Rejection

U R

1 week had passed, It's the day of Yuri and Yena's DATE to Lotte World.

 

(Yuri's POV)

I was frustrated of what to wear since yesterday. I was back and fourth on my closet to the mirror to see if the clothe i'll be wearing is good.

 

'Why am i getting frustrated its just a friendly date with yena' I roll on my bed and stomp my feet onto the air.

 

beep

 

From: Duckyena💘

           See you lateeer jjoyul, I'm going to pick you up! See you at 10am ☺️

To: Duckyena💘 
           See you later yena ah~ ☺️

I reply to her and I immediately take a shower.

(Yena's POV)

 

"What a nice morning!" I said as my smile wont fading away.

 

"What's with the face ducky?" I heard my brother said.

 

"You seems on a goodmood today?" He chuckles.

 

"Why? Can't i be happy?" I pouted.

 

"Ah oppa. I'm going to borrow your car" I said to him.

 

"Andwae!" I look at him while pouting.

 

"Whyyyyyy? Why can't i borrow your car?" Im giving him a look PLEASE-LET-ME-BORROW-YOUR-CAR

 

"Don't give me that look" I walk towards him and embrace him.

 

"Pleaseee let meee borrooow yyyoouurrr ccaarr jjuusst foor todaaay" I aegyo, I know that she can't resist me.

 

"Aiggoo. Okay okay! Just don't scratch my baby okay?" My brother gives up and i give him a big hug.

 

"THANKYOUU OPPA! YOURE THE BEST BROTHER I EVER HAD" He just chuckles.

 

"Goodluck to your datee duckyy! and please don't do 'it' on my car." He tease me.

 

"Yah stop your dirty mind, yah go out! I'm going to take a shower" I shoo him away.

 

"Plus don't do 'it' without protection" He laughs, He run towards the door and close it before I catch him.

 

"Aishh What a ert guy, even if im doing 'it', I'm going to do it in a romantic way not just in the car." I automatically realize what I said.

 

"Yah Choi yena youre just going to have a date with yuri what are you thinking" I scold myself

 

"Maybe I should text her" I pick my phone on the bed.

 

To: Joyuuul💘
           See you later jjoyul~ ☺️

 

After i text her , I way straight to the shower room.

 

[9:00am]

 

I'm already good with my clothes. I wear a plain shirt the sleeves are just on my elbow, a jeans and tucking it in. My hair is in ponytail. I pick up the transparent sunglasses on the table and look my self at the mirror.

 

"Uwaaah. You're so Pretty as well handsome." I flying kiss myself through the mirror.

 

I check the time, It's already 9:10 am. 

 

I walk down to the living room and see my brother smiling at me.

 

"Where's eomma?" I asks him.

 

"She went outside." I nodded.

 

"Okay oppa, I'm going to leave now" I bid a goodbye to him.

 

"Okay. Remember what i said, dont do 'it' inside my car" I heard him laughing. I just rolled my eyes. I walk to the garage to get the car.

 

"Hi there yyyy" I greet my brother's car.

 

"I'll be the driver of you today" I path the car and get inside the driver sit.

 

As I was driving i saw a flowershop.

 

'Maybe I buy her a flower' Stop the car at the flowershop.

 

———————

(Yuri's POV)

I just finish showering, I am wearing a bathrob. Im still confuse of what to wear.
I heard a knock on the door, I thought it was my mom.

"Yea come in" The doors open, I look at the figure in my door.

 

"Hi Jjoy— holy sh—" It was Yena. Were both shocked, I see her eyes got big, she immediately turn around.

 

"Oh sorry omg. i'll be waiting at the living room" I heard say, she's about to open the door and I stop her.

 

"It's okay just stay here" She's still not turning around.

 

"But you're not yet ready" I chuckles at her action.

 

"It's okay, Just sit at the couch and wait for me, I'll be just get dress" I was laughing inside me when I saw her reaction. She's so cute , I can see her cheeks is blushing.

 

"Ah J-joy-ul maybe, I'll ju..st wait yo..u out...side" I hide my giggles. She's so cute to tease.

 

"Nope. Just stay here, Were both girls what is the problem with that?" I said to her.

 

"Ah.. ye..ah" She nodded, she pick her phone on her pocket and start playing games.

 

(Yena's POV)

I check my watch it's already 9:30am, I am 30minutes early. I was excited to see yuri maybe thats why.

 

I rang their doorbell, her mother opens it and I bowed to her, I ask where is yuri. She just point yuri's room and gave me permission to go there.

 

I knock the door of her room.

 

"Yea come in" I heard her response so i held the door knob and open the door.

 

"Hi Jjoy— holy sh—" I was about to greet her when i raise my head and look at her, my mind went blank as i almost curse. I immediately turn around.

 

"Oh sorry omg. i'll be waiting at the living room" My gay inner me got panic. 

She stop me and said that just sit on the couch and wait for her to get dress. I was about to decline.

 

"Nope. Just stay here, Were both girls what is the problem with that?" Her words put me the silent. I just nodded and pick my phone on the pocket and play a game. I was sweating, Everything around me is like on fire.

 

'Yea were both girls but my inner gayself is panicking'

 

'Ugghh!! Why I have to suffer from this'

 

'This girl will be the death of mine'

 

I continue to talk to myself like I was out of my mind. I can't focus on the game that i am playing, because yuri is just caught my ing attention everytime she moves.

 

I peek at her, i see her back and she was about to remove her bathrob.

 

'Holy mama' I cursed to my self. I look at the game I'm playing,

 

"Yena ah~ Can you choose between this two?" She show me the clothes.

 

I can't decide because yuri's figure in a bathrob keep distracting me. How can you be so cute then being y??

 

'Oh god help me' Once again I talk to myself.

 

"Hmm yena?" She walking towards me.

 

"Stop" I just stop her. She's coming to near to me. I saw that she was shocked.

 

"I meaan.. This one its suit you" I smile to her.

 

"Oh really okay" She walk to her bathroom. I sigh of relief when I didnt see her inside the room.

 

'Ahhhh, You're going to kill me Jo yuri' I sigh and rest my back onto the couch.

 

After yuri get dress we both go down to the living room.

 

"Yah Jjoyul let's take a picture" We both face the mirror and take a mirror shot, and I post it to my sns.

 

Choi_Yena with Jo-yuri.

Liked by: AhnYujin,Jangwonyoung, Kwon Eunbi, ChaeyeonLee, Jang Gyuri, Sungmin

Liked by: AhnYujin,Jangwonyoung, Kwon Eunbi, ChaeyeonLee, Jang Gyuri, Sungmin.Choi and 13k others.

Sungmin.Choi: Takecare! Remember my advice. 🤪
 

Choi_Yena: Shut up! 
 

AhnYujin: Momeeeent!!
 

ChaeyeonLee: My Ship is sailing. #Yulyen
—————

"Eomma, Were going out now" Yuri hugs her mother.

 

"Yea goodbye mrs jo" I bowed and hug her mother.

 

"Okay Take care of yuri okay?" I just give her a 'okay sign' and bow.

 

"So do you bring your train card?" Yuri asks me.

 

"Huh? Who said that we're gonna ride train?" I look at her, as we leave her house.

 

"Don't worry too much. Leave everything to me" I smiled at her.

 

"Uwaaah! You bring a car?" She was shocked.

 

"Yea, I borrow it from my brother" I smiled as we walking towards the car.

 

I go to the passenger sit to open the door for yuri after that i go inside the driver sit.

 

"Your brother has a really nice car." She still amused.

 

"Yea, Someday I'll have my own car too" I chuckles.

 

"Oh wait." I stretch my hand to the back seat and reach the flower.

