Chapter 7

U R

From: Ahn Yujin 😤

        Yah! Choi Yena! She's looking for you. I dont know what to say.

To: Ahn Yujin 😤 
  
       Just reply to her that Stop looking for me because nothing is going to change.

From: Ahn Yujin 😤 

        I already said that but she's too sturbon to listen to me.

To: Ahn Yujin 😤

       Just block her. I dont want to hear nor see her. 
——————
(Yuri's POV)

30minutes had passed I'm still looking at my phone. I was nervous to text yena, I am rolling on my bed because I'm frustrated.

 

"Just text her  'hi, im yuri' its not that hard" I talk to my self

 

To: Duckyena💘

      Hello Yena ya~ It's me yuri. ☺️

'Why isn't she replying? Is she asleep by now? but its too early for bed?' Again I talk to myself.

To: Duckyena💘
      
       Are you asleep? sorry if i only messege you now.

beep

From: Duckyena💘
     
       Annyeoong! Jjoyull~ I'm not asleep but I'm about to. Goodnight Jjoyul~

I reply back, my smile is from ear to ear then i close my eyes and i fell asleep.

———————————

(Yuri's POV)

 

"Hmmmmmmm" I moaned as I stretch my body, I slowly open my eyes and find my cellphone. I smile as i open my cellphone there are two text coming from yena.

 

From: Duckyena💘

        Goodmorning Jjoyuul~

From: Duckyena💘

         Are you still sleeping? ofcourse you're not replying, Im so stupid haha. 
text me when youuu wakee up ☺️

I chuckles at her dorkiness.

To: Duckyena💘

      Goodmorning duckyyy! hehe.

 

As I reply to her I immediately stand up and wash my face. 

 

Im on my way going down when i heard my mom speaking to someone.

 

"I think yuri still asleep." I heard my mom speaking to someone in the living room.

 

I was walking towards to them, I was shocked when i saw who's my mom talking to.

 

"Omo"

 

"Hi Jjoyuul~" It's yena, I immediately turn around. I didn't put any makeup right now uggh.

 

"Yah. Why are you here? I didn't invite you." I said to her, i can sense that she's confuse.

 

"Ah.. Ehh.. You.. know.. Our project.." I face her while hiding my half face with my hands. She scratch her head.

 

"Ya! How can you say that to your visitor" My mom scold me.

 

"I'll leave you two here, I'm going to the market to buy for lunch" My mom said and bid a goodbye to us.

 

"Take care Mrs. Jo" Yena said then she bows.

 

"Why didn't you text me that you're coming over?" I still hiding my half face with my hands.

 

"Suprise??" She smile widely. I just chuckles at her action.

 

"Yah! Why you're hiding your face?" She asks me in confuse tone.

 

"Nothing! I didn't put any makeup rught now so thats why" She try to remove my hand but Im strong she didnt manage to remove my hand.

 

"Aish. Yah! Stop hiding your face. I'm not gonna stop until you remove your hand" She comes to me and she try agin to remove my hand, but i was struggling too as I walking backward.

 

"Waaaaaah" We fell on the ground and i felt a heavy weight on top of me, then I realize it's yena.

 

We're looking at each others eyes. I want to stand up but my body wont cooperate with my brain as well as my heart.

 

"You're still pretty without any makeup" My heart beat increase as she said that to me and our eyes are still on each other.

 

She's coming forward to me. 

 

I want her to stop but this body and heart of mine wont cooperate.

 

I can feel her breathing, I close my eyes and waiting of what will happen next.

 

🎶 La la la la vie en rose 🎶

 

We come to our sense when we hear her phone ringing. She immediately stand up.

Its an awkward situation,

 

"I..m ju...st gonn..a an..swer.. this c.all" She stutter and answer the phone.

 

"Ok..ay. I'm jus..t gon...na tak..e a shower" I run towards my room and lock the door.

 

I lean my back to the door and put my hand on my chest.

 

"aaaaargghh.. stop beating faster" I scold myself.

 

(Yena's POV)

I went to her house to do our project. I didn't notice her of me coming to her house. I want to see her suprise face. haha.

'Dingdong'

"Hello Mrs. Jo, Is yuri there?"

 

"Yes, Come in"

 

"I'm here because of our project."

 

"Is that so? okay just wait here in the living room"

 

"Nae" I bowed to mrs. jo

 

"I think yuri is still asleep" I know that yuri is awake because she replies to me. I just pretend that i dont know.

 

"Omo" I looked where the voice came from. I smile as i saw the standing figure of yuri.

 

"Hi Jjoyuuul~" She turned around, I chuckles as i know why she turned around.

 

She scolded me for not telling her that I'm coming over. Mrs. Jo tell us that she's going to the market and bid a goodbye to us.

 

"Take care Mrs. Jo" I bowed.

 

"Yah! Why you're hiding your face?" I asks her.

 

"Nothing! I didn't put any makeup rught now so thats why" I try to remove her hand but she's so strong and I didnt manage to remove her hand.

 

"Aish. Yah! Stop hiding your face. I'm not gonna stop until you remove your hand" I walk towards her and I try agin to remove her hand.

 

"Waaaaaah" We fell on the ground. 

'Nice timing' my inner me smiled.

 

I look at her in the eyes. She's still the yuri that I like before. She's still the pretty without her makeup.

 

'I like the bareface of you jjoyul ah~' I talk again to my inner self.

 

"You're still pretty without any makeup" I said in a serious tone. Suddenly i felt that my head is coming forward, I want to stop it but my body wont cooperate, My brain

is so powerful as my heart.

 

I can feel her breathing, I saw her close her eyes. Maybe a perfect timing. I was about to close my eyes.

 

🎶 La la la la vie en rose 🎶

 

'' I curse myself. 

 

'Who the is calling when I was on the perfect timing. Uggh' I angrily talk to myself.

 

I immediately stand up. I can hear the cricket sound.

 

AWWWKKKWWAAARRRRDDD!

 

"I..m ju...st gonn..a an..swer.. this c.all" I stutter and answer the phone.

 

"Ok..ay. I'm jus..t gon...na tak..e a shower"

 

I giggles as I saw her running to her room.

 

I quickly answer the phone.

 

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AHN YUJIN!!" I shout as i get frustrated.

 

"Yah! Why are you shouting. aren't you glad that i call youuu" I rolled my eyes.

 

"You just ruined the moment" I reply.

 

"what moment are you talking about?" I panic.

 

"Ah.. It's no..thing" Right yena now yujin will tease you.

 

"Ohhhh Choi yenaaa, Are you having a moment with yuuurriii~" Why do i have a besfriend like you. I face palm.

 

"If you're not saying anything important then Bye."

 

"Yah yah yah yena!" I heard her shouted.

 

"You receive my message rightt?" I sigh as i remember what she is saying.

 

"Yea, So whats the matter?"

 

"She's still looking for you, and She knows where you are" I was shock when I heard that.

 

"What? but how?" I gulp.

 

"Goeun and plus..." She pause, i feel this is not good.

 

"In 2 months, she will be here. plus..." This is not really good.

 

"Whaaat!! IM GETTING FRUSTRATED NOW AHN YUJIN" I was upset.

 

"She will be attending the same school as we are. that's all. Hope you overcome this bro. as I see you're moving on. Just keep yourself busy. You have 2months to

 

remove the left feelings you have for her. but.. You know I'm afraid that your heart beat again for her, as your friend i dont want you to get hurt again plus i know youre getting along with yuri, Its a good thing but i dont want her to get hurt if the stupid heart of yours beat.." Yujin said.

 

"Yea, I still hate her and even if i see her nothing's gonna change, even if she kneel down right infront of me, And I won't hurt yuri I'll just wait for the right timing to confess to her so Don't worry too much . But bro thankyou! sometimes you have a value bro" I joked.

 

"You dumb duck! Goodluck to you, she wont give up until you come back to her" I just chuckled.

 

"Just don't tell yuri about this. It's just me and you. arraseo?"

 

"Yea, I understand. See you at school" I bid a goodbye to her.

 

I sigh and throw my self on the couch.

 

'Why do you keep bothering me, after you fool me?'

 

'And.. why do my heart keeps beating even if you hurt me.' I slap my forehead.

 

——————————-

 

(Third POV)

 

Yuri and yena was on yuri's room, because they are going to start their project.

They are silent maybe because of what happen earlier.

 

"Ah.. Yu..rii" Yena broke the silent. Yuri looks at her.

 

"About.. what happen.. ear..li—"

 

"No worries, Let's just forget it. its nothing" Yuri said, Yena just nodded.

 

"I think its done!" Yuri smile at yena.

 

"Yea, maybe we added more info" Yuri just nodded on what yena said.

 

"Ah Jjoyul?" Yuri's eyebrows goes up.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You know... Ahmm.." Yena seems nervous.

 

"I....like...yo—-" She already have the courage to confess to yuri but..

 

"Yuri? Dinner's ready" Yuri's mom called them.

 

"Nae eomma. Wait a minute" Yuri reply back.

 

"What are you saying again?" Yuri asks while looking at yena's eyes.

 

"Ah.. I like your bed hehe." Yena panics. 

 

'stupid duck' She curse to herself.

 

"Oh really? thanks" Yuri chuckles. They went down and eats dinner.

 

[ Skkiiipp!! ]

 

Yuri walks yena to their gate.

 

"Bye yena take care!" Yuri bid a goodbye to yena.

 

"Hmm Jjoyul? Can we.." Yuri is looking at her confuse.

 

"Can we.. go to.. the.. Lotte.. World.. this com..ing week..end?" Yena shyly asks yuri.

 

"Is it a date?" Yuri asks, after hearing yuri's question. Yena seems to have a panic attack.

 

"Ah.. ee.." Yena was caught of guard. Yuri just giggles.

 

"Okay! Call Lotte World this weekend" Yuri gave her a okay sign which yena smile from ear to ear.

 

"Okay! annnyeoong!" Yena waves her hand to yuri.

 

—————————-

SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR 😭😭 
MIANHAAAE!! WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL BE POSTING IT TODAY. I DONT KNOW WHAT TIME BUT TODAY HAHAH.

PLEASE SUPPORT IZONE IN THEIR EVERY SCHEDULE💕💘 STREAM TO THEIR MUSIC VIDEOOOOOO!!! 
https://youtu.be/WZwr2a_lFWY 💕