Chap 9. Love

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uhhh… so… we can explain… it’s not what it looks like?” Lisa gives you a fake glare before snapping back at you, “Really? Cause it looks like you were two seconds away from eating each other’s faces.” Jennie blushes as you choke on your spit, coughing as you handle the pain, finally stopping as you take another wavery breath.

“You girls need to sit down.” They move and sit down staring at you to continue, “So… Uhmm… Jennie and I… we uhmm…” “Spit it out.” “I don’t know how to exactly explain it but… Jennie and I are seeing each other I guess?” You look at her for some sort of help but she only looks down, making you sigh, “We’re still trying to figure things out but… I love her and… Just don’t blame her for anything…”

They stare at you before smiles erupt from their faces, “I TOLD YOU THEY WERE ING!” You start coughing again and Jennie’s blush only grows darker, “MY SHIP IS SAILINGGG!” Rose smiles as Jisoo and Lisa jump up and scream around the room while you stare in horror as Jennie covers while she laughs.

You turn your face to Jennie, looking at the way she smiles at her friends, her eyes turning into moon crescents, her smile stretching so wide you can see her gums, your own smile unconsciously taking over your face while you continue to stare at her.

What you don’t realize is, is that the whole room’s gone quiet and they’re all looking at you. Jisoo clearing brings you out of your trance and you snap back, blinking your eyes as you turn to look at them, “Oh uh… yes?” “You’re really whipped aren’t you Y/N?”

This time it’s your turn to blush as you try giving Jisoo your hardest glare, “NO I’M NOT?” “I guess we know who’s top.” You look at Lisa with an open mouth, “I’ll have you know I was the one making her scream last time I checked.” At that all their faces go red, especially Jennie’s, all of them laughing as you smirk while looking at her.

The conversation continued, you guys laughing as you keep your girl close to you… your girl… the words sounded foreign to you as you never really cleared the air about what this was… was she your girl? You hope so… you wanted her to be yours, but she was his. The images of her kissing him ran through your mind, and you face slowly falls as you remember your dream or coma… whatever it was, it was ruining your mood and you wanted to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter