Chap 13. You

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The first part in italics is flashback but after that, italics is your thoughts and Jennie's is in bold, sorry for the late update but this one's a much longer chapter compared to others, I hope you guys enjoy :)))

The question ran through her head as she stared at the wall, who did she love? It definitely wasn’t Kai, but did she really love Y/N? Was she willing to open up completely to her…? Well she already had.

Y/N was her other half, she knew Jennie better then Jennie knew herself. Whether it was knowing Jennie was hungry, or tired or annoyed or frustrated, Y/N knew even if Jennie didn’t…

 But did she deserve Y/N… That was the real question?

She had hurt Y/N time after time and the girl still gave her a chance….

“…Who do you love?” “You.” Another chuckle left your mouth as you wiped your eyes, a smile gracing your face, “Take your time with that question… You need to sort things out and… I want you to be completely sure about this. If you say you love me then mean it, I need you to completely give yourself to me and become mine… I need you to believe, in yourself, that you deserve me.” “Y/N I-” “Jennie. Not now.” You walk towards her, grasping her hand with the needle in her arm, rubbing your fingers over her knuckles, “Take your time, you said you wanted me in your life forever, and I said I would stay… So I’m gonna be there for you. I can stay as your best friend or… I could be more than that. I’m with you forever so you have time and I’ll wait. I’ll wait for you. So… just think about it.”

With a kiss to the side of her head, you exited the room leaving her with her thoughts.

And now she lay there, the drip being the only sound in her room as she stared at the wall right in front of her. Thinking about all the memories between you and her, and boy, there were a lot. From taking care of her through diaper days to keeping your promise of reuniting when she went to New Zealand. You even took care of her when she was a trainee, which then ended up extending to the other three girls when she was finally put into Pink Punk.

Creating a tiny family, where you and Jisoo were seen as the father and mother. They never saw either of you break and you grew through the years together as five, and sure no one saw you in the outside world but between you five, the four girls all knew that you were the thing that completed them.

And now she had one of the biggest decisions to make, her debut, her contract, her solo. None of that compared to this one thing she needed to figure out.

.

.

.

A few days passed since that day, and it was now time for the Golden Disk Awards. Most of her recent days were just filled with dance practices and voice recordings for the show, going into stylings and fittings for her outfits with the rest of the girls.

Sure it was tiring but this was her comeback to the stage with the girls, the hate she had gotten had affected her but it only made her strive for a better performance and right now she had to focus on the performance.

Taking a sip from her water bottle, she put her hands on her waist as she doubled over, taking deep pants as the music played in the background, sweat on her face as she felt the cold feeling of the wall on her back, sliding down, sighing at the feeling against her skin. Her crop top and yoga pants sticking to her body.

Closing her eyes for a few seconds, she panted, hand pushing back her stray baby hairs before she rested it on top of her forehead. The sound of the door opening filled her ears but she paid no attention to it, thinking it was one of the backup dancers or one of the girls.

Not hearing any other sounds, other than the sound of plastic bags ruffling, she got curious and peeked one eye open only to be met with you squatting down a few feet away from her taking out packed Korean food, her eyes widened as she realized it was from home and understood that you had made her all this.

She stared at you some more, as you carefully took everything out, your tongue slightly peeking out as you gave your full attention to the food, the ends of her lips turning up unconsciously as she thought about how cute you were acting.

Once you finished, you finally sat down across her, crossing your legs and handing her some utensils silently, unwrapping the plastic wrap on some of the plates you brought before, filling her plate before putting it in front of her and filling your own.

All this time Jennie just stared at you, her heart fluttering as you silently took care of her, finally deciding to speak, “Thank you for this…” Looking up at her with your mouth full, you quickly mumbled a “No problem.” Before looking back down. She smiled, her own face turning to look at her plate in an attempt to hide her blush.

She started eating, loving the taste of home cooked meals, especially the fact that they were her favourite foods. You two continued stuffing your face, eating until your stomachs were full and plates were empty, “WAIT!” Her face shot up at your shout, watching as you ruffled through one of the bags, “I got you ice cream.” Her eyes lighting up as she realized it was milk ice cream, you smirking right back at her, “OHMYGOD Y/N I LOVE YOU!” You two froze at the statement, awkwardness filling the room. You laugh, clearing the air, “Love you too Jen.” She smiled at you, her head turning to look down once again as you smiled at her.

She dug into the ice cream, watching Netflix on your phone as you two sat side by side, enjoying the episode of stranger things that was playing. Jennie’s head resting on your shoulder as you two watched in suspense and laughed at the right moments, time passing by quickly without you realizing.

She finished eating and wiped , the episode finishing in perfect timing, “You wanna keep practicing or?” “I’ll just go over it once more, if you don’t mind?” “Nah it’s g, I get to fangirl over my bestfriend being a bad , wouldn’t trade that for the world.” She smiled at you before getting up off the floor, moving to the sound system to start the song.

You sit up straighter, your eyes focusing on her body, as she turned to face you. The music starting as she gets into character, kneeling on the floor. You gulp, eyes never leaving the girl, as slightly opened, eyes hooded.

Eyes connecting with each other, the tempreture in the room rises. The need to take her then and there growing inside you. The way she gracefully stood up to the she leaned her neck back, everything was running through your mind.

The song was, thankfully, about to finish as the of the song starts playing. Keeping your eyes connected, she shakes her whole body, slowly dropping her hips before doing the next dance move. Finally the song end and she looks at you, eyes glimmering with something… something you saw on the first night where all of this started.

You clear your throat, trying to cut the tension in the room, “That was- that was really - good! That was really good Jennie.” Nice one ! What the does -good mean? Her panted breaths filling the room as you try to gather yourself, your mind filling with ual thoughts, flashbacks of the nights before.

“Thanks.” You get up from your spot, “Umm, should I drop you home? Or do you have a ride?” “Could you? If you don’t mind..?” You rolled your eyes at her, a smile growing on your face as you try breaking the tension in the room, “I’m the one who offered .” She gives you a small smile in return, her head ducking down to hide the blush, a habit you realized she had whenever she was with you.

You two walk out of the room, the tension seemingly gone as you joke and laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter