Chapter 5

U R

3 days had passed, Yena is now on her recovery. Yena were with Yujin,Eunbi and Chaeyeon. They enter the school and find their friends.

"Its Wonyoung! Kaja!" Eunbi said as she see their friends in the cafeteria.

"Hey guys!" Yujin excitedly shouted.

"Aigoo. Stop being so cheeky ahn yujin" Hitomi said. 

"How are you Yena?" Chaewon asks 

"I'm on my recovery thanks to this , she really help me a lot." I sarcastically said and point yujin.

"Yah. Its that an insult?" Yujin said.

"Aniya. hahah" Yena laughs.

"By the way, do you see yuri?" Yena asks them.

"I saw her with Goeun earlier." Wonyoung said. Yena immediately standup.

"Where do you see her?" 

"Outside the cr." Wonyoung answer and Yena leaves.

"Yah Choi Yena" Yujin shouted as she see yena running.

——————

(Yena's POV)

 

After I heard what wonyoung said I run faster as I can. 

 

I was infront of the Restroom and I heard sobbing. I enter the restroom then knock on the door of the cubicle.

"Hello?" 

"Are you yuri?"

 

"It's me Yena" As I say i am yena, the door opens then she hugged me. 

 

"Y-yena ya~" She's sobbing while calling me. 

 

"Waeyo? why are you crying?" I worriedly asks.

 

"I-it's nothing. Just stay away from me please." she hugged me tightly then runaway.

 

I enter the classroom and I see her resting her head on the table at the corner.

 

"What happen?" Chaeyeon asks. I just shrugged my shoulder. I pout then sit beside chaewon. 

 

(Third POV)

 

"Whoaa. Goeun did you see that?" Yunjin said

 

"Yena sitted beside chaewon not on yuri" Goeun smiled.

"Maybe she come to her sense." Goeun smile widely.

"Goodmorning class" Mr. Lee greet. 

"Goodmorning sir" Everyone greet.

 

*SKIP

———————

(Yuri's POV)

i was in the restroom as I see goeun entering.

"Yuri. Stay away from yena." I heard her say in upset tone.

"N-nae unnie" I reply.

"You should know your limit loser. Yena doesn't like you okay?"

"She's just pitying you." Goeun added. 
Kaeun and Yunjin push yuri down.

Maybe they are right yena is just pitying me, and yena just help me because she leave me last time and she just want to make it up to me.

'She doen't like you yuri. You're the only one who likes her' I said to my self and cry in the cubicle.

I heard yena calling me, she's outside. 
I hugged her and runaway after saying that she should stay away from me.

I enter the classroom, I sit on the corner and rest my head on the table.

I sense that yena has enter the class as i raise my head i saw her sitting next to chaewon.

'Sorry for pushing you away. Its for our own good' I sigh.

—————-
*Cafeteria*

(Third POV)

Yena and her friends are sitting to each other, and they talking and laughing but yena is slient that makes them wondered.

"Hey! Choi duck" Eunbi calls her but she still no reponse.

"Dumb duck" Chaeyeon added but she still have no response.

"Yah Choi Yena" Yujin shouted, they all jump because of that. Yena raised her head.

"Oh? wae? Whats the matter?" Yena asks blankly and look at yujin but immediately look away as she see yujin glaring at her.

"You seems you're not in your sense today?" Chaeyeon said

"Is this a side effect?" Chaewon added

"Aniya, Don't mind me I'm fine" Yena sigh.

"Aigoo is this about yuri unnie?" Wonyoung asks. Yena just sigh.

"I knew it." Wonyoung said. All yena can do is to sigh.

"What's the matter between you and yuri ha?" Yujin asks.

"She says that I should stay away from her. I dont know why would she do that." Yena said in sad tone.

"Maybe goeun is the one who command her that. You know that goeun really likes you right?" Chaewon said. Yena nodded.

"But she doesn't have the right to command yuri. Aisssh."

"See you guys around" Yena said then walked away.

 

(Yena's POV)

 

One week has passed, Yuri still not talking to me, I approach her but she keeps on ignoring me.

I was in the cafeteria with my friends. 

I feel that goeun is approaching me.

"Yena ah~" She said in seductive tone and sit on my lap.

"Yah! W-what are y-you d-doing?" I was shock on her sudden move.

"Can we talk ?" She asks.

"Sure but please stand up" She stand up and help my hand. We are on the empty classroom.

"What do you want?" I ask her coldly. She's walk towards me, I gulp.

"You." My eyes widden.

"W-what?"

 

"You know s-stop joking around and just tell me what the hell you want to talk about." I was really pissed,but she's too near me and Im having a gay panic. to be honest she's kinda hot but i don't like her coz she's giving yuri a hard time.

"I want you to be mine yena ah~" She bluntly said.

"I dont like you goeun" I reply.

"So stop bothering me" I was about to leave when I heard her saying yuri's name.

"I can hurt yuri like what I did last time."  she threatened me. I look at her madly.

"Don't hurt yuri!!" I said in upset tone. She smile. Sh*t I ing hate that smile.

"I won't hurt yuri if.."

"If what?"

"If you gonna date me." Goeun smile, she walk towards me and put her hands on my neck.

"No. I dont like you" I remove her hands and was about to leave.

"Just wait what could I do to your precious yuri" She smile like evil.

"Don't you hurt yuri or lay a single finger on her." I said in serious tone.

"JUST DATE ME AND I WONT HURT YURI!!" I heard her shout but i didn't mind her, I just continue to walk.