Chap 12. Honestly

Choices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stayed in the dorm, the rest of the girls were at the hospital with Y/N…

How she missed Y/N…

Her hugs, her smiles, her voice, her kisses…

Everything about her, Jennie missed.

TV on some random channel while she cuddled a pillow and sat on the couch staring into nothing, her phone rang and she snapped back to reality, not looking at the contact she answered, “Hello?” “Hey babe, I’m outside.” She stayed silent for a few seconds, too shocked to say anything, “Jennie?” “Oh uh yea one sec.”

Moving to the door, she opened it slightly, not even caring about her messy bun and pajamas… they weren’t even hers… they were Y/N’s… Y/N-

“Hey.” She snapped out of her thoughts again and looked up to meet his smiling face, “What are you doing here?” “I heard you were by yourself so I thought I’d drop by. We haven’t seen each other in a while and I missed you.” “Oh…” “So… Can I come in?” “Oh Yea- sorry, sure come- come in.”

Walking in with a smile on his face, he takes off his cap and mask, running a hand through his hair as he drops his things on the table, “So what do you wanna do?” “I mean whatever you want, we can chill here or go out?” “I don’t really mind…” His smile only widens, “Movie night!”

.

.

.

Over at the hospital the girls were having fun with Y/N, deciding to surprise her with her favourite junk food as a way to celebrate her last night at the hospital, “You guys really didn’t need to do this.” “Oh shutup we know you were sick of the hospital food.” You just smiled at Lisa, knowing she was right.

“Thank you for everything… I really mean everything.” “You’re family, no need to say thank you.” You put your arms out in a hug, beckoning all to wrap their arms around you as you squeezed their bodies, “Love you guys.”

Soon the four of you started eating your meals, laughing to random jokes Jisoo and Lisa would make or your witty comebacks, stealing small pieces from each other as you watched some random kdrama that was on the TV in your room.

Lisa suddenly stood up, laying down next to you as she stole the remote, “I’M BORED.” Groans were heard from Jisoo and Rose’s side as you laughed, watching as she flicked through the channel after channel.

Suddenly a news channel popped up, a photo of Jennie and Kai on the screen flashed as Lisa continued to change the channel. The mood in the room suddenly dropped everyone becoming quiet as you felt their gazes on you. You sigh getting annoyed of the constant worried faces you’d seen through the past few days, “Listen, I don’t know what she wants but it’s obvious it’s not me. She can talk to me anytime, at the end of the day I’m always gonna be her best friend… and I need to accept that. She’s happy with him and that’s that.”

Their worried gazes softened, turning into sad frowns as they stared at your head hanging low, “That’s it, her.” All your heads snapped to look at Rose, never seeing her swear in such anger, “That needs to fix what she started, no way in hell will I let anyone hurt Y/N even if they’re family.” You three stared as Rose picked up her things, and walked out of the room, “Lisa go with her.” Jisoo’s low tone made Lisa nod and get up, her face serious as she followed Rose out of the room.

“What the are you guys doing?” “She needs to come here, face to face with you whether she likes it or not. I don’t know what’s going on in her head but she’s hurting you and everyone can see that.” You swallowed the lump in your throat, head moving to look down at your fingers as Jisoo’s serious face intimidated you, “Y/N stop acting like everything’s ok when it’s not.” “What do you want me to do?!”

You looked at the shock in her face, realizing you raised your voice at her, “Soo… I’m sorry it’s… ok. It hurts, all of it, since the beginning. I knew what I was getting into but I’m dumb and she made me believe that she loved me…”

.

.

.

The two long-legged girls walk through the hallway, heading to the familiar dorm door, walking with anger as their faces stay stoic. Taking out her keys, Lisa slides it into the lock quickly, turning it, both of them pushing the door open as they hear the sound of the TV when they enter.

Lisa closing the door while Rose quickly moves to the source of sound. Hearing the sound of the TV quickly shutting off Lisa realizes something’s wrong, quickly moving from the entrance to the living room, finally understanding why the sudden silence occurred.

“Get out.” Kai stares at the two girls, his smile slowly falling from his face, “I said get out right now!” Hearing the scream Jennie runs back into the living room from her room, wearing one of your hoodies on her body, “Guy- guys.” Hearing her voice both of their eyes snap to Jennie’s tiny figure, Jennie staring at the two in shock as she never saw such anger… such pure hatred in their eyes.

“Guys, what’s the big deal?” Kai tries to break the tension, an awkward laugh leaving his lips as he tries to figure out the situation playing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter