Intramurals

U R

 

(Third POV) 

 

Yena and their friends enjoy the rest of the day being together. They watch and play. 

 

Yena and yuri bid a goodbye to their friends. 

 

"Wifey!" Yena calls her girlfriend, yuri lower her head to hide her birning cheeks. 

 

"Eyy! Is my wife is blushing?" The oldergirl continue to tease the younger girl. 

 

"Okay okay i'll stop" Yena said and put her arms around her girfriend shoulder and the younger girl put her arms around yena's waist. 

 

"Let's go to the nearest park?" Yuri suggested.

Yena nodded. 

 

They walked to the nearest park and they seated next to each other. 

 

"Why do you want to go here?" Yena asks her girlfriend who is smiling to her. 

 

"I don't want to go home yet, I want to be with you a little longer" Then she cling onto her girlfriend that made the older girl chuckles. 

 

"Oh Jjoyuul being clingy huh." Yuri place her head on yena's neck and sniff her perfume. 

 

"I want us to be like this forever" The younger girl said, Yena feel like there is something wrong. 

 

"Hey~ Is there something wrong?" Yena looks at yuri with a worried look. 

 

"No, its nothing. It just came to my mind.. What if one day you don't want me anymore, what if one day you dont need me anymore, what if one day you don't lo—" Yuri was cut off when the pair of her girlfriend lips are on her. 

 

The older girl held the younger girl neck and she start moving her lips. At first yuri was confuse on what should she do but later she able to come over to yena's pace. They share a passionate kiss, Their heartbeat is beating so fast like it gone crazy. 

 

They broke the kiss because they need air. Yuri was lowering her head for what happen because her cheeks is burning again but yena lift it up and looks into her girlfriend's eyes. 

 

"Don't think like that jjoyul ah~ You know I love you so much and even if that day would come, I'll be reminding myself about how precious you are. I love you, I want you and I need you in my life so don't think of that okay?" Yena smile as she kiss yuri's forehead for the sign of sincerity on the other hand yuri nodded and smile to her loving girlfriend. 

 

"That was a great kiss I ever had by the way" Yena teases her girlfriend again which she earn a pinch from her. They decided to go home because its kind a late. 

 

——————————————

 

Today is the 3rd day of Intramurals where the big events are Ms. Intramural and the basketball championship. Yujin's group won and make it to the finals. 

 

"Hey duck, are you ready for todaaaay's final?" Yujin said that make yena chuckles. 

 

"Yea totally excited. I think we did a great game  you know." Yujin nodded. 

 

"Yea, coz hitomi did a really great job, running for MVP" Yujin teases and poke hitomi's cheeks whick she earn a glare from her. 

 

"Dont ever poke my cheeks" Hitomi glared at her. 

 

"Noooppe" Again yujin pokes hitomi's cheek and run away she was chase by hitomi. Yena could just shake her head for her bestfriend childishness. 

 

"Ouch" A girl said while laying on the ground. 

 

"Omg I'm so sorry" Yujin stand up and help the girl who she bump in. 

 

"It's okay, Look on the way when you are running" The girl said and smile to yujin. Yujin looks at the girl she bump and she completely lost when the girl smile at her. The girl she bump walks away. 

 

"YAH YOU AHN YUJIN" Hitomi shouted, but yujin never move a thing. Hitomi pulls yujins ear that makes yujin come to her sense. 

 

"Ouch." Yujin yelp. 

 

"Geez okay sorry i won't touch your cheeks anymore please remove your hands on my ears" Yujin beg for hitomi to release her, then hitomi release her hand and walk away with yujin. 

 

"ALL BASKETBALL PLAYERS PLEASE COME TO THE COVERED COURT. WE WILL START AFTER 15MINUTES" The announcer said and every basketball players go to the covered court including yena's teammates. 

 

"Omg Its finaaaaals now, I hope our team will win this game" Chaewon said. 

 

"Yea you're right." Yuri said while they looking for some space to seat in. 

 

"Hey Yuri and Chaewon hereee" The girls look where the voice coming from. It's eunbi.

They walk towards eunbi, Eunbi was with chaeyeon,nako,sakura ,wonyoung and sian. They were at the firstrow where close to the players. 

 

"Hey girls here" Sian raise her hand to yiren and sihyun. The two girls seated beside yuri. 

Now Yiren and Yuri are seated besides each other, To yuri its nothing but to yiren she feel slight tension because she sitting beside yena's girlfriend. 

 

"Okaaaay are guys excited for the Basketball Championship Rouund?" The crowd go wild when the announcer said that. 

 

"Let's welcome the captain ball's of each team. Ahn Yujin and Moonbyul" The crowd cheered. 

 

"GO AHN YUJIIIIN" Wonyoung shouted. 

 

"Let's start with captain ball moonbyul, please introduce your teammates" The announcer pass the mic to moonbyul. 

 

"This is my teammate the FIRE ARMY. Ahn Hani,Lee Sunny,Kwon Yuri,Amber liu" The crowd cheer like there is no tomorrow. 

 

"I LOVE YOUUUUUUU FIRE AMRY" The girl from the crowd shouted. 

 

"Wow you have so many fans. Now let's go to Ahn yujin's teammates." Yujin grab the mic. 

 

"HEEEEEEEEEEEY!" As expected from the hyperchild. Their friends cheered. 

 

"Okay calmdown. First I would like to thankyou all guys." Yujin said. 

 

"Now I would like to introduce my teammates the CHODINGS" 

 

"Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Taeyeon, Honda Hitomi and Choi Yena" Everyone went wild when their team comes out. 

 

"WOW I NEVER THOUGHT CHOI YENA IS SO POPULAR" Eunbi said and the other nodded. 

 

"GO YENAAAA" They look at the where the voice came from. It's Yiren who shouted, yena's friend giving her a confuse look while chaewon are giving her a glare. 

 

"You must cheer your girl. She's besides you then shouting your girlfriend name" Chaewon whisper to yuri in annoyaning tone. Yuri laugh at chaewon's statement. 

 

"Its okay, maybe she's just fun of yena." Yuri smile but chaewon giving her a disbelief look. 

 

"So everyone team is already introduce so why don't we start this gameplay right?" The crowd say yes and shouting again. 

 

The players go to their bench, Yena walks towards yuri's way. 

 

"Oy, your girlfriend" Chaewon tap yuri's shoulder and point at yena who is smiling. 

 

"Can i get a hug before the game start?" their friend role eyes. Yuri stand up and give her girlfriend a tight hug, everyone was shouting. 

 

"Goodluck, do your best, what ever result I'm on your side" Yuri said giving her girlfriend a motivation then she kissed her cheeks. Yena broke the hug and go back to her teammates. 

 

 

 

 

Both team are on the covered court positioning their selves. Yujin and Moonbyul for the jumble.

 

 

 

 

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHIIIITTTTTT" The referee whistle and throw the ball in to the air. 

 

Moonbyul tap the ball towards amber, amber dribble the ball and pass it to sunny and sunny shoot the ball. 

 

FIRE ARMY: 2  CHODINGS: 0

 

Yena was the point guard she dribble the ball then pass it to hitomi, sunny is blocking hitomi then hitomi find a free way to escape from sunny and pass the ball to yujin, yujin immediately throw the ball. 

 

SHOOT 3 POINTS

 

"Nice" Yena high five her bestfriend. 

 

The 3rd quarter is done and it's getting more intense. The scores of both team is not far from each other. The crowd went super wild. 

 

FIRE ARMY: 60 CHODINGS: 57

 

"Okay guys we can do it. Hitomi to sunny , Taeyeon to kwon yuri, Hyoyeon to Hani, Yena to Amber and i'll be he one who would handle moonbyul." Yujin instruct them and they shout fighting. The referee whistle. 

 

"THIS IS THE 4TH QUARTER OF THIS GAME. WHO WILL BE THE CHAMPION? WHO WILL GO HOME WITH A TROPHY?" the announcer said and the crowd cheered. 

 

"Amber get to yujins way so i can take a shot okay?" Amber nodded to moonbyul. 

 

Moonbyul pass to hani the ball but yena block it and steal the ball, yena is running to their court when she shoot the ball amber block that leads yena to lay on the floor. The ball she throw is shoot to the ring.

 

"PHHHIIT Foul" The referee whistle. 

 

"Nice one" Yujin said and offer her hand to yena to stand up and pat yena's . 

 

Yena is going to get Free throw for the foul. She dribble the ball and breath, she looks at yuri's direction, her girlfriend nodded to her while smiling. She throw the ball. [[SHOOT]]

 

FIRE ARMY: 60 CHODINGS: 60

 

"It's getting more interesting" Chaeyeon said and cheered her lungs out. 

 

2 minutes left, both teams are getting more intimidate with each other, Chodings are leading by 8 points, which make the other team get pissed. 

 

"Let's do this." Moonbyul said while nodding to their teammates, her teammates know what moonbyul was meant.

 

"Foul" 

 

 

"Foul"

 

"Foul"

 

"Foul"

 

All fouls are coming from moonbyul team, the fans of chodings are getting pissed off. 

 

"What the heck? It looks like they do it intentionally" Chaeyeon said while frowning. 

 

"Yea, I can feel that." Sakura said. 

 

"Last 1 minute" The annoouncer said.

 

"Okay guy let ge it. It's our" Yena shouted.

 

Yujin was the one who was that dribbling the balls, she passed it to taeyeon, taeyeon dribble it and pass to hitomi. 

 

"Guys position" Yena said and they proceed to their position. 

 

'30 seconds left' Everyone is waiting for the next move. Fire army is leading the score by 2 points. 

 

Yujin eyed hitomi to pass to yena because she's in free position in 3 points. 

 

Hitomi fake shoot sunny jump to block but hitomi pass it to yena.

 

'5 seconds left' 

 

"SHOOOOOT IT YOU DUCK" Their friends shouted, Yena throw the ball and amber was about to block but she didn't reach the ball instead she hit and landed to yena and Yena is out of balance and sprained her ankle. 

 

Everyone cheered as the ball get inside the ring. 

 

"PHHHHIIIIIT" 

 

FIRE ARMY: 90 CHODINGS: 91

 

 

"CHODINGS WIN THIS MATCH. CONGRATULATIONS" the announcers greet them. 

 

"Choi Ye-- What the?" Yujin paused when she see yena was lsitting on the floor holding her ankle.

 

"Hey guys help yena sprained her ankle" yujin shouted their friends run towards to them. 

 

"Hey what happen?" Chaewon asks.

 

"O my godd. Yenaaaa" Yuri immediately run towards yena. 

 

"Hey guys! Don't worry to much okay? It's just a sprain." Yena chuckles.

 

"I did a great job didn't I? We did it guys!" Yena smile, Yujin smack her head.

 

"Yea but you just sprained your ankle dumb." They laugh and yujin help yena to stand up. Yena looks at yuri who has a worried face. 

 

"Don't worry too much, I'm fine" Yena said while smiling. 

 

"Be careful nexttime please." Yena nodded.

 

"Okay? I'll bring yena to the clinic, yuri don't worry i'll take care of your girl." Yuri nodded. 

 

"Go practice your piece with chaewon. I'll be fine, See you later~" Yuri hug her girlfriend and gave her a kiss on a cheeks. 

 

"You better see me later" Yuri did a merong on her girlfriend that make yena laugh. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

I'm with chaewon here at studio, we've been practicing the song that were going to sing tomorrow. 

 

"Let's take a break" I nodded. 

 

"So how's your lovelife with yena?" chaewon asks. I was shock at the sudden question. 

 

"It's fine, yena is really a sweet talker" I smile and chaewon nodded while smiling. 

 

"but sometimes she really like a child of course when she and yujin are together i feel like im baby sitting two children" We laugh, chaewon nodded. 

 

"Yea yea, That two is really a mess when they are together. I used to be that way when were in america" I smile at her. I heard her talking again. 

 

"Yuri, Can i ask you a favor?" I look at chaewon. 

 

"Yea sure what is that?" 

 

"Take care of choi yena, she may seems strong outside but inside she actually endure it. I know that you two love each other and I'm really happy that you're the one that ended up with yena" Chaewon smile and I smile at her two. I hug her and she let a small chuckles. 

 

"Naee unnie, I'll take care of your little choi yena" Since we are the one who have been choosen to sing for singing competition. We are getting comfortable with each other, she looks like an older sister for me. 

 

"Okay lets go and practice are piece again" I nodded and we start singing again. 

 

————————

 

(Third POV)

 

Yujin take yena to the clinic and the nurse say that it will heal after a week. The nurse put a bandage on yena's ankle, Yujin have to guide yena because it is still swolen. 

 

"Sorry for being a burden to you yujin" Yena seems she's sorry. 

 

"Nah! It's okay, You've been my bestfriend and this is what bestfriend duty" They laugh at each other. 

 

"Yena.." They both looked at the voice. 

 

"Y-yiren." 

 

"Why are you here?" Yujin rudely asks yiren. 

 

"I just want to talk to yena." Yiren said the yujin look at yena with a worried face. 

 

 

"I'll be fine. You can go now I'll talk to yiren" Yena nodded to yujin but she give yena a disbelief face. 

 

"What about yuri?" Yujin asks. 

 

"Just say to her that I'm talking to yiren and i'll explain to her why later. I'll be fine don't worry" Yujin nodded and leave the two behind. 

 

"Thankyou." Yiren said and she immediately hug yena. 

 

"Okay. Get off me please." Yena said annoyingly. 

 

"What do you want to talk about? Aren't we clear the last time we saw each other?" Yiren look down. 

 

"I'm sorry, I know it's my fault that I hurt you, but i just want to say that i love you and i really do." Yena chuckles. 

 

"Love? Really? I never thought that the meaning of love to you is to play someone's heart." Yena bit her lips to prevent the tears that are forming on her eyes. 

 

"I know,I admit at first it was only for a bet, but the time i get to know you, there's inside me that wants to love you. I've denial to my feeling towards you. But the time you leave that the time i realize your worth I know it sound stupid." Yiren let her tears falls down. Yena can't speak her heart is aching, she shouldn't feel this way. 

 

"When my father was going here in korea I said to him that I'm going with him. I'm here to find you and I'm here to correct all the wrong that I've made in past. Yena.. please give me a chance" Yiren said in pleading tone. 

 

"You know I now have yuri. I love her" 

 

"I know but I know too that I still have the place to your heart. Just leave yuri and comeback to me. I will not hurt you anymore." Yiren beg as she hug yena. Yena was froze she's confuse why is she feeling like this. 

 

"Y-yi-ren y-you know i can't, I can't hurt yuri I love her very much as much as I love you before. She completed the piece that you broke. I'm sorry" Yena look down and her tears are also rolling down.

 

"What do you see in her? why would you choose her over me?" Yiren shouted. 

 

"You hurt,leave,and broke me, But yuri she didn't" Yena was about to stand up when yiren grab her hands and yiren grab yena's neck closer to her. Yena can't move she's froze of the sudden action of yiren. 

 

They lips touches, she want to broke the kiss but her body doesn't cooperate, she close her eyes and tears are rolling down. Yiren didn't broke the kiss even yena doesn't response. 

 

They both startled when they heard a sudden drop of things. Yena open her eyes and see the figure standing, she hardly push yiren. 

 

"Y-yuri..." That's the only word that comes out on yena's mouth. 

 

——————————

 

HI!! THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO EEEENDDD 4 TO 5 MORE CHAPTERS. 

 

 

Don't worry! after this story ends. I have a one work standby. Its a yulyen yewon fanfic! Yulyen is my superior ship and Yewon is my side ship sooooo to all yewon shippeeers!! Let's get it. 

 

Sorry for my grammar. As long as you understand it, its fine hahah 😂