Chapter 6

U R

(Yuri's POV)

Its been a week since I ignore yena.

I miss that duck!

I want to hug and hold her but I know goeun will just hurt me or her so I still manage to ignore her.

I was walking to get my sit when i saw goeun sitting on yena's lap.

'Maybe they're dating' I sigh. My eyes wont leave goeun and yena then I saw them walking away. 

I just sigh the thought of yena dating goeun.

"Yuri unnie~" I turn my head and I saw Wonyoung.

"Wonyoungiiee~" She smiled and sit beside me. I feel comfortable towards her she's like a sister to me. We chated about everything.

After an hour were on the classroom. 
I saw goeun looking at me angrily, I lower my head and stare to the ground.

"Hello guys!" Mr. Park said

"Hello Mr. park" He reply, I just notice that yena was not here, I wonder where she is. After a few minutes. I saw her walking towards the door, she looks dull.

"Hello mr. park, sorry im late" She said in a serious tone and bow.

"Its okay just sit, I just only announce for our project" Everyone sigh.

"Okay this project is consist of 2member per group" I dont care who my partner was but please not with goeun and her friends.

"Okay I'll announce who were your partner, no objection , stick with your partner.." Mr park said.

"Chaeyeon & Sakura"

"Wonyoung & Yujin"

"Chaewon & Eunbi"

"Kaeun & Sian"

"Goeun & Yunjin" As I heard goeun name, I feel relief but I realize that yena is not yet got called. I feel nervous, please don't , I have to ignore her.

"Yuri & ......" Mr park paused. 
'Uggghhhh Why dont you just spill it mr park.

"Yena" My eyes widened as I hear her name being called and being my PARTNER!

I peek at yena, she's already smilling. 
'Dont smile you dumb duck' I look at goeun and she's giving me the look TELL-MR-PARK-TO-CHANGE-YOUR-PARTNER.

"Sir. Maybe I can be partner with Yunjin" I stand up. I saw yena giving me frowned.

"Oh but—"

"What? O-uch" Goeun pinch yunjin.
"Yes sir we can change partner. " Yunjin smile.

"If thats the case —" I saw yena standing up.

"No— No changing partners, I have to object that mr. park" Yena said.

"Oh—"mr park was about to talk.

"Rules are rules, stick with your partner. whether you like it or not." Yena said in upset tone. I just lower my head avoiding everyone gaze.

"Y-yes Ms. choi is right. No changing partners its final" As i heard that. My heart is beating so fast. 

'Yah Be normal.' I put my hand on my heart.

"I'm giving you 1 month to do the project. Goodluck! Class dismiss" Mr. park said and leave.

'What I'm gonna do now? now that were partner. How can I avoid you?' I cry inside, and punches my heart.

——————————

(Yena's POV)

As I heard yuri's name, I pray to god that please be yuri's partner.

"Yena" Ughhh! Yeeessss! 
I heard her objecting, but rules are rules I fight back to yunjin. I know that its goeun who cammand her, That girl is really getting to my ing nerves.

"Class dismiss" As mr park leave, I walked towards yuri.

"Joyu— i mean yuri.." Don't call her joyul. 
She look at me.

'That eyes' I admire her eyes.

"A-about the pro..ject" I say nervously.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be the one who will to the project" She smile at me and about to leave. I hold her hand.

"Yah! Its a group project, I have to do for that project too." I said in upset tone, I heard her sigh.

"Yah Yuri! Why do you keep ignoring me?" I'm still holding her hand, without realizing were the only one in the classroom.

"Why did I do wrong to be ignore by you?" I asks. I'm hurt everytime I'm approaching her then she ignores me.

"I miss you Joyul ah~" Its been a while since I've been this so serious.

"Yena.." She calls me, I look at her and she look back at me. I was waiting for her to speak.

"Sorry for ignoring you. I just don't want a fight." I saw her eyes getting watery, I hug her and she hug me back.

"Stop ignoring me joyul ah~ It's killing me.. Don't worry, I will protect you no matter what happen." I calm her down, she stop crying.

"Soooo are weee good now?" I smile widely to her as i wipe her tears. She just nodded. I hold her hand.

"Don't you ever ignore me again. If you ignore me again.." I paused.

"I might get heartache" I act like my heart is aching.

"Pabo" She laughs, her laugh,smile that giving me the reason to smile.

We leave the school and I walk her to her house and bid goodbye.

"So now that were good.. Can i have your numbeeeer now joyul?" She laughs.

"Give me yours"

"Wae? I'm the one who asks" I said in confuse tone.

"Just give me yours" I gave in and giver her my number. We bid goodbye and close their gate. 

"Woooohhhh" I shouted like an idiot in the street.

*At Yena's house.

"Eomma appa I'm home" I shouted, I go straight to my room and I shower.

It's been a minute, I'm still looking at my phone.

'Why you're not texting me?' I raffle my hair as i get frustrated.

"Yena~ Get down dinners prepared" I heard my mom said and I immediately go down.

Were on the middle of eating when my phone vibrate. I look at my phone, I smile as i saw who's the one who text me. I was about to hold my phone when i get scolded by my no other one MOM. 

"No phone when having a dinner" I sigh and just nodded.

"So Yena hows school?" My mom asks.

"It's fun because i get to spend my time with my friends" I smiled.

"Good for you, so you can easily forget—"

"Please can we not talk about her." I pause my mom. I sigh.

"Im done, I'm going to sleep mom" I walked to my room and throw myself on the bed.

"Hays.. I shouldn't think of her.." I mess my hair. 'Aiisssh'

beep

beep

I totally forgot yuri.

I checked my phone and saw yuri's & yujin text messege, I add to contact yuri's number.

From: Joyuuul💘

      Hello Yena ya~ It's me yuri. ☺️

From: Joyuuul💘

      Are you asleep? sorry if I only messege you now.

I smile and then I reply to her.

I open Yujin's messege, I frowned. My heart is aching again.

'Why?' That's the only word that come to my mind. 

——-
ANNNYEEEOONGG!! IM SO PROUD OF IZONEEEE💘💕 THEY RECEIVE THE ROOKIE AWARD ON ASIA ARTIST AWARD💕 THEY LOOK STUNNING ON THEIR RED CARPET 💗 CONGRATULATION IZONE KEEP IT UP!! WERE HERE TO SUPPORT ALL OF YOUU😍

THIS IS THE CHAPTER 6💕