Epilogue. Moment

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed, checking your phone for time before pulling your suitcase toward the gate, heart beating through your chest almost visible to the human eye. Palms sweaty while giving your ticket to the air hostess, giving her a small smile before heading into the plane, hands shaking while you move through the rows, taking your seat with your backpack on your lap, hugging tightly when you think about the girl who gave it to you, different thoughts running through your head but one stayed going back and forth, “Was this the right choice…?”

.

.

.

Getting off the plane, you head through the local airport, going through passport check and getting the rest of your luggage before leaving, the windy weather creating a cool breeze, the wind slightly blowing in your hair while you move it out of your face.

You raise your hand, a small cab stopping in front of you, the driver getting out to help put your bag in the back while you get in the back seat. You soon start heading to the hotel, staring outside the window while local music fills the car, the driver tapping his fingers softly on the wheel while swaying his head. Tress swaying in the wind while the ocean waves smack the shoreline, people walking around, some in food markets while some take long walks on the beach.

The car stops in front of a high class building, snapping out of your thoughts while your eyes travel to the top of the building, a gulp going down your throat while you move out of the car, handing the driver some money while he gets out your bag, driving off while you stand outside the resort. The sound of the beach surrounding you while you internally calm yourself.

Taking a deep breath you move to the front desk, everyone surrounding you wearing fancy dresses and suits while you stood there wearing your black tshirt tucked into black jeans, your sunglasses hanging on the neckline while you stood in front of the receptionist a small smile on your face as you wait for her to get off the phone.

“Can I help you?” Your eyes shoot up, meeting her confused ones, letting out a cough before you start to speak, “Uhh, yea I would like to uhmm, check in?” Confusion crosses over her face before she turns to her computer, fingers sliding over keys, “Under what name?” “Y/N L/N.” She types in your name, you helping her out with spelling. “I’m sorry, there’s no rooms under that name.” You freeze, eyes widening before you let out a sigh, leaning in closer to the counter, “Uhmm… could you please try Y/N Kim?” She squints her eyes at you before going back to the computer, typing in the name you gave her before her eyes widened, “The presidential suite?” Eyes going round, you choke back the word (starting with an f, ending with uck) about to leave your mouth, instead going with a stiff nod.

She hands you a keycard. Leaving with a meek nod, you head towards the elevator while dragging your bag. Putting on your sunglasses to make sure a specific someone or her group members don’t see you.

Smile pulling on your lips when thoughts of her fill in your head. The elevator ding making you finally look up and leave the small metal box, running to your room before anyone from the floor saw, knowing that the whole floor was booked by the whole BLACKPINK team, not needing any possibilities of her getting notified that you were in town much less across the hallway.

You slip in your keycard, setting your bag in the huge suite, doing a quick tour of the huge place to figure out where the rooms are.

You find the bedroom, flopping down on bed and closing your eyes for a few seconds before taking your phone out of your pocket, connecting to the internet before opening up Instagram, a picture of your girlfriend already popping up.

Your eyes widening as you shoot up, smile splitting your face while looking at her for another second, brain processing until you finally throw your phone onto the bed and jump around the room, screams leaving your mouth making you look like a monkey.

Finally calming down, you fall onto the bed, screaming into the pillow while your legs kick in the air, deep breaths leaving your body as you slowly pick up your phone again, giggles leaving your mouth as you stare at the girl you call your girlfriend.

You decide to dm her, starting your plan.

 

How about tonight at 8?

jennierubyjane: Sure, pick me up?

Got it ;)

jennierubyjane: I miss you

I miss you moreeee

jennierubyjane: No I dooooo

No I dooooooooo

jennierubyjane: Nooo I doooooo

Ok stob.

jennierubyjane: HAH I win

Choke

jennierubyjane: If it’s as big as yours I can’t help

GFIYWGFUO YOU

jennierubyjane: If that’s all I had to say to get it I would’ve said that a looooooong time ago

jennierubyjane: But seriously, I really miss you, I wish you could’ve come with us :(

Same :(

You wanna face time??

jennierubyjane: Yes PLEESSS :)

Are you in your room??

jennierubyjane: No, give me 5 mins and I’ll call you

jennierubyjane: I LOVE YOUUU

I LOVE YOU MORE

 

You run downstairs, almost falling before you crash into the door, breathing heavy while you watch her through the peek hole, entering to the suite across the hall way, waiting for her to enter the room.

You almost drop your phone when a familiar ringtone rings throughout the empty room. Running to the mirror, you fix your appearance before taking a deep breath, pressing answer making her face pop up. “HIIIIIIII !” A laugh leaves your lips while you look at her, but your eyes soon travel down, seeing the familiar tight black dress hugging her body you had seen in the post, the leather being loose around the top part with her strap hanging off her shoulder.

“Hellooo?” You snap out of it, meeting her face instead of her body and Jennie doesn’t let it go, “See something you like?” ‘Mhmmm… Something I love actually…” “You wanna do another session…?” Your cheeks burn red, sounds of her moans from your last “session” filling your head, “As much as I would love that, how about after dinner instead?” “You know I get tired after dinner.” “I’ll make sure you won’t be.” “The only way that would happen is if you were actually here.” You start to head outside your room, being face to face with her door, making sure to not let her see anything but your face on the screen, “That can be arranged?” Her face turns to shock, “ARE YOU COMING HERE?” “SoRRy WhAt? You’Re cUtTing uP bABe!” With that, you end the call quickly, breathing heavily.

You can almost hear her groan on the other side of the door, raising your shaky hand to the door before giving two quick knocks on the door, “Room service!” Footsteps get closer to the door making your heart beat faster with each thud, her grumbling on the other side making a smile raise to your face, “I didn’t order any room service I just wanna talk to my girlfriend ugghhh…”

The click of the door is heard, nervous eyes meeting shocked ones, everything moving in slow motion, watching the way her eyes widen, mouth opening into an O, nostrils flaring while she looks at you, “H- hey babe…” You stand there for a few seconds before Jennie jumps on you, your body stumbling back while her legs wrap around you, lips meeting yours. Your eyes widen before falling closed, arms quickly wrapping around her body before you start to fix your footing, gaining balance by using one of your hands to steady yourself on the wall.

You hoist her up, a small noise escaping her before the both of you giggle against each other, kisses in-between before you move inside her room, kicking the door close behind you. Your breaths mingle, feeling her lips on yours before you move to her jaw and then neck, her hands gripping and tugging on your hair, moans slipping out from while you lay her down on the couch, finally stopping with a few pecks to her lips.

“Surpriseeee…” She lets out a laugh, smacking your arm before pulling you closer, wrapping her arms around your neck, while you fit your arms beneath her body, around her waist. Tucking your head into her neck while you snuggle into her, leaving a few pecks while she runs her nails through your head, “I really don’t know how to express how much I missed yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter