Chap 10. Breaking

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your two weeks of physical therapy continue, with only a few days left, right now Jisoo was with you, wincing as you struggle and huff while grabbing the poles beside you. You get near the edge, from the corner of your eye you can see Jisoo light up but suddenly the end zooms away and you feel your legs go numb falling with an echoing thud.

Jisoo runs to help you and so does the doctor next to you but all you can do is shove them away, your jaw clenched as try not to let your tears fall, “Just leave me alone… please.” Your voice cracking as they look at you pitifully, “I said leave me!” You hear them sigh before stepping away, their footsteps getting farther away until the door closes.

Tears slip as you ruffle your hair in frustration, “ I can’t do anything…” Wiping the tears, they continue to fall making you even more frustrated. You stay there, head resting against one of the poles as your legs lay there lifelessly. Hearing the sound of the door opening again, you don’t bother to move. Arms wrap around your waist and shoulders, the feeling of Jisoo’s hand moving your head to her chest.

Your arms circle her body as well, snuggling into the girl, “I can’t do anything Jisoo…” “Listen dumbdumb, I’m Jisoo I’m ok, you Y/N you ok, ok?” You laugh at the cute girl, her own smile growing on her face as she looks at you, “Thanks chu.” “I gotchu.” You laugh again, both of you staying there for a couple minutes.

“Listen bub, we can cuddle later but right now finish up this session for me ok?” You sigh but nod nonetheless, Jisoo moves and helps you up, smiling once you huff the hair from your face, “Come on Y/N! For me!” Rolling your eyes, you smile before setting yourself at the beginning of the pole walkway.

Your session continues and before you know it you’ve made it to the end of the walkway, falling into Jisoo’s arms as she waited for you at the end, “I’m proud of you.” You tiredly smile at her before huffing and letting your head fall on her shoulder again, “Yah you’re heavy UGH WHAT DID YOU EAT!”

The doctor moves your wheelchair closer to Jisoo, letting her drop your body onto the mobile chair, “Both of us have had our workouts for the year, now move over cause I need to rest.” Before you can lift a finger she drops her body onto yours making you let out a huff, “Warning next time.” “You love this.” “Sure I do.” Rolling out of the room, you two scream “bye” at the doctor before rolling out.

.

.

.

Jisoo and your laughs echo through the hallway as you roll to your room, her arms wrapped around your neck while her legs dangle from the side of the chair. You stop right outside staring at the rest of the gang with O faces, “You two look like you’re having fun..?” Your usual smile graces your face as Lisa’s comment gives you an idea, “Who else wants a spin?” Smiles grow on Lisa and Rose’s face while they stare at Jisoo and you, “FIRST!”

.

.

.

After giving the three of them spins around the hospital and having your dinner and medicines you come back to your room to give Jennie her turn but you find her pouting like a baby instead, “Come hither princess, your trusty steed is here.” She rolls her eyes at you before huffing and walking away, “YAH WAIT!” You chase after her, pushing your wheels as fast as possible to get close to Jennie.

“What’s wrong?” “Nothing. Go to the other three, you’re having more fun with them…” You huff while rolling your eyes, boosting your wheels forward you wheel right in front of her making her stop, “Get on.” She tries moving past you but you stop her once again, “Jennie.” Sighing wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter