Back

U R

 

(Third POV)

 

"Shut up and just kiss me."

 

Those 6 words make yena feel shock, nervous and froze. 

 

She tought it is just because of the alcohol, yuri was too drunk maybe she doesn't know what she doing but yena was all wrong, yuri did know what she was doing even though she felt dizziness yena make it fade away. 

 

"Joyu—" Yena was cut off when yuri kissed her. The older girl kiss the younger girl back, she missed yuri so much, she missed the feeling being with yuri. They shared passionate kiss and they are following the rhythm of their lips. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri puts her arms in yena's shoulder and pulling her even much closer while yena placed her arms in her girlfriend waist and also pulling her closer. 

 

 

Yena asking her tongue to enters yuri's lips, the younger girl gladly accept yena's tongue and they had a tongue battle. Everything was getting hotter, yena feels her blood was rushing upward. 

 

 

Suddenly yuri bit her lower lips but it was a gentle bit, then yena also bit her girlfriend upper lips. The both of them are out of breath but none of them broke the kiss, they just following the rhythm of their lips and rhythm of their hearts. 

 

The door knob twisted. 

 

 

"Yen— Oh sorry" Yujin curse and immediately close the door. 

 

Yena and yuri startled both of them look at yujin who just close the door a few moments a go. They laughed at yujin reaction. 

 

 

"I love you so much Jo yuri, There nothing i would pray for, just only you" Yena lovingly look at yuri's eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too my ducky" She reply to her girlfriend. 

 

 

 

"I promise to you that you're the only one that I'd be loving for the rest of my life" Yena smiled at yuri and peck on her girlfriend lips. 

 

 

 

 

"Should we continue?" Yena wiggle her eyebrows,but she earn a slap on the arm from her girlfriend, yuri blush when she remember their hot kiss earlier. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Should we?" Yena seductively whisper to yuri's ears, Yuri felt shiver and immediately her face heaten up. 

 

 

 

 

"Just kidding joyyuull~~" Yena pinch her girlfriend cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So are we good now?" Yena asks and Yuri just nodded while smiling to her lovingly girlfriend. 

 

 

 

Yena peck at yuri's lips. 

 

 

 

"Should we go out now? maybe they are looking for us because you know yujin.. saw... us.." Yuri look down because her face is really like a tomato now. Yena chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"Yea I think we should, coz probably eunbi unnie will come here and nag at us." We both laugh and I hold and interwined our fingers, We left out the room. 

 

 

 

 

"Finaallly.. You two are back" Nako said while giving them a tease look. 

 

 

"Shut up midget." Nako and hitomi glared at yena. Their friends laugh. 

 

 

 

"Yaaah yena what did you do to yuri?" Both yuri and yena look at eunbi with a shock face.

 

 

 

 

"Why unniee?" Yena asks. 

 

 

 

 

"Why yuri's lips are so swollen?" I look at yuri who's looking down because of her red face. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you think?" I playfully reply, that gives them a disgusting face. 

 

 

 

"I just told you to talk to her not to get her lips swollen" Eunbi said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't resist, i miss her But yujin ruined our moment" Yena pouts.

 

 

 

"Gladly yujin ruined it , if not omg.." Yena's face get red too when eunbi said it. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay stop now child hahah They both getting red plus I texted your brother and mother that you two were sleeping here with all of us" Chaeyeon said and yena and yuri seat down. 

 

 

 

 

"Sooo this is the celebration for our Overall championship and also to our yulyen for fixing their relationship" Everyone cheered, They stay up all night until all of them are now drunk. Yena didn't let yuri to drink more also chaewon , nako, wonyoung and hitomi. 

 

 

Now Chaeyeon,sakura,yujin,yena and eunbi are the one who's drinking since earlier. They decided to sing in the karaoke, all of their friends laugh at Yena and Yujin who are so drunk while singing. 

 

(A/N: They both look drunk at this video ahahah i love this two crackhead)

 

 

 

 

They all go to their room. YULYEN and ANNYEONGZ are sharing one room while chaewon eunbi and hitomi nako,hyewon are also sharing one room. While sakura and chaeyeon are in chaeyeon's room. 

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight my joooyyuuulll~~~" Yena shouted in the room, yuri laugh at her girlfriend silliness when drunk. 

 

"I love youuu soo muuchhh" Yena whispered and kiss her girlfriend forhead. 

 

 

"Nado saranghae yena ya~"She peck on the oldergirl lips. Yuri heard a snore coming from yujin and yena, Wonyoung and yuri are laughing because of the two.

 

 

A few minutes yuri position herself and put her head on yena's chest and hug her girlfriend and drove to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun start to rise eunbi,chaeyeon,sakura are the first one to wake up chaeyeon feel headache because of too much alcohol from last night. Since the three of them are the oldest they prepared soup for their friends who are still sleeping. 

 

 

 

Yena slightly move to find some comfortable position but she felt a heavy on her chest, She slowly open her eyes she smile to see her girlfriend comfortably hugging her but then she felt a pain in her head. Yena close her eyes and puts her hand on her head. 

 

 

"Uggghhh" Yena groan that makes yuri flinch a bit. 

 

'Urrgghhh hangover'  yena thought. 

 

 

The girl beside her slowly opening her eyes as she heard someone groaning. She look up to see her ducky having a headache, she immediately massage yena's temple. 

 

 

Yena feel that her girlfriend massaging her temple that slowly the pain go away. The older girl open her eyes and look at her girlfriend who have a worried look and smile. 

 

 

"What a beautiful sight" Yena smile as she girlfriend, while yuri who has her face red from blushing. She hit her girlfriend. 

 

 

"Goodmorning my jjoyyuul~" The oldergirl greet the figure infront of her and lean forward to her face to kiss her. 

 

 

"Goodmorning to youuu tooo duckyyy~" Yuri greeted back. 

 

 

 

"Uggghhh It's too early for lovey dovey ugh" Yujin groan as she woke up from the voice of yena, the two couple laugh at yujin who is frustrated because her sleep is being disturb. 

 

 

 

"Get yourself a girlfriend so you wont be sulking" Yena bestfriend. 

 

 

"Beeeeeb" Yena calls her girlfriend, yuri was suprise on what her girlfriend calls her. She blush on the endearment that yena gave her. 

 

 

"Headacheee" Yena whine as she hold her head. 

 

 

"Psh. Its your fault, you drink a lot lastnight I already stop you but you wont listen" Yuri reply that make yena pout, the younger girl lean forward to kiss her ducky lips. 

 

 

 

Yena hug her girlfriend. 

 

 

 

"Im sorry for everything jjoyuull and thankyou for giving me chance to explain" Yuri smile while she hug back her girlfriend. 

 

"Just dont do it again. I love you" 

 

"I love you too" They both smile and they decided to get up maybe the others are already awake and they are waiting for them. 

 

 

[Lee's Dining Room]

 

 

 

"GOOOOOOODMMOORRNNIING PPPEEEEPPSSS" Yena and Yujin shouts that make the other startled, yuri and wonyoung only do face palm coz of the two dorkiness. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are this two still drunk?" Nako said. 

 

 

 

 

"Okay everyone seat let's eat, Here some soup to cure your hangover" Chaeyeon said. 

 

 

 

They eat peacefully but yujin and yena always teasing each other, they give the whole living room positive energy. 

 

 

All of them are done eating and all of them decided to stay longer in chaeyeon's house since its their vacation. Chaeyeon and eunbi are in the kitchen to wash all the dishes they use. 

 

 

 

dingdong.

 

 

 

Someone ring the doorbell.

 

 

"Guys can u open it." Chaeyeon shouted from the kitchen. 

 

 

Yulyen are busy cuddling, Hyewon is busy eating even thought they are done eating. And there's Wonyoung and chaewon are arguing on who is going to open the door. But yujin is being irritated because of the two she stood up. 

 

 

"I'll be the one who will open. Please shut up the both of you" Yujin said and she walks toward the door and lazily open the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

She froze when her eyes landed on the goddess figure infront her, it went slow motion for her. Her heartbeat is beating so fast like it will burst anytime soon. 

 

Yujin is just looking at her, which make the girl uncomfortable. The girl was about to talk when..

 

 

 

"Ahn Yujin Who is tha—- MINJOOOO" Chaeyeon shouted as she see minju at the door, while yujin are still froze. 

 

 

"Unnniieee" The girl name minjoo walks in towards chaeyeon and gave her a hug. 

 

 

 

Their other friends look towards to them, and yena notice that yujin is not moving even a single move. She chuckles at her bestfriend. 

 

 

"Whipped" yena mumble but yuri heard it. 

 

 

"Huh?" yena point yujin who is froze in the door. 

 

 

 

 

"AHN YUJIN IS WHIPPED" Yena shouted that brings yujin to her sense and captured their friend attention. Yuri laugh at her girlfriend. 

 

 

Yena receive a glare from yujin, but yena just laughing at her bestfriend reaction. Yujin walks towards the living room, she fakely choke yena because of the tease but then the duck is just laughing her off. 

 

 

 

"Okay yujin yena stop it already or else i'll be the one who would choke the both of you" Eunbi said that make the two immediately sit. 

 

 

"Yes mom" They both said at the same time and make their friends laugh. 

 

 

 

 

"Who is she chaeyeon?" Chaewon asks out of nowhere. 

 

 

"Ow, i totally forgot to introduce her to you guys." chaeyeon scratch her head. 

 

 

 

"She's Kim minjoo my cousin, and she will be studying at our school she just transferred last 3days ago." chaeyeon said and minjoo bow at them. 

 

 

 

 

Everyone introduce theirselves to minjoo but there's yujin who's having a panic. 

 

"I-m..." Yena can feel the nervous of yujin. She put her hands around yujin shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Minjoo-ssi, This is Ahn Yujin, she's being shy right now, you know why?" Minjoo look at them. 

 

 

"She's shy around beautiful girl" Yena tease yujin, she earned a not so strong punch. Minjoo slightly blush of the sudden statement and Yujin and minjoo met eyes, they smile to each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay stop it now, Why don't we watch movies" Chaewon suggested and everyone agree. 

 

 

 

————————————

 

(A/N: Hi guuuuys! sorry for late updateeeeee😂 Im so happy that our girls is getting an award again💕 

I'm so proud at them. They just debuted a month ago but then they receive 3 awards 😭😍 

 

Plus: Did you see the vcr lastnight, Mnet and OTR are seriously a yulyen shipper. They should give them "Ship of the YEAR". 

 

 

 

Plus: Their performance last night was actually LIT!!!!! like they do the original choreo of La vie en rose. Izone is full of suprises, I didn't expect the HANDKERCHIEF thing. It's too much to handle. hahah and Yuri who lost her handkerchief because hyewon accidentally hit it, Ugh Yuri is soooo professional 💕 I didn't regret to Stan them 💘 

 

 

What is your favorite IZONE performance in every mama?

= Mine is "MAMA HONGKONG" They slayed it. But the OT12 Rumor is ing so gooooooood ☺️