Chap 5. Stay

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How’d you get my number? Who is this?”

“I’m calling from Asan Medical Hospital, I’m sorry to inform you but Miss Y/N L/N has been admitted and you were her emergency contact.”

“Oh my god is she ok?!”

“She was part of an accident and received injuries, right now she’s in the intensive care unit.”

“Ok thank you. I’ll be there soon.”

I move quickly in my room, the sleep already gone from my body after she uttered those words. Grabbing my jacket, mask and hat I was about to leave until his voice stopped me, “Hey baby where are you going?” I grip the knob lightly in my hand while turning to him, quickly putting on a fake smile, “Don’t worry, one of my friends just called.” “Just tell them you’re busy.”

Trying not to roll my eyes I unconsciously grip the knob harder, “She really needs help so I’m gonna go over and stay there for the rest of the night.” “But babe I just came back…” Gritting my teeth as I resist the urge to slap him across the face deciding against abusing my boyfriend, even the word made me gag on the inside, “Jongin she needs me.” He huffs and I hear him mumble a quick fine as I close the door. Running to the door with my car keys and phone, quickly putting on my shoes. I groan as I think about him trying to stop me, “who does he think he is…” Moving quickly to the elevator, I stare waiting for the doors open. My patience running thin, I let out a frustrated scream before running to the stairs, heading to the parking lot in the basement.

I reach my car and jump in quickly pulling out and heading to the empty streets of Seoul.

.

.

.

The hospital comes into view as I drive towards it, going way above the speed limit. I lopsidedly park before stumbling out and into the reception. Looking like a mad woman I run up to the front desk and ask for your room number, this just stares at me with a dirty look, internally rolling my eyes I pull my mask down and watch as her eyes widen. Should’ve been nice the first time.

Staring at her dead in the eyes I tell her once more, “Give me Y/N L/N’s room number.” She stutters out a yes before turning to her computer. After getting the number I run down the hall trying to find your room, eyes scanning over the numbers on the door.

Finally seeing it, I push on the door with all my force, stumbling into the room I see a nurse and doctor analyzing. Everything stops once I see you. Broken and bruised you… this wasn’t the Y/N I knew. You were the sun in my life, your smile could outshine a thousand lights, your laugh could bring happiness to millions, your hugs could beat any warm, cozy blanket, your everything was my world and without you I can’t breathe. Tell me how I’m supposed to breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter