Answet pt 1

U R



(Yuri's POV)

 

"I guess your silence means I just got rejec—" I don't know what to reply, my body just react that i didn't realize what am i doing.

 

My heart is pounding so hard when I felt her soft lips on mine. I close my eyes i dont want to see her reaction.

 

She pulled away because our turn in the ferris wheel was about to end. The moment that the door of the ferris wheel open I immediately run, I was embarrassed of my action.

 

'Why did you do that?' I scold my self and slightly hit my head.

 

'How am I going to face her' Ugghh!! Im so frustrated. I look back at the ferris wheel and I see her getting near to me.

 

"Lets go home, It's getting late" I can see that her smile is from ear to ear. Im still nervous. We reach the parking area we both enter the car.

 

Cricket sound can be hear inside the car. 

 

I feel like I lost my soul. I peek at her, she's smiling.

 

I close my eyes and get some sleep.

 

(Yena's POV)

 

At first I was shock when yuri did that. I never thought that yuri can do that. I smile to myself and touch the lips on mine.

 

'This girl is reaally the cause of my death' I chuckles and shake my head.

 

I saw her getting frustrated, I want to but I think its not a good idea. I walk towards to her and tell her that we're going home. We reached the parking lot and get inside the car. I want to talk to her but i know she won't reply, I just let her be silent.

 

The scenario was replaying to my brain that cause me to smile. Maybe yuri find it creepy but I can't stop myself from smiling. I look at her, she's sleeping.

 

"You're so beautiful inside and out yuri ah~" I said as i look at her.

 

We reach her house, she's still sleeping. 

 

Should i wake her up? or Should i carry her?

 

"Yuri ah?" I tap her, shes not moving.

 

"J-joyul were at your house" I said and finally she wake up.

 

"Hmm." She slowly open her eyes. I open the door for her.

 

"Thankyou for this day yena ah~ I really enjoy it" Yuri smile at me.

 

 

"No, I should be the one who thank you" I smile at her.

 

 

"Take care, Be careful when your driving back to your home. Goodnight" She bid a goodbye to me, but i hold her hand to stop her from leaving.

 

 

"J-joyul~ I just want to say" She face me waiting for my next words.

 

 

"A-bout th-e ki—" she stop me from talking.

 

 

"Ah.. See you tom-orrow bye." She run away from me. I sigh at the same time laugh.

 

 

"You really like to left me hanging"

 

 

"YOURE DRIVING ME CRAZYYYY" I chuckles and get inside the car.

 

 

I reached my phone and text her.

 

To: Joyuul💘

            See you tomorrow, Goodnight jjoyuul~ 
         I'll be waiting for your response.😘

 

I send it to her and drive my way at home.

 

 

After a minute, I already reached home the moment I open the door I can see my brother face smiling.

 

 

"So how's your date?" My brother asks me. I dont know if she want to tease me or something.

 

"For me its very good" I sit beside him. I sigh.

 

 

"If its good why are you sighing?" I heard him being serious.

 

 

"At first it was good I did really enjoy it. but  oppa I just confessed to her." My brother frowned.

 

 

"So you just got rejected?" I look at him.

 

 

"Not exactly. I don't know. I confess to her and then i thought i was being rejected but she kissed me." He laughs.

 

 

"Oh? She kissed you then it means she accept you. Ohhh" There he is going to tease me.

 

 

"Yea she kissed me but i want coming from the answer I want to hear" I sigh. I feel that my brother is hugging me.

 

 

"You know for me I think she likes you too. Who the hell is the first one to kiss then reject you afterward." I feel comfort.

 

 

"You know sometimes i feel like youre ahn yujin and feel like ahn yujin is you, because you two have a similarity"

 

 

"And why am I being stuck with you both" I joked and I stuck my tongue out. My brother just laugh.

 

 

"Goodnight bigbro" I enter my room, take a shower and throw my body on the bed.

 

———————

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Thankyou for this day yena ah~ I really enjoy it" I thank her, I did really enjoy this day. It's been a year since i was this happy.

 

"No, I should be the one who thank you" she smile at her.

 

"Take care, Be careful when your driving back to your home. Goodnight" I bid a goodbye to her but she stops me.

 

"J-joyul~ I just want to say" I looked at her and waiting for her next words.

 

"A-bout th-e ki—" i immediately panic when I remeber the scenario.

 

"Ah.. See you tom-orrow bye." I run towards our gate and quickly close it.

 

'What should I do? She will ask me tomorrow. I'm not sure if i really like her. Yea I like her i mean, You know being inlove' I pouted and i just let a heavy sigh.

 

I enter our house and straight to my room. My mom is asleep as of now because its kind a late.

 

I take a shower and throw myself on the bed. I reach my phone on my bag theres 1 messege.

 

From: Duckyena💘

             See you tomorrow, Goodnight jjoyuul~ 
      I'll be waiting for your response.😘

To: Duckyena💘

      Goodnight yena☺️ See you tomorrow.

As i reply i felt my eyes is getting heavier, I close my eyes and drove to sleep.

————————-

*At school.

(Third POV)

 

"Hey guyys!!" Yujin excitedly greet. 

 

They greet them back.

 

"Are you guys done with the project?" Eunbi asks.

 

"Yea Its done. wonyoung and I already finish it so we can have a plenty time" Yujin said.

 

"Mee too, I don't want to do it but sakura keeps bugging me that we should do the project." Chaeyeon sulked.

 

"How about you yena?" Its seems yena is spacing out.

 

"Duckyyy!!" Yujin called yena. Yena looks at yujin blankly.

 

"You seems spacing out? What happen to you?" Yujin worriedly asks.

 

"Did you and yuri fight?" Chaeyeon asks. 

 

Yena just shake her heads and sigh.

 

"Then whyyy?" Eunbi speak out.

 

"I just..." Yena was about to tell them when yuri walks in to the room.

 

"Yuri." Yuri looks at yena, the younger girl smile and straight her way to her seat.

 

 

"So i guess its not yuri who cause you this?" Yujin said, shes getting worry.

 

 

"Nah its yuri. Its yuri. Its her" Yena sigh.

 

 

"What is it about me?" Yena is shock, her body quickly stand up.

 

"J-joyul.." Yena smile nervously.

 

 

"May i be seated next to you?" Yuri asks and yena just nodded and give yuri the space.

 

"I gueeeess we leave you two" Yujin tease them.

 

 

"Aissh Yah ahn yujin." They laugh at yena and they go to their seat.

 

 

Yena and yuri is not talking to each other, theyre seating next to each other but none of them is talking.

 

'Maybe i'll be the one who will broke this silence' Yena thought.

 

 

'Maybe I should talk to her' Yuri thought.

 

 

"J-joyul"

 

"Yena"

 

They say at the same time, Yujin and chaeyeon look at them with a teasing face, but the two girls are busy looking at each other and not minding the two with the teasing look.

 

 

"Yah yah! Leave them alone!" Eunbi scold chaeyeon and yujin.

 

[Lets get back to Yulyen]

 

"How are you?" 'What kind of question is that duck?' Yena scold herself.

 

"I'm fine. How about you?" Yuri return the question to the older girl.

 

 

"Not really fine. I think i am was about to die" Yuri looks at her worriedly.

 

 

"Why? Do you have a disease? illness? Did you see your doctor" Yena laughs at yuri's worried face.

 

 

"I think i was about to die when you seated next to me" I held my heart and act like I'm getting a heart attack. Yuri let a sigh of relief.

 

 

She hits yena in the shoulder that make the older girl laugh. Its nice to see each other getting comfortable.

 

 

"Pabooo duck" Yuri said and she pouted.

 

 

"Don't pout. It's provoking me to kiss you" Yena said while smiling, On the other side yuri hide her lips and lower her head as she feel her cheeks getting heat up.

 

 

"Hey I'm just kidding" The older girl said. 

 

Yuri hit the older girl.

 

 

"J-joyul.. You know I'm still waiting for your answer" Yena looks at yuri's eyes as she say that.

 

 

"No matter what answer that i get. We will still be the same" Yena looked away and smile. Yuri just nodded.

 

 

The younger girl don't know what to response to her. She's still confuse.

 

 

Two months had passed, Yuri still didn't give yena the answer. They seems that they dating but they're not. Yena is patiently waiting yuri's answer. She allows yena to court her. It's been two months since she courted yuri.

 

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

I was looking at the mirror, I smile when i remember yena's action towards her. Yena is a very caring person, at first she seems tough but she has a soft heart.

 

I held my heart as I say..

 

"I think this is the day, I should accept you" I smile at myself and leave for school.

 

As I reach school I saw a group of people gathering. I look who was it. It was a girl she's pretty I think a new student. She has a nice figure, as in she is really pretty.

 

I walked towards my classroom, I saw that yena is inside already, she wave at me and i wave back to her.

 

"Jjoooyyuulll~~" I was used to this everytime we see each other she will greet me with this name. She is the only one who call me that when someone calling me that she's getting angry. I seated beside her.

 

"Goodmorning class I'm just here to introduce to you your new classmate." Mr. Lee greet us. She's with the girl i saw earlier. Yena is poking my cheeks she didn't paying attention to mr. lee, she just poking my cheeks and holding my hand.

 

"Yah yena, stop pocking my cheeks" I shoo her hand away. She pouted, make ducky face. I just laugh at her goofiness.

 

 

"Okay Ms. Wang Introduce yourself." Everyone eyes is in her. She really look stunning.

 

 

"Hello, I'm Wang Yiren. I came from America, Please take care of me" She introduce herself everyone is amused with her beauty. I look at yena she seems froze, she is looking at her and that girl is looking also at yena. I felt a stung in my heart.

 

 

I heard her mumbling something but i can't clearly understand what she was saying.

 

 

"You can be seated." The girl bows and mr. lee leaves.

 

 

"Hmm excuse me" The girl was talking to me , I look at her.

 

 

"Can i seat beside yena?" She asks me, everyone's eyes is on ours. I was shock why would she seat beside yena if she already know the sit it taken.

 

 

"Ah.. eh.. Ye- Sur—" I was about to stand up when yena pulled me back to seat.

 

 

"You're not going anywhere" She whisper to me she kind a serious that gives me shiver.

 

 

"Why are you not yet getting stand up?" I heard the girl talks to me, i was scared of her.

 

 

Everyone is whispering with each other.

 

 

I feel like yena is standing up, I look at her.

 

 

"Don't make a scene. Choose whatever you want to seat, but not in the seat that were taken." Yena said in stern tone. she was scary when she was serious. I'm so confuse.

 

 

"You can seat besides me" the boy said offering seat. The girl just Ignore him and seat beside Sihyun.

 

"Don't you ever give your seat to anyone." Yena said while looking at my eyes. I just nodded and say sorry.

 

 

"I'm sorry" I hang my head low. She held my chin and raise it up.

 

 

"Apology accepted" She smiled at me.

 

(Yena's POV)

I was poking yuri's cheeks even if prof. lee is inside. I dont care about them he will just introduce some student.

 

"Yah yena, stop pocking my cheeks" I pouted when she shoo my hand.

 

Mr. Lee give permission to the girl to introduce herself. I really dont care i was busy pouting because of yuri's shooing me but..

 

"Hello, I'm Wang Yiren. I came from America, Please take care of me" I raise up my head and look at the girl who is introducing herself.

 

'Its her. Why do you keep bothering me' I mumbled to myself.

 

I look at her she is looking at me. The person I want to avoid is here. The person who hurt me is here.

 

——————————

 

PLEASE STREAAAAAAAM LA VIE EN ROSE MV