to chaewon. 
 

"You what?"
 

"I'll send you." yena smile, chaewon lost in those smile. 

 

"You guys, you better get going. Chaewon might missed the flight." Yena nodded as she help the two putting chaewons luggage in the trunk. 

 

"Minjoo unnie, byeee.. See you sooon" chaewon hugs her sister.

 

"Comeback soon chaewon ah~ I'll miss you" Minjoo kiss her younger sister cheeks.

 

"Nae unnie~ Bye.." yena opens the door for chaewon. 


 

Yena get inside her car and she drive their way to airport. 



 

No noise can be heard inside the car, yena would glance at chaewon while chaewon remains a looking infront. 


 

chaewon feel happy and sad at the same time, she's happy because yena is beside her before she leave and at the same time she's sad because she's with yena but the other girl can't remember her and also she's leaving. 


 

"Why would you leave korea?" Yena break the wall between them by speaking up. 



 

"I need some time to be alone" chaewon answer confidently, she still not looking at yena. 

 

"Hm where do you plan to go?" Yena asks o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter