Happiness

U R

 

(Third POV)

 

Yena walk inside their house with a widesmile. 

 

"HIIIIIIII FFFAAAAMM" She greet them in a high pitch tone, everyone in the house are shock by yena's sudden action. 

 

"Oh dear, just in time I already prepare our dinner" her mother said.

 

"What happen to you ducky? it looks like you won a lottery?" her brother laughs at her. 

 

"Tease me all you want, I'm in a good mood soooo, i don't careeee" she stick her tongue out to her brother then they teasing each other but then they stop when their mother scold them.

 

"Stop with the teasing let's eat dinner." they both stop and settled in the table.

 

"So yena what's with the big smile on your face?" her father asks, the younger girl smile from ear to ear and answer.

 

"Yuri and I is now official" her mother, father and brother choke from the sudden confession.

 

"Are you sure you actually move on from Yiren?" Yena smile and answer her mother. 

 

"Yes mom, I'm totally into yuri now annd I must say that I already move on when I saw her earlier."

 

"You saw-- you WHAT?" her brother spit the water out of his mouth.

 

"Yah! you're gross oppa aishh" 

 

"You and Yiren meet up?" her brother asks worriedly.

 

"Yea she attend the same school as I am plus she also my classmate." Yena said calmly. 

 

"and if you're worried if she affect me, you are all wrong. I'm fine i am really fine" then she smile. Her brother hugs her.

 

"Finally we are relief that you're fine" then broke the hug.

 

"So please don't worry because my eyes is only for my yuri" Yena smile form ear to ear that makes their family smile too. 

 

"I would like to meet that 'yuri of yours'" her mom said while smiling then her daughter nodded.

 

"I'd love to, I'll ask her tomorrow" then they eat peacefully, laughing and teasing.

 

[While in Yuri's House]

 

Yuri walk inside their house also wearing a wide smile. 

 

"Mom I'm home" She said calmly and run towards her mom in the sofa then hug her. 

 

"Oh joyuri, You looks so happy?" her mom smile. 

 

"Mooooom, what if I say that I'm already in a relationship? what would you react?"She looks at her mothers eyes.

 

"Hmm I would be angry.." Yuri broke the hug and looks at her mother worriedly, as she feel nervous.

 

"I would be angry if its not 'Yena'" yuri's face was shock when her mother spill her lover's name at the same time she blush at her mother bluntly word. 

 

"Why? you ask? are you in a relationship?" her mother look at her, she lower her head hiding her red cheeks. She nodded, her mother laughs at her.

 

"Mom why are you laughing?" Yuri pouts, her mother hugs her. 

 

"I know that you are in a relationship with yena" Yuri looks at her mother who is smilling.

 

"How did you know?" She asks her mother.

 

"I accidentally saw you two outside.." Yuri feel embarassed she hide her face with her palm.

 

"Hahah don't worry joyuri, I didn't saw you to ki--" Yuri's cheeks is burning so hard.

 

"Moooooom" She interrupt her mother, as she smile at her.

 

"I'm happy that you ended up with that girl" Yuri again looks at her mother's eyes, she remains silent.

 

"I know that girl can make my daughter happy, The moment I saw her walking you in our gate, waiting for you outside and the way she looks at you and the way you look at her, That's the way your father and I look to each other." her mother smile lovely to her. 

 

"I know that she can take care of you" Yuri is touch because of her mother's word.

 

"Thankyou mom" She hugs her mother tightly while some tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

"Silly don't cry. I know you're inlove and there's nothing you can do about it but don't get yourself hurt too much okay?" Yuri nodded as she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

 

"If she hurt you, I won't think twice to hurt her with my own hands" Her mother jokingly said. They laughs and they decided to eat for dinner. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

(Yena's Pov) 

 

The feeling that I feel right now is just so good, her voice is replaying to my mind. 'We should take our friendship to the next level'. Also replaying the kiss she do, something is tickling inside me. I roll over and over at my bed while smiling widely.

 

"You really look weird you know" I stop when i heard my brother voice. I give him an annoying face.

 

"Stop ruining my mood okay? I'm just so so so happy today coz we are finally official" I start to smile widely again. 

 

"Okay okay fine." My brother walks in to my room and sit on the couch.

 

"So you're already move on from yiren?" I look at her in disbelief.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you that?" I roll my eyes.

 

"You know i'm just concerned with the both of you." I look at my brother with a confuse look. I heard him sigh.

 

"I'm just afraid that when the stupid heart of yours beat again for yiren and it might really hurt yuri."I smile at him.

 

"Don't worry oppa, I will never hurt yuri I promise that!" I raised my right hand, i saw him smiling.

 

"Okay as i can see you really love yuri. Don't hurt her my future sister in law okay?" I chuckles. 

 

"Ofcourse. I won't hurt my future wife." I proudly say, my brother stood up and walks towards me, he ruffles my hair.

 

"Take care of your relationship arraseo? I can't look at you being hurt again." He smile at me and walks toward the door.

 

I sigh when i thought that i would ended up hurting yuri but I promise to my self that I won't hurt yuri. I reach my phone and text yuri.

 

To: Joyuuul💖

 

       Are you asleep? Goodnight my jjoyuuul~ This is the best day of my life. See you tomorrow. 😁

 

I didn't wait for her reply maybe because I know that she is sleep by now or maybe she's eating ramyeon. I feel sleepy and I close my eyes.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

I slowly open my eyes when the sunlight hit my face. I reach my phone to look at the time, It's only 5:30 in the morning. I open yena's message, i can't help but to smile at her cheesiness.

 

From: Duckyena💖

 

            Goodmorning my jjoyuuuul~  I should thank your mom for giving birth to you 😘I know you are still sleeping at this time, don't forget to take your breakfast okay? I'll be at your house by 7 😁

 

I blush and hide my face at the pillow next to me, I can't stop smiling yena's driving me crazy.

 

To: Duckyena 💖 

 

          Goodmorning duckyyy~ I'm awake, you wake up too early you know. stop being cheesy at this early. /merong;

 

As i reply to her, I walk towards the shower room. I look at the mirror and I still can't stop my self from smiling.

 

[FAST FORWARD]

 

(Yuri's POV) 

 

 

I finish my breakfast and I look at my watch it's already 6:45 in the morning. I was waiting for yena to come to my house. 

 

I heard a knock fron the door my lips curves up, I excitedly open the door and I see the figure i want too see early in the morning. 

 

"Yeeeennnnaaaaaa-yaaaah~~" I run to her and hug her, she hug me back and she kiss my cheeks, my face start to burn when she did that. 

 

"Shall weeee?" She offer her hand to me, i smile to her and interwined our hands. 

 

We are on our way toward to our school. We talk, laugh and tease each other. I felt so good when we interwined our fingers, I feel so secure and safe being with her. We're getting nearer to the campus, I release my hands from hers and she looks at me. 

 

"Why?" She asks me in confuse tone. I lower my head. 

 

"Im scared." She hold my hand again. 

 

"Don't be scared, I'm here, I'm going to protect you. No one can hurt my jjooyuul~" her free hand pinch my cheeks. I immediately smile from her action. 

 

"Don't mind what people will talk behind your back, also dont mind the judging look that people may give to us. I love you and i will do everything just to protect you. No one can ever hurt you" I feel secure to the words she giving me. I smile at her and she pulls me into the gate. 

 

As expected everyone's eyes are all in our way. Some are gossiping, some are giving us the confuse look but some are giving us a smile. 

 

"Don't Mind Them" I heard yena said. I just nodded. 

 

"Aww yena is so sweet, I wonder what it feels like to have someone" 

 

"What kind of potion that yuri give to yena?" 

 

"I'm happy for both of them" 

 

"Are they officially dating?" 

 

And more questions and sympathy toward us. 

We walk at the cafeteria where our friends are. 

They giving us the confuse look. 

 

"Sooooo? What's the meaning of that?" Ahn yujin points on our hands. Yena is just smilling towards them. 

 

"Duck dont give as a creepy smile" Chaeyeon snort. We sit besides them. 

 

"Were officially dating" We both smile to them. 

 

"Wow, Last night you two denying that you two are dating and now.. just wow" Yujin earned a smack from yena.

 

"Aissh Will you just be happy for us. You ugly dog" Yena pouts. We laugh at them.

 

"Okay, stop the teasing, Sooooooo are you two really officially dating?" Eunbi asks, Yena and I both nodded. I feel shy because its my firstime being in a relationship, no one ever bother to confess because no one ever likes me. 

 

"Weee shhooouullldd celebrateee" Yujin excitedly exclaim. 

 

(Third POV)

 

Yiren walks in the cafeteria, she seat besides sihyun and sian. 

 

"So I heard that yuri and yena is officially dating." Sian said. 

 

"Oh really? Its okay they look good together, See they holding hands together." Sihyun said while smiling. Sian notice that Yiren was frowning as they see yuri and yena walks towards to their friends. 

 

"Yiren are you okay?" Sian asks. The girl looks at her. 

 

"Are they really dating? I thought last night they said they aren't?" Yiren couldn't believe what she was seeing.

 

"Yes and looks like you missed your chance Wang Yiren." Sian , but that tease makes Yiren angry. 

 

"Shut up! They not look good together. Yuri is just a loser. " Yiren rolled her eyes. The two girls beside her just laughs at her. 

 

'Yena is mine. Only mine.' Yiren smirk as she thought of something. 

 

———————————————

 

[AFTER TWO WEEKS]

 

Everyone is excited for the upcoming Intramurals in their school, everyone is preparing for each activities they are in. 

 

"So you guys decided to what sports and contest you will join?" Eunbi asks their friends. 

 

"You, nako and I will join the dance competition" Chayeon said. 

 

"Me too I will join the drawing contest" sakura added. 

 

"Hitomi, Yena and Me will join the basketball women, And I will also join the track and field" Yujin proudly state. 

 

"I will join the Ms. Intramurals" Wonyoung said. 

 

"I will join the singing contest but it is exclusive for duet" Chaewon said in a sad tone. 

 

"And I don't have a partner but i badly want to join the singing competition" she added. They nodded.

 

"How about you hyewon? In what category will you be joining at?" Eunbi asks her. 

 

"Is there Eating competition?" Everyone face their palm. 

 

"Pabo" Eunbi said. 

 

"How about you yuri? In which category are you in?" She added.

 

Yuri shake her head. "No, I'll not be joining any competition" 

 

All of them frown including Yena. 

 

"Yah why? I know you have hidden talent so why show them" Yena cheering up her girlfriend. 

 

"I'm not that confident." Yuri sigh. 

 

"Oh come on, It's your time to shineee jjooyyuulll~" Yena lift her girlfriend chin, and she holds the younger girl hands. 

 

"I know you can do it!!" She smile at yuri that makes yuri smile too. 

 

"So do you sing yuri?" Yuri shyly nodded at chaewon's question. 

 

"Omggg yesss! Let's do it! You will be my partner, I won't be accepting no so its a yes" Chaewon said excitedly. 

 

"But—" Yuri was interupt by yena. 

 

"No buts because you dont have that." Yena jokingly stated. Everyone laugh and she receive a punch from yuri. 

 

"Ouch" Yena yelp in pain. 

 

"So im going to register our name, so bye guyyys" Chaewon immediately stand up and leave because of that yuri can't reject. 

 

"You'll be fine jjoyuul~ I know you can do it" She hear her girlfriend cheer her up, She hugs her. 

 

"Eyyyy! Don't do lovey dovey infront our face" Yujin said with a disgusting face. 

 

"I'm too lonely to live" Wonyoung added. 

 

"You guys are so bitter, why don't you just date each other geez" Yena stick her tongue out. 

 

Yujin glared at yena and she looks at wonyoung, she was shock when wonyoung is already looking at her. They both look away and shyly lower their heads. 

 

"Eyyyy! I'm a perfect match maker!" Yena proudly said that she earn a pinch from yuri. 

 

"Shut up your ducky mouth. They both embarrass" Yuri whisper to the older girl. 

 

"Don't worry, Yujin likes it" Yena smirk and then they laugh at wonyoung and yujin. 

 

———————

 

*AT CLASSROOM

 

They all gather in the classroom to make an audition for the singing,dancing and for ms. Intramurals. And for the other sports.

 

"Okay we're going to vote for the line up for the Dance Competition. Okay who will go first?" Mr. Lee said. 

 

"Sir me." Eunbi raise her hand, everyone shout.

 

"Okay proceed"

 

[[INSERT EUNBI'S SOLO CAM RUMOR]]

 

"next" Sian stand up. 

 

[[INSERT SIAN'S SOLO CAM SIDE TO SIDE]] 

 

"Thankyou next" Nako stand ups. 

 

[[JUST IMAGINE NAKO DANCING]]

 

"next" Lee haeun and Eun chae stand up. 

 

[[INSERT THEIR INSTRUCTION]]

 

"Okay last but not the least" Chaeyeon stand up, her friends cheer her up. 

 

[[INSERT LEE CHAEYEON SOLO CAM SORRY NOT SORRY]]

 

"Wow I never thought that they are so many talented student I have here" Mr. Lee praised them. 

 

"Okay all of you are part of the group for the dance competition" The dancers bows. 

 

"Okay lets proceed for the Ms. Intramurals" Mr. Lee said. 

 

"So We only choose 2 Representative for our section. Everyone that want to participate in this you may stand up" Mr lee said. 

 

Around 5 are standing in front. Everyone is appreciating the five who are standing in front. 

 

"Wow they look so beautiful" Yujin said while smiling widely.

 

"As expected from ahn yujin" Yena shakes her head. 

 

"Yah Kang hyewon, That's not an eating competition" Yena shouted and everyone laughs. 

 

 

The five candidate for Ms. Intramurals are Lee Kaeun, Jang Wonyounh, Wang Yiren, Kim Sihyun and Kang Hyewon. 

 

Everyone wrote in a small paper for who are they going to vote. After a minute all votes are counted. 

 

"Our first candidate is....." 

 

"Jang Wonyoung" Her friends shout. Yujin and yena hugged each other. 

 

"and our 2nd candidate is....." 

 

"kang hyewon kang hyewon" yena and her friends whisper. 

 

"Wang Yiren" Sian and her friends shout. 

 

"Jang Wonyoung and Wang Yiren is our candidate for Ms. Intramurals so Please support them. Now were going to proceed to Singing competition" Again everyone shouted. Some are raising their towels. 

 

"Let's start with Goeun and Yunjin" The two stand up. 

 

"Okay you two will be singin individually" Mr. Lee said. 

 

"C-chaewon.. I think I can't do it" Yuri said. 

 

"Yah there no turning back okay yuri. Relax you'll be fine." Yuri was nervous as hell. Yena notice it, she held yuri's hand. 

 

"Hey~ You can do it my jjoyuul~ I know you can do it. I believe in you" Yena never failed to make yuri feel eased. 

 

"So relax and show them what you got." Yena smile at her with a gesture of 'fighting'. Yuri just laugh at her girlfriend goofiness. 

 

"Thankyou~" Yuri said. 

 

"Always welcome." Yena reply back. 

 

|LETS GO BACK TO GOEUN AND YUNJIN|

 

"The song that i'm going to sing is Into the new world" Chaewon was shock because that's the song that she will be singing too. 

 

[[INSERT YUNJIN SOLO CAM ITNW]]

 

Everyone was amaze by her powerful voice but yuri and chaewon is shaking. 

 

"C-Chaewon we should back out" Chaewon frowned. 

 

"Shut up Jo yuri." Chaewon glared at her. She just remain her lips silent.

 

"Wow that's impressive okay next ms. Goeun" 

 

[[INSERT GOEUN'S SOLO CAM TO REACH YOU]] 

 

"You both are so strong combination" Yunjin and goeun bows. 

 

"The next group i'll be calling must be shaking now..." Everyone is wondering who are the next group. 

 

"Okay stand up Kim Chaewon and..." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jo Yuri" 

 

"What? Yuri? Is she good at singing?" Kaeun said. 

 

"I don't know, But i think they are trash compare to us" Goeun said.

 

———————————

 

HI GUYS SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE! THERES A PART TWO FOR THIS BUT THIS IS FOR NOW! 

KEEP SUPPORTING MY STORY. ALSO OFCOURSE KEEP SUPPORTING IZONE 💘💕 

 

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTION YOU CAN COMMENT IT DOWN!! I WAS THINKING FOR A HEARTBREAKING CHAPTER 😂😂 OR NAH? HAHAHAH I DONT KNOW MY BRAIN CELLS ARE NOT WORKING.