Chap 7. Flatline

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Bold means Jennie's thoughts, hope you guys like it.

They stay silent sound as they sit and stare at you, the only sound being your beeping heartbeat. The first sob to rake through the room is of course Rose’s, making the other three snap their attention to her, “Yah why are you crying?” “She- Unnie I miss her!” The girls smile at the Australians antics, understanding and pretty soon they all have tears in their eyes, even Jisoo. They all get up and hug each other, Jisoo’s laugh cutting through the room as they all turn their eyes to look at you and her, “Look at what you did Y/N? You made me cry in front of them. You owe me some chicken when you get up.” They laugh at her threat towards you, all knowing that Jisoo doesn’t cry for no reason.     

Soon they wipe their tears away and decide their no use to being sad, the depressed atmosphere replaced with loud laughs as they talk about everything and nothing all at the same time. A phone call interrupts them and they all look at the source, realizing its Jennie’s.

The girl moves and answers without looking at the caller, saying a quick hello as she waits for a response, “Hey babe.” And everything hits her.

She’s dating globally known kpop star, Exo’s Kai….

The girls getting worried as they watch Jennie’s face grow paler and paler, “Jennie is everything ok?” She snaps out of her trance and nods at her friends, realizing she was still on call she excuses herself out of the room.

“Hey.” “I was wondering if you wanted to come over?” booty call… Jennie unconsciously rolled her eyes before going back to her sweet tone, “I don’t think I can today, I’m kind of busy.” She hears a sigh from the other side of the line and her hand turns into a fist, “Babe, I miss you.” ‘You mean you miss my body.’ “Like I said, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter