Chap 8. Awake

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Bold letters means Jennie's thoughts :)))

The girls were pushed out of the room as the doctors and nurses rushed in, all of them breaking down as they smack the door trying to get in while Jennie just stood there.

Her knees buckle and she falls with a crash catching the other girls’ attention, “Jennie!” They rush to her and try picking her up, only to fall with her as they crumble into tears, sobs being heard throughout the hallway as they hug each other.

.

.

.

After a long and tiring hour that felt like eternity the doctor finally comes out making the girls stand up from their seats with anxious faces.

“She’s recuperating right now… Umm…” A smile blooms on the doctor’s face making the girls even more confused, “She’s awake…”

They push the doctor aside and run into the room, your confused face greeting them, “Y/N…?” Suddenly your usual smile that they were used to graced your face and they’ve never been happier, launching themselves at you.

Rose starts crying making the rest laugh, “I swear don’t ever do that again…” You chuckle at Lisa’s threat, before moving your head up, giving her a kiss on her head, “Don’t worry lili it won’t happen again.”

After a few minutes of hugging they finally moved away from you, Rose deciding to lay down next to you and cuddle up to you because in her words, “She had to catch up on cuddling time with you.” She snuggled into you, her head tucked between your jaw and neck with one of your arms embracing her while hers wrapped around your waist.

The doctor came in and interrupted your chit chat, “Sorry to interrupt your catch up session?” The doctor laughed at his own joke, you slightly chuckling, “Whats up doc?” “I just need to inform you of your injuries.” You nod at him, taking a breath before he continues, “So you were in a car accident, it seemed you were intoxicated when it happened and you received minor head injuries, 4 broken ribs, a scratch on your back but we stitched that up for you and you still have a few scratches here and there but those will heal over in a few days or so.”

You nod with an open mouth taking in all the information, the rest of the girls stare at you with open mouths, tears pricking at Rosie’s eyes again, you smile at the doctor, “So when can I get out?” “You’ll have to get 2 weeks of physical therapy but after that you can be discharged.” You give him a smile and he leaves you 5 alone.

“So how’s life been with you 4 girls hmmm?” Rose looks at you with a shocked face as you keep your usual smile, “YOU ALMOST DIED AND YOU’RE ASKING US HOW LIFE IS?” You laugh at her giving her a kiss on her cheek, making her blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter