Last

U R

 

 

 

3 Years passed all of them are getting busier test here test there test everywhere. Since yuri and yena they are not classmates anymore and their schedule is not the same they didn't have much time to spend because they both busy studying for their final exam to graduate.

 

 

 

 

Yena is in her room laying at her bed she's done studying its passed 9pm and she can't sleep, plus it's been 3 days since she and yuri saw each other, they do text but yena is not satisfied with that, she misses her girlfriend so much. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay final decision im going to her house." Yena said as she stood up and wear a jacket, she go down the stair and met her brother's eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Where are you going? it's kinda late?" her brother asks her.

 

 

 

 

"I'm going to yuri's house, its been 3 days since we saw each other and i really miss her." Yena answer her brother and earn a nod from him.

 

 

 

 

"Take care. Send my regards to yuri" Yena nodded and she start walking towards their door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While she's on their way to yuri's house her phone vibrate in her posket, she quickly grab it and immediately smile as she saw yuri's name in the screen. 

 

 

 

 

From: Joyuuul~💘

 

             Beeeb? Are you already asleep? 

 

From: Joyuuul~💘

 

             I'm done studying.. 

 

From: Joyuuul~💘

 

             I miss you ducky :'<

 

 

 

 

The duck chuckles as she read her hamster text, she didn't reply and put her phone inside her pocket. Yena reach yuri's house and she ring the doorbell, Yuri's mom came out to open the gate for her. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh dear, What's bring you here?" 

 

 

 

 

"Goodevening mrs. Jo, I'm here to see yuri. Can I?" I politely ask mrs. jo, she nodded and guide me inside their house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri is in her room, i don't know if she asleep or still studying." Yena nodded and walk her way to yuri's room, she tiptoe as she enter yuri's room coz her door room is slightly open. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri didn't notice that the older girl is in her room her back facing the door, she frustrated looking at her phone waiting for yena to reply, while yena who is hiding her laugh because of her girlfriend cuteness. 

 

 

 

 

"Aishh. why is this duck not replying? doesn't she missed me? I hate you Choi yena!" Yuri groaned and throw her phone to her side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't love me anymore?" Yuri startled when she heard the voice she misses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YENAAAAA!" Yuri stood up and run to yena's arm to hug her girlfriend tightly. They both misses each other, but they don't have time to spend. Yuri buried her head to her girlfriend neck, The older girl hugs her girlfriend back as she sniff the younger smell, she also misses the figure hugging her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you so much joyuuuul~" the older girl said as she tighten the her hug. "I miss you too yena ah~ I'm sorry if we didn't have much time to spend" the younger girl said in a sad tone, Yena broke the hug and cupped her girlfriend cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nah don't be sorry, I'ts our schedule fault plus I'm already here don't be sad" Yena smile to yuri and the younger girl also smile and lean forward to yena's face and place a peck at the older girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are now laying at yuri's bed cuddling, they miss being with each other arms. 

 

 

 

"Graduation is coming, our highschool life is going to end. Where are you planning to go in college?" Yena spoke while her girlfriend hair which on her chest. 

 

 

 

"My mom suggested me to Seoul University, but im still thinking. How about you?" Yena sigh that make the figure hugging her look up to her. 

 

 

 

"My parents want me to study college in america.. But im still thinking if im going to accept it." Yuri smile,

 

 

 

"Pabo, Accept it its an opportunity you know." 

 

 

"But how about you? if i accept it im leaving for 5years. And i don't want to leave you here alone" Yena spoke, yuri look at yena with a smile. 

 

 

 

"I'm going to be fine, I'll wait for you even if you comeback 6 years or 7 years. But you have to promise me you wont look at other girls." Yuri glared at her girlfriend, yena find it adorable. She kissed her girlfriend lips.

 

 

 

"I can't look to other girls coz i already have mine. I only know Jo yuri!" Yena proudly said that make her girlfriend smile. 

 

 

 

"But im still thinking about that. Let's just forget it for a while and enjoy our moments" Yena said as she hug yuri closer to her and kiss her forehead. 

 

 

 

 

"Duckyyyy~" yena look at her.

 

 

 

"Can you stay for the night?" Yuri said while interwine their fingers. 

 

 

 

 

"Silly of course, i would love to. I'll just text sungmin oppa." Yuri smile widely as yena agree to stay with her tonight. 

 

 

 

"I love you yuri ah~" Yena spoke

 

 

"I love you too yena ah~" Yuri reply softly. 

 

 

They pull the blanket to cover their body, they cuddle, Yena give yuri a chicken kiss in everypart of yuri's face but lastly to yuri's lips. 

She was about to pull out when yuri pulls her head closer to deepen the kiss they both smile between their kiss. Yena broke the kiss and hug her girlfriend then they drove to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri yena?" Yuri's mom calling them, Mrs Jo open yuri's room to see that the two is peacefully hugging each other and sleeping, Mrs. Jo can't help but to smile at the sight, She slowly close the door. 

 

 

 

————————————————

 

 

Yena and their friends finished taking their exam's and gather around but yuri,chaewon,hyewon,sakura

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe that our graduation is on nextweek and Hell week is over" Yujin said excitedly. 

 

 

"Yea, the exam drained my brain" Yena said

 

 

"So where college are you going?" Nako asks. 

 

 

 

"Seoul University" Eunbi,Chaeyeon,Hitomi said. 

 

 

"Hanyang University" Nako said.

 

 

"Konkuk University" Yujin and Wonyoung said. 

 

"How about you Yena? You seems spacing out." Yujin asks as she sense that her bestfriend is spacing out. 

 

 

 

"I don't know, I think i might study in the america.. but i dont want to be far away from yuri" Yena sigh. 

 

 

 

"Aiggooo, did you already told that to yuri?" Yena nodded. 

 

 

 

"You know, It's fine. I think yuri and you will be fine even if the two of you are far away from each other." Yujin said and patted her bestfriend shoulder, then yena weakly smile to them. 

 

 

 

"Let's forget it and let's all celebrate that we're going to graduate nextweek" Yujin said breaking the silence. 

 

 

————————————

 

 

A week passed and It's their graduation day. Yena who is still at her house being nervous. 

 

"Okay yena This is the day!!" Yena said to her self through the mirror. 

 

 

"Yah DUCKY LETS GO WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" My brother shouted. 

 

 

"Yea I'll be down in a second" She reply and grabs the small box in her mini table and put it on her pocket. 

 

 

They arrive at the graduation location. There's yena who is nervous as .

 

 

"Chill sis, okay? I know you can do it!" her brother cheer her up, They get out of the car together with her parents. 

 

 

Yena's family find their way while yena go to the separate way because parent and student are in separated sit. 

 

 

 

Yena is on her way to her sit when someone call her. She turn back to see the person calls her she smile as she see.

 

 

"Joyuuuuuuuuuul~" The oldergirl ran and embrace her girlfriend. 

 

 

"Ehem" they broke the hug when chaewon cough. 

 

"The program is about to start so better move to your sits" Yena pouted and yuri laugh at her. 

 

 

 

"See you lateer ducky~" She kiss yena's cheeks and follow chaewon to their sit. Yena also find yujin and her classmate and sits. 

 

 

 

"Congratulation to all Graduates of batch 2018-2019" the principal on their school said everyone clap and they throw their hats. 

 

 

"Congratulation Yujiiinnn!!" Yena hugged her bestfriend.

 

 

"Congratulation duckyy" Yujin said and hugged her bestfriend. 

 

 

On the other side. 

 

 

"Congratulation Chaewooon" Yuri exclaim and hug chaewon.

 

 

"Congratulation to you too yuri" she hugged back yuri. 

 

 

"CONGRATULATION TO US" They look at yujin who is running while shouting.

 

 

 

Yuri ran towards her girlfriend and hug her tightly.

 

 

"Congratulatioooon my ducky~" Yena smile at her girlfriend action.

 

 

"Congratulation my hamster" The oldergirl kissed her girlfriend forehead. 

 

 

All of their friends hugged and make a circle. 

They do take a picture. Their parents came down and congratulate all of them and then all the parents leave and leaving their child.

 

 

 

"Let's Celebrateeee!" Yujin said. Everyone agree.

