Chap 6. Broke

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your heart rate beeps on the tiny screen as Jennie’s sleeping body slumps on the uncomfortable chair. The whole room oddly filled with warmness as the sight of Jennie’s hand tightly grasping yours oozes love. The nurse comes in and smiles at the view of you two, shaking her head at the two young lovers.

Walking towards Jennie, she taps the girl on her shoulder until she sees movement, “Miss Kim, I need to check Miss L/N’s vitals, maybe you should grab yourself something to eat at the cafeteria?” “Yea- Yea I’ll go do that…” With one last look at your resting face she left your room and headed towards the tiny cafeteria filled with tiny sandwiches and cupcakes.

Staring at the different foods through the glass, she decides to just pick out a muffin with a caramel latte, quickly paying and sitting at one of the empty tables by herself. Sighing, she stretches her neck and back, groaning at the cracking sound as she once again slumps against the familiar feeling of an uncomfortable chair.

Her eyes closing to try and rest. Next thing she knew, her name was being screamed by a group of girls. Internally she started freaking out, going over the checklist in her mind, her mask was on so no one could really tell it was her, no one knew that she was at the hospital only the managers… unless…

Her eyes shot open as she stood up, perfect timing before three bodies came crashing into her, “What are you idiots doing here!” The girls laughing stops as they look at the angry dumpling in front of them before bursting back into laughter, Jennie cautiously looking around trying to make sure they didn’t garner too much attention.

“Ok shut up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter