Chap 3. Drunk

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here you were looking at the Seoul skyline, soju bottle in hand and splayed around your car as you laid on the front of your car. Using your jacket as a blanket, you sighed for the nth time that night as you swung the bottle, taking a big gulp.

Your arm supported your head as you stared at the glittering lights of the tall buildings, people looked like ants from the height you were at and the bustling vehicles that travelled late into the night were no different.

This was your place… the place you had brought her a year into your friendship as a way to signify her entrance into your life.

This was supposed to be your secret place, your solace, your hidden forest, your fortress of solitude and yet you brought the one thing that’s destroying you here.

At that point in your life you couldn’t have expected for love to appear out of the friendship you had made with the beautiful girl. At that point she was just one of your really pretty friends.

And now she was everywhere…

Each thought you had somehow included her, you could be thinking about what soap to buy and out of nowhere you would remember how Jennie smelt and what soap she used, hell, you were thinking about her right now.

You groaned as your mind ran, her smiling face taking over. You throw the bottle in your hand and hear it smash against what you hope is a tree. Feeling anger surge through you, you hop off the hood of your car, wobbling as you try and balance be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter