Chap 15. Choice

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Update: EXO’s Kai And BLACKPINK’s Jennie Confirm Breakup

Updated January 25 KST:

EXO’s Kai And BLACKPINK’s Jennie have confirmed their breakup.

On January 25, SM Entertainment revealed, “It is true that Kai and Jennie have recently parted ways.”

The agency did not reveal the time or reason for their breakup.

 

Sunlight hitting her eyes, Jennie slowly awakens. Feeling your arms wrapped around her, a smile unconsciously blooms on her face as she takes in your sleeping state. Your hair messy, covering parts of your face, lips slightly parted. Your chest rising and falling against her body.

She cuddles in further, your stable heartbeat beating in her ears as she puts her head against your chest. The warm feeling of the bed covers and your arms wrapped around her making her heart skip a beat. This is what she’s wanted, she’s wanted this ever since she met you and she finally has it.

You were hers and she was yours and she could finally scream that to the world.

She stares at your collarbones, her marks adorning your body from last night making her smirk. She peppered kisses, going from the end of your shoulder to your neck leading all the way up to your cheek.

She finally sees you rumble awake, your eyes blinking to get used to the sunlight seeping through your curtains, “Morning…” A small smile takes over your face when you see her looking up to you, “Morning…”

Her smile grows after hearing your raspy morning voice, a giggle escaping when you suddenly pepper kisses all over her face.  You finally stop, letting out a satisfied sigh as you prop up your elbow and lean your head on it, your other hand moving to brush her hair away from her face. She closes her eyes and moves closer to you, humming as your fingers brush through her hair, lightly massaging her scalp.

You two stay in silence until Jennie’s voice breaks through, “I’ve wanted this for so long… I’ve imagined this for so long. And I finally have you… and it’s perfect.” You smile at her, the girl of your dreams finally being yours.

“You’re perfect.” She blushes at your words, “EWWW YOU’RE SO CHEESY!” She punches you all over making you laugh, it suddenly turning into a tickling fight with both of you screaming at the top of your lungs.

You get the upper hand and start tickling, her screams filling your room as she continues to laugh and laugh, she ends up kicking you both of the bed. Her falling on top of you as the blankets wrap against both of your bodies tightly, her body pressed against yours.

You groan, the feeling of the cold wooden floor against your back. She giggles making you smile as well. Peeking through your eyes you see her smiling back at you, the feeling of her arms wrapping around you and tucking her head into your neck, her breath hitting your neck, “I love you.” You let out a low chuckle, “I love you too.”

“Yah deukie, we gotta get up.” “Noooo…” You laugh at her baby voice, shimmying both of your bodies out of the blanket, “YAH STOOPP!” “We gotta get up babe.” She pouts making you laugh again. You finally get out of the blanket, Jennie clinging to your body as you get up.

You huff and push her up making her let out a yelp. Her arms wrapped around your neck while her legs wrapped around your waist, your hands going to her making her let out another scream, “Y/N!” “What? I’m just taking what’s mine.” She blushes at your statement making you smirk.

You start moving towards the bathroom with her still in your arms, “Where are we going?” “Shower time…”

.

.

.

After taking time in the shower ;)) you two got dressed, deciding to match your outfits with each other, obviously being Jennie’s idea, Jennie wears a denim skirt with a black crop top whereas you opt for baggy ripped blue jeans with fishnets underneath and a black t-shirt tucked in and a black belt. Both of you wearing black combat boots to finish the look.

“You wanna head to a small café for breakfast?” “Yes pleaseeeee.” You laugh at the girl who raises her arms and starts jumping around in happiness, “Ok calm down Guy Fierri we’re leaving.” She glares at you making you smirk.

You grab your wallet, phone, keys and a jacket before moving to the main door while Jennie made sure she put everything in her handbag. “Ready?” “TIME FOR PANCAKES!” You chuckle,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter