U R

U R

 

(Yuri's POV) 

 

Chaewon and I are done practicing our song for tomorrow competition. I'm so nervouse because it's my firsttime to sing infront of many people but i shrugged all the negative thoughts. 

 

"Unnie I'll be heading to the clinic to see yena" I told her and she nodded. 

 

"Okay take care, send my regards to yena" I hug her and she hug me bag and I wave my hands to her. 

 

I was on my way to the clinic thinking that maybe yujin and yena are still there, they didn't text me so I'm assuming that they are still there. 

 

I saw that the nurse are now locking the clonics door. 

 

"Excuse me?" the nurse look at me. 

 

"Is yena and yujin are heading home already?" The nurse nodded. 

 

"Yea I think they go to that way." The nurse pointed the way and I bow to her then leave. 

 

[THIRD POV]

 

@The studio. 

 

Chaewon was cleaning and arranging the mess they made in the studio, she stops when she heard a knock from the door, she walks toward the door and open it. 

 

"Oh yujin why are you here and not with yena?" Chaewon asks her.

 

"Where's yuri?" 

 

"She's on her way to the clinic. Wait? Is there something wrong?" Yujin curse.

 

"Yah Ahnyu! Answer me" Chaewon glared at yujin. Yujin sigh. 

 

"Yiren asks yena to talk to her, I decline it but yena she insists that she'll be fine talking to yiren" Yujin said chaewon facepalm. 

 

"Aishh youu.. Let's go to the clinic." they both running their way to the clinic. 

 

(Yuri's POV) 

 

I was walking towards the way that the nurse pointing. It was quiet not until i heard something like arguing my curiousity pulls me to know where it come from but then the moment I reach the place where the voice came from..

 

I froze. I never thought today is the day, the day I caught my love kissing another girl. 

 

My tears are keep rolling, I can't move. She's still closing her eyes. Why..

 

I drop the thing that im holding. She open her eyes and push the girl infront of her. 

 

"Yuri..." She called my name. She's indeed choi yena. My tears keep falling my heartbeat is getting weaker. 

 

"Yuri." Chaewon shouted. I finally come to my sense, I run away far from them, I wipe the tears that keep falling down to my cheeks. 

 

I keep running and running. 

 

I asked myself. 

 

"Do I live to this world just to be hurt?" I stop running when I reach the gate of our house. 

 

I walked towards the door and my mother was about to welcome me. 

 

"Joyuri my daugh—" I run to her and hug her. 

 

"What's wrong?" My mom asked me but I didn't answer, I just hug her and be a cry baby. She patted me until i feel sleepy. 

 

'I hate you choi yena' 

 

————————————— 

 

(Third POV) 

 

"What the hell yena?" Chaewon shouted, yena just lower her head. 

 

"I thought it was just a talk yiren" Yujin shouted to yiren. 

 

"You starting to make a problem again. You already hurt yena once then now youu ughh" Chaewon frustrated face say it all. 

 

"Its me the one who was cause this. If i didn't agree to talk to her, all of this wouldn't happen." Yena sigh. 

 

"Are you happy now yiren? Thankyou btw." Yena sarcastically said then start to stand up even though she sprained her ankle. Yujin was about to go to yena when yena stop her. 

 

"Im fine, Just leave me alone for the mean time." Yena said without looking at them. 

 

"Don't do something stupid choi yena. If you do. I'll be the one who will kill you" Chaewon warned then yena chuckles. 

 

"Don't worry, maybe i can handle this." Yena said then walks away. 

 

"Chaewon Yujin Im really really sorry" Yiren sincerely apologise to them. 

 

"Why did you do that? you know yena has a girlfriend right?" Yiren nodded to yujin.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't control my feelings. I only want to talk but then this thing happen its all my fault." Yiren said and cry. 

 

"Please leave yena and yuri alone, We begging you. I honestly accepting your apology but please don't bother yena." Chaewon plead. Yiren nodded. 

 

"Maybe its a lesson for you now yiren, dont play with other peoples heart." Yujin tap yiren shoulder then they walk away from yiren.

 

"I'm sorry yena.. and Goodbye.. now I know that I only bring heartbreak for you Im sorry" Yiren talk to herself and continue crying. 

 

(Yena's POV) 

 

I stop at the bus stop waiting for my brother to pick me up. 

I was out of place, I don't know what to do. I feel exhausted. 

 

I said i will not let anyone hurt yuri but look at myself, I'm the one who hurt my yuri. I'm so ing dumb. Why I let that happen? Why I didn't push yiren away? Why.. 

 

I heard a honk coming from a car. There's my brother he come out of his car to walk towards me and help me to walk. I was silent on our way home my attention is in the outside of the window.

 

We reach the house and he help me out and walk me to get in my room, he sit me down to the bedroom. 

 

"I know there's something wrong, yujin already told me." I look at her and the moment my brother's eyes met mine, The tears that i've been holding is now rolling down. 

 

"O..pp-a" I call him, he immediately hug me. 

 

"Shh everything's gonna be alright yena ah" My brother comfort me, he didn't ask me about what happen he just patted my head until I fall asleep. 

 

————————————

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

I woke up with a puffy eyes from so much crying last night, I rub my eyes and look at the mirror. 

 

"You have a singing competition today, just move aside of the negatives. Let's stop thinking about yena for now.." I sigh and walk my way to the shower room. 

 

I heard my mom was calling me for breakfast. 

 

"Yes mom , I'll be down in a minute." I shouted, I put my bag and walk straight at the dining room. 

 

"Let's eat!" I nodded and sit opposite to my mother. 

 

"So? Why are you crying last night when you get home?" I know that my mom would definitely ask me this. A heavy sigh coming from me can be heard. 

 

"Is it about yena?" I nodded that's the only answer i can give to my mother. 

 

"Hmm.. You better talk to each other, maybe its just a misunderstanding. Everything's gonna be alright yuri ah~" My mom comfort me, I bit my lips to prevent the tears. 

 

"N-nae eomma" 

 

"Oh don't cry, today is your singing competition right? Goodluck my yurii~ I know you can do it" I chuckles on my mom gesture. 

 

"Nae, I'll be fine. I would definitely do my best" I smile to my mom and we eat our breakfast. 

 

———————————

 

(Yena's POV) 

 

"Come on ducky, Let's go!" My bestfriend called me, She help me to walk since my sprained ankle is not yet heal. 

 

"Get in the car now" My brother said, he will be accompany us to school because of my sprained ankle.

 

Yujin and I get inside the back seat then yujin looks at me. 

 

"You better explain to yuri what happen." I nodded and sigh. 

 

"Yea I was planning to talk to her today. I hope she can give me her time" A heavy sigh. Yujin nodded. 

 

My brother start the engine and drive the way on our school. The ride was silent no one dare to speak. 

 

Finally we rich our school, we get out of the car and bid a goodbye to my brother. 

 

"Duck yena, Do what ever it takes okay? Fighting" My brother said before starting the engine, I smile at her and wave my hands. 

 

"Come on ahnyu, Let's go to yuri, I badly want to talk to her." I said to yujin and she immediately nod. 

 

We're walking towards the room of the contestant, I saw that they are getting prepared, I look inside the room through the window but there is no sign of yuri being inside, I also look for chaewon but she's also nowhere to found I sigh and look down towards my feet. 

 

"Oh there they are" Yujin said and point to chaewon and yuri who are talking while walking towards on our way, My heart beat skip a beat when yuri look on our way. Our eyes met but i can see her puffy eyes even though there are makeup. 

 

"Oh what brings you here?" Chaewon asks yujin. I didn't care what they are saying, I only looking at yuri but she's not looking at me she hide behind chaewons back. 

 

"Yena." Yujin points me. I look at chaewon. 

 

"Can I talk to yuri?" I said, chaewon looks at yuri who is hiding behind her back. 

 

"Just go away please." Yuri said and run. I sigh. 

 

"Yur—" I was about to follow her when chaewon stop me. 

 

"Just leave yuri until the singing competition is over, after that i'll be giving you a chance to explain to her. Don't worry I'll talk to her. Just let her be until this contest is over" chaewon nodded for assurance. I can't fight back because its chaewon who said it, I just nodded. 

 

"Please look yuri for me." I said and turn my back to chaewon and yujin. I start to walk slowly as if the earth relays on me. 

 

"She'll be fine, I'm going to look for her." Yujin said while nodding to chaewon and yujin follow yena at the back. 

 

———————————

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

I'm not ready to face Yena, the moment our eyes met i want to hug her but my brain said no. I run to the nearest empty classroom, I cry, I told to my self that i won't be crying today but look here I am crying. 

 

I heard a knock from the door. 

 

"Just leave me alone yena.." The door opens, I look at the door.

 

"You don't understa--" I paused when i realize that the figure at the door is not yena, somehow a part me get disappoint that it's not yena. 

 

"Yuri..." chaewon softly call me. She walks towards where i seated, I hug her.

 

"U-nnie.." I call out.

 

 "Shh.. I know it's hard to avoid yena.." she patted me and why the tears that rolling down from my eyes.

 

"I know your hating yena now but i just want to say she really loves you, she really do. And I also know she didn't want this to happen." I look at her and she look back at my puffy eyes.

 

 

"I begin to be close to you and it hurts to see both of you like this, The two of you are my friends of mine i don't want to see you both suffering like this. I already talk to yena." I listen of what she was saying and i give her a confuse look when she said her last sentence.

 

"You're confuse aren't you?" Chaewon chuckles.

 

"I already told yena that don't bother you until this singing contest is done, I can see the both of you really want to hold each other earlier but you both don't have the courage and also you both are not in good term." chaewon paused. 

 

"I know both of you are deeply inlove with each other." chaewon playfully rolled eyes  to yuri that make the figure beside her laugh.

 

"Okay, drama is over, get yourself prepare because it's our big day." I smile at her and wipe my tears. 

 

"Thankyou chaewon unnie" I thank her and we both go to the contestant room together and get prepared.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

(Yena's POV)

 

 

I told yujin to go first to meet our friends and i'll follow her later, I just want to be alone this time I want time for myself, to reflect but I saw yiren walking towards me I sigh because i can't walk away or run coz of my ankle, I remain seated.

 

"Yena.." She calls me, I didn't look to her. I don't want to her face right now. I feel that she seated beside me. 

 

"What do you want?" I softly say, I have no strength to yell nor shout. 

 

"I just want to say sorry of what happen yesterday, It all happen because of my greediness towards you. I'm sorry that i ruined your relationship with yuri. I was so blind that i didn't think that my action will hurt you again.." Yiren sincerely saying sorry. I can feel that she's really sorry. I heavily sigh and looks at her. 

 

"The word you give me yesterday was the word I'm waiting when I ask you the day i caught you, To be honest what you said that you have a special place it my heart is true.. but its only as a friend. I honestly forgive you since yesterday, coz I want a new life with yuri. I'm sorry too that i can't go back to you. You broke me and yuri fixed me." I said in a calm tone.

 

"You don't have to be sorry yena ah.. I'm the done who cause you this and i just want us to be okay." I chuckles. 

 

"We can be friends yiren. I'll accept you as a friend." I nodded to her while saying that. 

 

"Maybe you can find yours too soon." I smile at her and she hugged me. 

 

"Thankyou yena, I was just so stupid." I hugged her back

 

 

"Yes you are." We laugh and I broke the hug. 

 

"Bye I'll be going now." Yiren wave a goodbye to me. 

 

"The dance competition is about to start please gather around the covered court." the announcer said and the students are walking running towards the court. 

 

I saw yuri and chaewon walking towards our friends, I want to hug and hold her but i can hear chaewon's voice in my head.

 

'Just leave yuri until the singing competition is over' I sigh and slowly walk towards them. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey why you took so long?" Yujin asks me. 

 

"Yiren and I talk and we're good she apologize to me. she said she's sorry." I reply, i can sense that the other friends of our is confuse.

 

I peak at yuri's direction, she's looking down I sighed. 

 

"Oww yena and yuri you seems in a quarrel" Sakura said. Yuri and I raise our head towards sakura. 

 

"Ah.." Yuri stutter and I find it cute.

 

"She's been busy for this event, We talk that I won't bother her until this competition is done." I lied but I'm giving them an assurance face. It went silent.

 

"Guys let's go to court the dance competition is about to start" Yujin broke the silence and we walk towards the court.

 

After a hour the dance competition are now done, Chaeyeon, Eunbi and nako did a really great job they dance so well. We cheer for them like there is no tomorrow. 

 

The announcer said that the singing competition is going to start and all the contestant should be in the back stage. And the announcing of winners is after the singing competition.

 

"Goodluck to our Chaewonniee and Jogurii" Yujin gives them a motivation, as well as the other. I silently smiling, i can see that yuri is nervous she's biting her lips again and again, she's looking down to her feet.

 

"Do your best Chaewon ah!" I said yujin look at me and point yuri with . Then I look at chaewon to give me permission to get close to yuri, chaewon gave me a nod i immediately smile. 

 

I hold yuri's hand, she looks at me and give me a shock reaction. Our eyes met I smile at her. 

 

 

"Don't be so nervous, i know were not in good terms but i want to say that you can do it, whatever result i'm on your side." I rub her hand and nodded to her. I can see that her eyes is about to tear up.

 

"okay guys we're better get at the backstage." Chaewon said that make me come to my sense. chaewon pulls yuri that makes our holding hands broke. I smile at her while nodding.

 

"Let's go to the front so i can see it" Nako said that make their friends laugh. They go to front row. 

 

 

"The singing competition is about to begin." 

 

"Our first singers.. Miyu and Miho to sing the 'The Untold Story'" Everyone cheered. The crowd went silent went the two start singing.

 

"Wow that was a great song pick." The host said. 

 

"They did a great job" I told to yujin and yujin is just smiling while nodding..

 

"What are you looking at?" I looks where yujin are looking, I smirk. 

 

"Ahhh.. She's pretty huh?" Yujin glared at her.

 

"That's mine you have yuri." I laugh at her.

 

"Geez I know who she is" Yujin immediately look at me, I laugh at her reaction. 

 

"What's her name?" Yujin asks me.

 

"Wait i'll try to remembering it.."

 

"minmin? minu? mandu? ahhh.. minjoo" I remember it. I saw this idiot beside me smiling from ear to ear. 

 

"Go get you girl later." I wink at her and she blush. 

 

"Our next contestant"

 

"Kim Nayeong and Park Haeyoon to sing 'Merri Chri'" The audience cheered. They start singing and some of the audience cry. 

 

"Thankyou for that wonderful performance, you guys make the audience cry with your voice" The host said, I look at my side to see hitomi with tears. 

 

"Look who is cry babyyy" I tease hitomi and she gave me a glare. 

 

"Out last but not the least contestant.."

 

"Kim Chaewon and Jo Yuri" All of us cheered. 

 

The moment they walk on stage i can't take my eyes of yuri, She's very pretty with that dress.

She look our direction. 

 

"GOOOO KIM CHAEEENG!!" Chaeyeon shouted.

 

"GOOOO JOGURRRII" Yujin shouted

 

"GOOOOOO KIDS" Eunbi also shouted

 

I only smile to their dorkiness well that's my friends. The host start to talk again.

 

"They singing U R" The host said and existed the stage. 

 

[Taeyeon’s UR]

 

 

 

They start singing my eyes is on yuri only. I feel like the two of us is the only people here. 

She sang it so good like her voice is the only thing my ears accepting.

 

Finally she looks at me, our eyes met. I can see through her eyes there was a pain and hurt, she's holding her tears back.

 

"The stories I couldn't say, All of the secrets I couldn't do" Yuri sang the bridge.

 

"I want to deliver it today" Yuri hit her highnote, the moment yuri close her eyes tear skip in her eyes.

 

I feel like a torn was stub right to my heart and i didn't realize that i also tearing up, because of me yuri is hurt.

 

"You are" Yuri and chaewon sang the line.

 

"That was an amazing performance. Even the singers cried." The host said. I saw chaewon hugging yuri and guide her to the back stage. 

 

I feel a hand was patting my back i look who was it. 

 

"You better fix it, I believe you can fix it" Yujin words comfort me. I nodded to her. 

 

The host announce the winners of each categories.

 

"Our Champion in Basketball... CHODINGS" We walk on the stage, yujin guide me in the stairs. We receive our medals,trophy and take a picture.

 

"For the Drawing Contest.. Miyawaki Sakura"

 

"For the Dance Competition.. GIRL CRUSH" We cheer for them.

 

"And for our last category which is Singing Competition.." I cross my finger hoping them to win.

 

"Kim..."

 

"JUST SPILL ITTTTT" Yujin shout that makes their friend laugh also the audience and the host. 

 

"Kim Chaewon and Jo yuri" They jump, I also want to jump but i have sprained ankle so its a no. I clap as much as  i can, I feel so proud. 

 

They receive their award, Our section takes the top 1 overall. All of us receive an award we take a picture together. Squad goals.

 

"Hey guys Let's Celebrate!!" Chaeyeon said, everyone feel excitement.

 

"@My house later at 6pm" Everyone agree.

 

"Yea we should go home and get dress then let's go parttyyy" Yujin said.

 

"I'll also invite my cousin and Eunbi invite sian and her friends." Chaeyeon added, Everyone is jumping and clapping. 

 

I walk towards to chaewon. "Can I talk to yuri now?"

 

"Yea, Walk her to her house. Fighting Ducky." I smile at her and walks towards yuri who was sitting.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HEEEY SOOO YEA SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BORING T-T PLEASE FORGIVE ME. BUT IM HAPPY COZ IZONE IS GOING TO PERFORM WANNA ONE'S ENERGETIC AT MAMA2018. 

 

IM GOING TO WATCH MAMA BECAUSE OF IZONE IF IZONE WAS NOT THEIR I WONT BE WATCHING IT COZ NO SM ARTIST IS GOING TO ATTEND. 

 

IM SO HAPPY AT THEEEEE HD PICTURE OF YULYEN AT THE AIRPORT HEHE. FLUFFY ?

 

IM SO SOFT WHEN IT COMES TO YURI HEHE :*