 

"For you Jjoyul~" I give her the flower. I saw that she was really happy.

 

"You dont have to do this. But im really happy, Today is the first time I receive a flower." She smile from ear to ear. her smile is giving me the strength.

 

"I'm glad that i'm the first one. Put your seatbelt" I smiled and start the engine.

 

(Third POV)

 

After a minutes Yuri and Yena reached the Lotte World. Yena park the car and straight to the ticketing booth. As we enter the lotte world yuri seems amuse.

"Ommmooo" Yena just smiling while looking at yuri. She was happy because she can see yuri is really happy.

 

"Shall we go?" Yuri nodded to the older girl and they walk towards the rides.

 

They try every rides, they really enjoy being together. They walked hand in hand. They didn't realize the time because they're too busy being happy.

 

 

Hours passed its dinner time, they decided to eat.

 

"I'm hungry" Yuri said that make yena chuckles.

 

"Lets eat there" Yena point the restaurant. 

 

They walked towards the restaurant, It looks like a expensive restau.

 

"I think it's expensive yena ah~ I dont bring that much money" Yena chuckled and pinch her nose.

 

"I said Don't worry It's all mine" Yena smiled.

 

"Tables for two" Yena said to the reserver.

 

"This way" The reserver guides them to their sit.

 

Yena offers yuri the sit. They order and eat, They eat, laugh, remembering their memories when they are young. After they eat they decided to go to the Ferris Wheel.

 

"Let's ride this Ferris Wheel for the last ride for today" Yena said the younger girl just nodded while smilling.

 

(Yena's POV)

 

Atlast we enter inside the ferris wheel we waited about 30 minutes because the line was too long.

 

"Aigooo! Finally" I let a sigh.

 

'This is the perfect timing yena ah! Fighting!' I cheer myself.

 

"Omooo Its beautifuuul" Yuri said while she's side seeing the view of seoul.

 

"Yea you're so beautiful" I was too focuse on yuri that i didn't know what am i saying.

 

"Huh?" She turned her face to me.

 

"Ah.. I sai..d th..at the view is ve..ry bea..uti..ful" I smile to her nervously.

 

We were silent while the ferris wheel is going up.

 

"Yuri.." I call her, she immediately face me.

 

"I was curious.. Do you have a b-boyfriend?" I saw her reaction she was shocked.

 

"Why do you ask?" She calmly said.

 

"Nothing, I just want to know" the younger girl smiled.

 

"Hmm.. Nope I don't have" I sigh of relief.

 

"What's with the sigh?" I was caught offguard.

 

"That's good" I nervously smiled. We're on the 3/4 of the ride.

 

Again its silent. I realize that were about to stop at the middle, I think its the perfect timing.

 

"Jjoyul~ I have something to tell you." Our eyes met, This heart of mine is going crazy.

 

"Okay Go on. I'm listening" Yuri said. Our eyes still not leaving each other.

 

"Ilikeyoujjoyul" I say as fast as I could.

 

"What? I don't understand what you saying ?" Yuri said in confused tone.

 

I come forward to her, i held her hand she seems shock.

 

"J-joyul, you know I'm not good at speaking. I just want you to know that.."

 

"I really like you Jjoyul ah~" I still looking at her eyes, i can say that she's speachless.

 

As I finish my confession, the ferris wheel stop at the top. Rejected or not I must face it.

 

Everything to me seems in slowmotion, my heart is pounding so much. She still not responding.

 

"I know it's sudden but i really like you Jo yuri. You're my first love and I must say first love really never dies." Yuri is just silent, I can tell that I'm rejected. I sigh.

 

The ferris wheel start to run again. And I was about to say something.

 

"I guess your silence means I just got rejec—" I didn't manage to finish my sentence.

 

I was shock. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought i was being

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

rejected.





 

 

 

 

But I felt something soft..



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes widened when.. 






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's lips are actually on mine.