 

 

"This is your chance now ducky." Yena said to herself and nodded. 

 

 

 

 

Yena grabs yuri's hand which make yuri a bit shocked. Their friends and them are only the people around the graduation location. Yena takes a deep breath.

 

 

Yena kneeled down. "What are you doing?" Yuri asks in confusion, Also their friends are giving yena a confuse look.

 

 

 

Yena take a deep breath and pulls the small box inside her pocket.

 

 

 

 

"Jo yuri.. You know I'm at confession.. And I want you to know that you're the one i really love, you're the one that makes me happy, you're the one who makes me look forward everyday..."

 

 

"I want you to know that this ducky kneeling in front of you wants you to be by her side.. I know I will be going away for more than a year.. Jo yuri.." 

 

 

 

"Are you willing to wait for me and be my wife?" Yena smile lovingly to her girlfriend, their friend looking at them proudly. While yuri is in state shock and her hand is covering with a tear on her eyes. 

 

 

She didn't expect this, yena is still unexpected. 

 

 

"Of course, I'm willing to wait for you.." Yuri finally spoke. 

 

 

"And I'm willing to be your wife." Yuri smile and pull yena up and gave her a hug. Yena put the ring on yuri's ring. 

 

 

Their friends cheer them up, shouting and clapping. This is the bestday for yuri and yena and of course their friends. They celebrate their Graduation and Yuri and yena being engaged. 

 

 

 

A months passed its time to yena to fly going to america. This is the saddest day in her life because she leaving yuri. 

 

 

Yena and her parents are now in the airport with her brother and yuri. 

 

 

 

Yuri is crying like a baby and yena can't take it because she don't want to see yuri crying.

 

 

"Sshh stop crying yuri ah~" Yena comfort her fiance. 

 

 

"I can't h-help. I'm going to miss you" Yuri hugged her girlfriend tightly. 

 

 

"I'll be back, And when i get back where going to get married okay? Don't be sad, Wait for me i love you so much my joyuul~" Yena cupped yuri's face and kiss the girls lips. 

 

 

 

"Yena we have to go inside." Yena's father said, yena nodded. 

 

 

 

"Yuri ah~ I have to go now.. I love you so much please wait for me, We still have videocall.. but for now.. This is my goodbye" Yena hugged her girlfriend tightly the tears that yena was holding for a while is now rolling. 

 

 

 

"I'll be waiting yena ah~ I love you too so much.."Yuri said and kissed yena for the last time. Yena broke the hug and look at her brother. 

 

 

"Get yuri safe home" Yena said and hug her brother. 

 

 

"Yea, don't worry about that. I'll take care of her. Take care too." Her brother wave. 

 

 

 

 

"Take care my joyuuul~" yena lastly said and kiss her forehead and turn away from her brother and yuri. 

 

 

'Don't look back duck. I love you yuri ah~' yena thought but she looked back and run to yuri's arm. 

 

 

 

"I will miss you joyuul~ Please take care of yourself while im gone. I love you so much yuri. I'll be back I promise" Yena said while she's hugging yuri tightly. yuri was still crying. 

 

 

 

"Final call for flight 5j301" the announcer said. 

 

 

"Go now yena ah, iloveyousomuch, I'll be fine in a few days. Take care there" They shared their final kiss. 

 

 

 

'Wait for me yuri ah' 

 

 

 

'I'll be waiting for you yena ah'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END!!!!

—————————-

 

(A/N: HI GUYYYSSS!! THANKYOU FOR READING THIS STORY 😭😭 IM GLAD THAT IT REACHED 3K READS (IN WATTPAD)💕 HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. 

 

IM THINKING FOR A SEQUEL.. 

DO YOU WANT A SEQUEEEL? HEHEH

CAN I GET 10 VOTES FOR THE SEQUEL 😉☺️ 

 

 

IM NOW WORKING MY 2ND STORY PLEASE LOOK FORWARD ☺️☺️ 

 

SHARE ME YOUR THOUGHTS!! 

 

 

Who's your biased wrecker in Izone?

=Kim Chaewon

 

 

Follow me on twitter 

@_pandaevil03_