Chap 4. Fire & Water

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I added photos just to help you guys visualise what I'm describing but it's basically the Fake Love MV sets so enjoyyyy :)

Darkness. That’s what surrounded you. Everywhere it was just dark. Lonely and cold.

You stared at the empty space in front of you, turning your face only to be met with the same thing.

Standing up from the ground you stare at the white clothes adorning you, your eyes shoot up when you hear the sound of a light being switched on, the flickering finally coming to an end. Your eyes widen as you see a tiny figure standing underneath the light, the girl looks at you before turning around only to start running the direction opposite you, “HEY WAIT!” Chasing after her you see her go through a door and run through.

 

Your bare feet pat against the white floor as you’re swept into another room, now surrounded by white walls you stare at the opened door in front of you, getting a clear look at the girl you realize it’s her, a smile unconsciously taking over your face before screaming out her name, “JENNIE!” She smiles before running through the door. Her laugh echoing through the space as you chase after her again.

You run through the door leading to a hallway, her at the end giving you one of her gummy smiles before turning the corner, getting out of your sight. You slowly walk towards the end, looking at the photos adorning the walls.

It was different photos of you and her, both of you as children, her smile never really changed. The time you two reunited in Korea when she came back from New Zealand, the time you met her members, her debut, everything was there.

But it changed… it wasn’t you… no. It was the both of them… you stared at the new photos, the smile from your face falling, the way he held her hand as they walked through some park… it wasn’t you… she’s not going to pick you…

You turn around when you hear a thud, watching as the door closed shut before the first piece of floor fell, turning back you watch as the hallway stretches, your head moved back once more as another louder thud was heard, the second piece, watching as the third fell, then the fourth, and before you knew it the fifth and sixth had fell as well. They were falling quicker as each second passed and without wasting anytime you sprint to the end.

Your breathing getting heavier as you take a peek and realize the piece behind you just fell. You run as fast as you before crashing into the wall and turning watching the door slowly turn to close, you run and leap through right before it closes and lay on the ground trying to catch your breath, “What the is this…?”

Footsteps come closer to you and you move your arm that was covering your eyes, you slightly open your eyes, met with her face planted on your propped up knee, “Why are you tired?” You groan before letting your head fall back on the wooden floor, “Shut up…” She giggles at your dead reply, “Here let me help you up.” You let out a sigh before taking her hand in yours and hoisting yourself up.

You stare at the room you were in, huge tinted paneled windows adorned two of the walls, another door placed at the end of room. You groggily stand up, wiping your eyes. She walks to the end, near the door, the same door you’d been seeing each time you were whooshed into another room.

But you could feel it… this wasn’t the same…

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter