Chapter 1

U R

(Yuri's POV)

"Yuri ah~ wake up" I wake up after i heard my mom waking me up. Its my firstday being junior (3rdyear) and it doesn't excite me, I know that this year is just like last last year when I am a freshman, being bullied, being their slaves and also being their punching bag. As the time goes by I'm getting used to it.

 

"Nae eomma Chankaman-yo" As I reply to my mom.

 

I got dress and go to the dining room as my mom prepared our breakfast.

 

"Yuri ah~ lets eat" my mom said.

 

"Nae" I reply.

 

"Mom I'm going to school now" As I finist ny meal, and bit a goodbye to my mom and kiss her cheeks.

 

"Okay, Take care" my mom reply.

————————————
*At School*

(Third POV)

 

"Here i am again" Yuri sigh as she enter the school.

 

"Yah Joyuri!!!" Yuri knows who is it.

 

Yuri face the one who calls her and low her head. 

 

"Nae? Goeun unnie?" Yuri answer. 

 

"Carry my bag to my classroom" Goeun shout and hand over her bag to yuri. Yuri nods as she grab goeun's bag.

 

Yuri enters the classroom with her head low and place goeun's bag to goeun's chair.

 

"Loser Jo!" her classmate calls her that and laugh. 

 

"Loooossseeerrr Joooo!!" Yuri doesn't care even if they call her that.

 

"Ohhh! Yuri you know how to fightback now? by ignoring it? Waah" kaeun said as she raise her righthand to hit yuri but then..

 

"Hey Sir Lee is here" their classmate said. 

 

Kaeun didnt hit yuri because their teacher comes.

 

"Okay class settled down" Mr lee said.

 

"Omo who is that person beside mr lee?" Yunjin said.

 

"I think a transferee?" Kaeun reply.

 

"She's cute omg" Goeun said then she giggles.

 

 

"Okay class, This is a new transferee to our school, she's from america. This is Choi Yena" Mr lee said

 

 

"Omo she's so cuteee" girl 1.

 

"Her cheeks is so fluffy" girl 2.

 

"Her lips is so kissable" girl 3.

 

"Yah She's mine!!!" Goeun said and the 3 girls became silent.

 

"Annyeong! I am Choi Yena, as mr lee said im from america, Please take care of me" Yena said in a cute tone.

 

Everyone is falling in her charm.

 

"Okay. Choi yena where do you want to sit?" Mr lee said.

 

"Can I sit beside her?" Yena point to the girl who is alone in the corner, that every girl in the classroom get upset.

 

———————————-

 

(Yena POV)

 

"Uwwaaaahh! Its good to be back agaaain in Seoul~" I said as Im done being dress.

 

"Yena Kaja! We will be late, its our firstday and i dont want to be late" Yujin said.

 

"Aigoo. Dont worry to much, We got a lot of time" I reply.

 

(At School)

 

I look for mr. lee because he's my adviser. I am a transferee student, I decided to go back to seoul and continue my study here and I also miss my friends here.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee, I am Choi Yena, the Transferee student"

 

"Oh. Just in time I'm about to go to the class" Mr lee reply.

 

We enter the classroom and someone caught my eyes, That girl who is alone in the corner of the room. It makes me curious, i dont see her face and thats make me

more curious.

 

"Annyeong! I am Choi Yena, as mr lee said im from america, Please take care of me" I Introduce in a cute tone.

 

"Okay. Choi yena where do you want to sit?" Mr lee said.

 

"Can I sit beside her?" I pointed the girl.

 

"Oh Okay. you can sit beside Ms. Jo" Mr. Lee said.

 

"Whaaaaaaat?" I heard them saying.

 

'Why their reaction is like that?' I literally question my self. I sit beside her but ican't still see her face.

 

"Hi I am Choi Yenaaa~ How about you?" I introduce myself.

"Yena?" She said. 

'Her voice is sounds familliar??' I shrugged my shoulder and reply.

"Nae?" She's about to look at me when someone interrupts us.

 

"Yah Jo loser, Change sit" I heard the girl commands her and she immediately standup and change sit.

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

"Jo loseeer" I just ignore them, but kaeun walks towards me. 

Kaeun was about to raise her hand to hit me but my classmate said Mr. Lee is there. Its a lucky for me.

 

I heard about that we have new classmate but I ignore it, I know that new transferee new slavery. I sigh as I thought. I dont listen of what their saying but it caught my ears of what the transferee said.

 

"Can i sit beside her?" I heard her saying that. My thoughts are true, another bully. 

I feel that she's beside me and she introduce herself.

 

"Hi I am Choi Yenaaa~ How about you?" She introduced.

"Yena?" I said. 'Omo is this Choi Yena that I know? Please no.' I was about to see who was sitting beside me.

 

"Jo loser change sit" I heard Goeun said and I immediately stand up and change sit. I couldn't able to see her face then I sigh.

 

————————-

 

(Third Person)

 

Yuri and Goeun change sits and yena is still curious about yuri.

 

"Hi I am Goeun" Goeun introduced herself. 

"Ah.. eh.. Hello" Yena said as her eyes are still on yuri, because of that goeun is upset.

 

*Bell rings* 

It's recess time and yujin, chaeyeon, eunbi are waiting for yena.

 

"Aish that duck is so ing slow" Yujin said 

"Yah watch your words" Eunbi said.

 

They see yena is approaching them.

 

"Ayooo!" Yena said cheerfully. 

"Aye!" They shouted to each other then make their handshake. 

"Kaja I'm hungry" Yujin said.

 

The 4 of them go to the canteen. As they enter sa cafeteria they are all the center of attraction. 

"Omo it's just like a F4" girl 1 said. 

"Ahn Yujin is so tall"

"Kwon Eunbi is so pretty"

"Lee Chaeyeon is soo pretty too"

"Choi Yena isss onllyy mineee"

 

They squeal.

 

"Yah yah! Chaewon,Sakura and Wonyoung is sitting over their" Yujin said.

"Yah! Kajaaa!" Chaeyeon said and they run towards them.

 

"Hiii Guys!" Eunbi said to them.

"Hey!" Sakura said.

"Oh who is she?" Wonyoung's question as she point on yena.

"Oh! This is Choi Yena, She's my bestfriend since childhood" Yujin said. 

"Nae Annyeong! Choi Ducky Yena Imnida" Yena said and imitate the duck with her lips. All of them laugh as yena did the duck face.

 

They're eating their lunch, somehow yena is being bother. 

"Yah! Choi Yena!" Eunbi shout.

"Wae?" Yena reply.

"You duck! Its like something is bothering you? is it the food? You dont like it?" Yujin said.

"Aniya! Is just that. I cant get out her on my mind" Yena reply without facing them.

"Her? Who?" Chaeyeon said.

"Her." Yena point yuri with her lips. 

"Is she always like that? is she always alone? why is she covering her face?" Yena said.

"Yah Choi Yena! You dont recognize her? Aishhh You dumb duck" Yujin said with annoyed face.

Yena curiosly eyed yujin.

"What do you mean recognize? I dont even see her face" Yena said.

"Aigoo. You forget her? If you want to find out, Just go there! Palli!" Yujin said.

"Right! Okay guys see you later" Yena said then leave them.

 

"Yah Ahn Yujin. What do you mean by that?" Chaeyeon said.

"Its Jo yuri! Its our dumb ing duck first love" Yujin said with big smile.

"Uwah! Jinja? But she didnt recognize her? aigoo Our duck is literally dumb" Eunbi laugh as she said that.

 

——————

 

(Yena's POV)

 

I am really curious about her. She cant get out of my mind. I buy a banana milk for her as i see someone spilled her drink, she's crying but its not too obvious but I could see it. And now i know why she is alone, shes being bullied, because of that a part of me wants to protect her. Iam really curious if what she looks like.

 

As I move towards to her. I heard my heart beat being crazy. 'Stupid heart' I mumbled to my self. I am infront of her offering the banana milk I brought.

 

"Uljima" I said trying to be cool. 

"Here I bought you a banana milk. I saw that your drink is being spilled, so i think this will stop you from crying" I hand her the banana milk and she raise her head to look at me and our eyes met.

 

'Is she...' I talk to my self as my heart beating crazily. 

'No this cant be her? Or its really her. Otteokhae? You dumb duck' I cursed my self.

 

"Jo-oyul?" I uttered her name. her nickname that i am the only one who call her that. Were still looking at each other, she didn't give me a response.

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

I enter the cafeteria and buy some lunch. then I see her laughing with her friends. It's totally Choi Yena. My heart skipped when i was about to eye to eye yena, I immediately look away and find a sit but someone bump me.

 

"Ooops sorry" Lee sian laugh. The banana milk spilled.

 

"Be careful nexttime" Sian said then laugh and left. 

 

'My banana milk' I talk to my self then a tears fall on my eyes. Why do i deserve this. I sit in the middle of the cafeteria where no one is sitting.

 

 

"Uljima" I heard someone says.

 

"Here I bought you a banana milk. I saw that your drink is being spilled, so i think this will stop you from crying" I raise my head to met the eyes that i dont want to look at.

 

 

"Jo-oyul?" the moment she calls my name, the name that shes the one who calls me. I froze. My heart is beating crazily.

 

 

I run away and i heard her calling my name again.

 

 

"Joyuuul Wait!!" She's also running, she grabs my hand to stop me from running.

 

 

"Y-ah, W-ait" She said between her breath. I couldn't answer her.

 

 

"Why you keep running away from me? Joyul ah~" Yena says in a soft tone and it makes my heart beat rapidly.

 

 

"Please just leave me alone"  I said in a lower tone.

 

 

"Ani, I wont leave you.I never thought to see you again" She's still holding my hand.

 

 

"I dont want you to get involve. Just leave like what you did in the past" I said and i was about to leave when she hugged me.
The moment she hugged me, I cried.

 

"Sorry Joyul for being stupid. I was so stupid back then when i don't bid a goodbye to you, and now that I met you here, I want to make it up to you"She whispered to my ears.

 

"Mianhae joyul aah~ I promise won't leave you again" She broke the hug then cupped my face.

 

 

"Joyul~ I promise won't leave you again, Im so sorry, Uljima" She smile and she wiped the tears on my eyes. 'How can i hate you for leaving me when you're being like this' Thats the thought that running to my head.

 

 

"Why you didn't say goodbye to me? You know its hurts when I dont have any idea why you leave?" I said to her, i am a little upset.

 

 

"Because i dont want you to get hurt, i dont want you to see me leaving, and I dont want to see you.." 

"Oh you dont want to see me huh" I retorted.

"I'm not done yet. This is my last reason why i didnt say goodbye to you.." I see hey paused.

"I dont want to see you because if I see you, I wouldn't able to leave. And I'm sorry because I actually hurt you" I saw her lowered her head, My heart just skipped another beat.

 

"I'm sorry joyul ah~ sorry for everything, but I promise to you that i wont leave you, I'll protect you" Yena smiled while looking at my eyes.

 

"Please don't break your promises this time" I reply then I hugged her. I miss this duck presence. 

———————-
HEY GUYS! SO THIS IS CHAPTER 1 HOPPPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS💕