Chap 14. Let Go

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night you and Jennie never had that awkwardness surround you two, finally going back to how it was. Sure she missed the kisses… and other things… ;)

But she was just happy you were treating her like normal again, her relationship with the girls was also back to normal, they trusted her enough to know she was going to do the right thing.

She had woken up to the sound of you and Jisoo cooking, well you cooking and Jisoo clinging to you like a baby as she slept on your shoulder while hugging you from the back. Jennie smiled, sure a bit of jealousy crept up in her, the thought of her being there instead, fantasies of her and you waking up from nights spent alone in your house.

Her thoughts were broken once she heard your morning voice, her smile only growing bigger when she saw you facing her with a plate of French toast, “You can take these, you guys don’t have any schedule today do you?” “No, I don’t think so.” You let out a sigh of relief, Jennie walking forward as she takes the plate from your hand and places it on the table, “I’ll be back in a sec, just gotta put this baby back in her bed.”

With that, you slowly detach Jisoo’s arms from your back, moving to carry her bridal style as you walk out of the kitchen.

Jennie smiles before digging in, loving the taste of your cooking, doing a little happy dance as she continues to cut smaller pieces and stuffing her face with it. You soon join her, sitting aross frfom her like the many mornings before.

You two chatting normally, Jennie talking about the award ceremony and the performances with great enthusiasm making you smile. As time passed, you both were joined by other members, the only time you left your seat was to cook their French toast before sitting back and joining in their conversations.

After everyone had ate, you all moved to the living room, turning on the TV as you sat on the sofas and couches, you ending up between Jennie and Lisa, both girls cuddling up to you as you all started watching a random movie playing on the TV.

Jennie’s phone suddenly rang catching everyone’s attention, with a quick sorry, she moved to another room, answering the call, “Jennie, we need to talk.” She sighed after realizing who it was, thoughts running through her head, “Yea sure, when and where?” After she got the details she hung up the phone, I have to do this…

Sighing she got some snacks out of the cabinet, moving back to the living room. She throws some packets of chips to the girls before sitting back in her place, cuddling up to your arm. She feels you move, turning her face to you she doesn’t realize how close you two were. Her breath hitching when your low whisper enters her ears, your hot breath hitting her neck, “Oi, who was that?” “No one important.” You give her a serious look making her roll her eyes, “Kai, he said we needed to talk.”

Your face drops, giving her a slow nod before turning back to the screen, she internally sighs, knowing you were trying to cover up your feelings. She leans in closer, mouth next to your ear as she whispers, a smile growing on your face when you hear her words, “I told you I love you, and I’m going to prove that. I’m willing to do anything for you.”

Feeling her lips on your cheek, your smile grows bigger, looking around to make sure none of the other girls saw, “I love you too…”

.

.

.

The day passed quickly, night time approaching fast as you all moved through the living room, laughing and chomping down on food together. All of you dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter