Chap 11. Happy

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was chaos, everything had turned upside down and the world was closing in on you.

It hurt.

Betrayal.

That’s what it felt like… but it wasn’t.

She fooled you into thinking that you two were madly in love.

And god she was so close to making you fall into her trap… so close, you almost thought you were in love.

It made you cry… all the fantasies you had about her. Waking up next to her, getting to see her sleeping face. Going on late night dates where you would talk about nothing and everything. Your secret place where you could take her and speak all your secrets to each other and no one would know…

You had told yourself before, she wasn’t yours. She belonged to somebody else. Someone who made her happy. Someone who could give her the world… she wasn’t yours.

And now you lay there all alone. Staring at the blank walls as you’re left with yourself and your thoughts…

“Yah Jennie wake up!” “Hmm…” “Jennie ing wake up!” “What is it?!” Jennie glared at Jisoo, Her anger turning into confusion as she stares at the glares received from all three girls, “Outside. Now. Y/N’s sleeping.”

She grumbles but slowly moves, quietly closing the door as the rest of the girls file out, “Now what was so important that you had to wake me up.” Lisa pulls out her phone and turns it to face Jennie, sleep being ripped away as she stares at the news, wide as tears threaten to spill, “Ho- how… when?! no no no no!”

The girls’ glares fall as they stare at Jennie, moving to engulf her in a hug, her sobs raking through the hall as they hold her shaking body, “We’ll figure this out. We’re here for you. She’s going to be there for you.”

She sniffles and chokes, trying to stutter out a sentence, “She- She- won’t. I hu- hurt her… I hurt her so- so much…”They sigh, knowing you hid your pain behind your warm and bright smiles, “Jennie. Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.” They move to the bathroom, holding the trembling girl while she sniffles and cries.

They clean her up, wiping the tears from her face and getting her to stop her tiny sniffles, “Now, YG wanted to see you about the news… Our manager called.” “When?” “ASAP…” She sighs turning to the mirror and tying her hair in a ponytail, and quickly washing her face. “Lisa makeup.” The tall girl stumbles pulling out a makeup bag from her purse.

They watch in awe as Jennie completely changes her face, watching her look at herself in the mirror once she finishes, “I’ll see you later guys.” With that she walks out, leaving all of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter