Answer pt 2

U R

(Yena's POV)

I can sense that Yujin is looking at me worriedly.

 

"You're okay?" Yujin gesture towards me.

 

"I'm okay" I reply to her a okay sign.

 

"You may be seated." Mr. lee leaves the classroom.0

 

"Hmm excuse me" I heard her talk to yuri, My eyes can't look at her.

 

"Can i seat beside yena?" I back to my sense when she asks yuri that. Why would this girl so desprate.

 

Yuri was about to stand up when that girl asks her. 

 

'How can you give your seat. Aish Jjoyul' I rolled my eyes. I grab her hand to stop her from standing up.

 

"You're not going anywhere" I whisper to yuri. 

 

"Why are you not yet getting stand up?" How can she be rude to my jjoyul. I was upset.

 

Everyone is whispering with each other.

 

"Don't make a scene. Choose whatever you want to seat, but not in the seat that were taken." I said in stern tone while looking at Yiren eye to eye. 

 

"You can seat besides me" the boy said offering seat. The girl just Ignore him and seat beside Sihyun.

 

"Don't you ever give your seat to anyone." I said while looking at yuri's eyes.

 

"I'm sorry" Yuri hang her head low. I held her chin and raise it up.

 

"Apology accepted" I smiled to her, how can I resist you. 

 

"but you have to agree to have a date with me tomorrow." She raise her eyebrow. 

 

"I won't accept a no from you" I added.

 

"Fineeee." she pouts, how could she be like this being so cute. I pinch her cheeks. 

 

I must say that I totally forgotten that yiren is here, I tap my own shoulder 'Dont get involve with yiren only focus on yuri' I noted to myself.

 

Seconds,minutes and hour passed our class is already done. 

 

It's 3:00 pm in the afternoon, Eunbi asks us to join them to pay bowling today since we have a lot of time to enjoy our free time.  We accept her offer to us.

 

"Btw Sian and her friend will be joining us." Eunbi added.

 

"The more the merrier" Cheyeon excitedly claps. 

 

I chuckles to their action. I look at yuri she seems silent. 

 

"Hey is there any problem?" I asks her, she just shakes her head. I hug her. 

 

"Feeling better?" I worriedly asks, She nodded I smile at her. 

 

"You know I have to say someth-" I was listening to what she was saying when eunbi spoke. 

 

"Oh Sian and her friends is here" Eunbi exclaim. I didn't bother to listen i was focus on what yuri was saying. I look at her but she's looking at eunbi's direction, I also

look on what she's looking at.

 

'Why is she included?' I look at yiren and she look back at me with a frowned face. 

 

"What are you saying again? Don't mind them" I look away and get back to yuri.

 

"Nothing maybe tomorrow I will say it" Yuri said and broke the hug. I pouted thanks yuri now im curious. 

 

"Why is it have to be tell tomorrow? I'm okay if it's today." I'm giving her a look PLEASE-TELL-ME-WHAT-IS-IT. She just laugh at me.

 

"Yah stop the lovey dovey you two" Eunbi jokingly scold us.

 

"Let's go!" Yujin excitedly say.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

(Third POV)

 

They arrive at the bowling center, they decided to group themselves. They separated yuri and yena in a group. 

 

"Why you dont want me to team up with yuri" Yena sulk, yuri is just laughing at her. 

 

"Pabo. Sometimes get yourself separated from yuri" Yena just pout. 

 

"Are you two dating?" Out of nowhere sian asks them. The two girls was shock of sian sudden question. 

 

"N-" Yuri was about to answer but yena in. 

 

"Yes" Yena smile widely. 

 

"WHAT?" Everyone widen their eyes.

 

"Yah Choi DUCK how dare you not to tell me that. I'm your bestfriend" Yujin sulk as she hit yena in the head. Yena scratch the spot where yujin hits her. 

 

 

Yuri is lowering her head, her heart beat is beating crazily as yena just say they are dating. 

 

"Hahahahahahahahah" Yena laughs at their reaction. 

 

"Yah why are you laughing?" Yujin asks. 

 

"You guys must see your face. I just kidding that me and yuri are dating okay? We're still not official." Yena said, she earn a smack from no other than Ahn yujin. 

 

"Aishh. I thought you two were dating. pffft I thought i just won my bet" Hyewon said, they all laugh, and they play. 

 

Nothing happens between Yena and Yiren because yiren stay quiet and yena didn't bother to speak to yiren, All of them enjoy the moment that they all together. Yena

sticking on yuri's side even though they are not team mates. 

 

[7:00PM]

 

They leave the bowling center, and bid a goodbye to each other. The first one to leave is sian's group. 

 

"Bye guys takecare, I enjoy being with you guys." Sian said.

 

"Yea I enjoy it too" Sihyun added. Yiren just nodded.

 

"Yea thankyou too guys for coming with us, and also nice meeting you Yiren" Eunbi declare. 

 

"Nae kamsa unnie" Yiren bows. 

 

"Bye yena" yiren moves towards to yena and she hug her. Everyone is shock os what yiren do even yena was frozew. After she hug yena they leave.

 

"Owwwwwwwww!!  What a heart throb we have here" Chaeyeon tease yena, she earn a smack coming from sakura.

 

"Shut your mouth, look at yuri" Sakura whisper to chaeyeon, and then chaeyeon realize what she said and pretend that she didn't say anything. 

 

Yena looked worriedly at yuri, She knows that it may hurt yuri what yiren did earlier.

 

"Okay kids let's go home" Eunbi said and they start walking. As they reach the bus stop they bid a goodbye with each other. Only yuri and yena is left behind, they still

not talking to each other after what happen.

 

"Yuri.." yena broke the silence.

 

"are you mad at me?" the other girl is not looking at her and ignoring her, yuri start walking since their house is just a awalking distance.

 

"Jjoooyuull~~" The older girl aegyo, yuri chuckles secretly to what the older girl is doing. Yuri stops walking when she bump to someone chest, she raise her head to

meet the eyes that she wants to avoid.

 

"Stop ignoring me joyuuul ah~"Yena pouts as she carries yuri's cheeks, yuri blush of yena's sudden action.

 

"I'm so sorry if I get you mad" Yena said sincerely while looking at yuri's eyes.

 

"Why you didn't react when she hugs you" Yuri pouts as she hit yena's chest.

 

"Are you jealouuuss?" Yena , yuri get upset for teasing her and start walking again.

 

"okay okay sorrrrry. I was shock when she do that and I can't move" Yena explains, yuri is not convince.

 

"You like it don't you?" Yuri said in a sad tone.

 

"What? No, I only like youuuuuu! She's just a pa--"Yena pause when she realize she was about to say it.

 

"She just what?" Yena seems nervous.

 

"F-friend" Yuri sigh. They are getting near to yuri's house, yuri was shock when yena pulls her to a hug.

 

"I'm sorry for my action, I don't know that she's  going to hug me, but you see i didn't hug her back. And you're still the one that I like no no correction that i LOVE" Yena empasize the love word. Yuri smile and blush at yena's sudden action.

 

"And I'm still waiting for your answer." Yena smile and look at yuri's eyes sincerely.

 

"about th-at.." Yuri finally spokeand broke the hug, the older girl looks at her with a curious expression.

 

"T-hat's wha-t I w-ant to t-ell you" yuri is looking at the ground, yena seems nervous of what yuri must say. She was afraid that she might get a answer that yuri doesn't want to be with her being more than friends.

 

 

"Teeell meee I'm getting anxiety" Yena impatiently sulk. Yuri laughs at her action.

 

"Close your eyes" Yuri said, yena doesn't know what's coming to yuri's mind. 

 

"Whyyyy?" the older girl whined.

 

 

"Don't you want an answer?" the younger girl chuckles, Yena finally close her eyes.

 

 

"Don't open it okay?" Yena just nodded while her eyes is close.

 

 

"I asks you to close your eyes coz i'm too shy to say it to you." the younger girl is blushing.

 

 

"I must say that I can see all your effort towards me, I really appreciate it." Yuri smile as she see the older girl want to open her eyes.

 

 

"Dont open it! Yena you've been a good friend to me and i think we shoul-" Yuri stop when yena open her eyes she moves towards the younger girl and held her both cheeks 

 

 

Yuri's eyes widened at yena's action. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She wasn't even finish her words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Im not ready for any rejection but least let me do this"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She heard the older girl said that between her breathing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt a warm..

 

 

 

 

 

 

When a pair of lips touches hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She doesn't move, she let the older girl.

 

 

 

 

 

She felt good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She don't want to lose the feeling that she was feeling right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena broke the kiss, They look at each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was smiling to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We should take our friendship to the next level" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIII GUYSS!! SO HERE SOME UPDATE!! I WAS HAPPY THAT YULYEN HAD A FEEDING PROGRAM LASTNIGHT! THE WAY YURI HELD ON YENA'S ARMS AND THE WAY YURI HUGS HER. 

OUR SUPERIOR SHIP IS SAVING US FROM DROUGHT. <3 YENA'S BOYFIE AURA IS SOO GOOD.  I REALLY LOVE IT WHEN YURI WAS BEING CLINGY TO YENA.