Miserable day of my life

U R

 

(Yena's POV) 

 

This is my first day in america, Everything is new to me. I don't know how can I survive this but thanks god yujin is with me. We're bestfriend since diaper, Luckily through yujin I met Kim chaewon she's also a korean. The three of us became friends. 

 

I transfer to american school with them. And this is the place where I met my first girlfriend Wang Yiren. She's the most popular student around the campus, The first time I saw her i had a crush on her well she's beautiful and really have a nice body who can't resist that. 

 

Yiren and I became friend because were on the same class. Each by day we became closer, closer and closer to the pount I finally confess my feelings towards her,I never thought that this day would come. She accepted me and became her girlfriend, We're sweet we've became the campus couple, some are envy on us. 

 

And now It's our 1st Anniversary, I was excited my brother thought that im going insane. 

 

"Hey Crazy duck! What are you doing?" My brother asks me. 

 

"Heey!!! Hmm It's our first anniversary, oppa what should i do?" I reply to him, he laugh. 

 

"Just suprise her like go to her house give her flowers" my brother suggested. I nodded

 

"I'll just go to her house to suprise her" I grin. 

 

"Okay Take care ducky" My brother said and walk out of my room. 

 

I shower and walk down the stairs. 

 

"Bye oppa, I'm going to yiren's house" I bid a goodbye to my brother. 

 

I was so excited to suprise her. I didn't text or call her because i want her to be suprise to see me. I stop at the flower shop. 

 

"Ahjumma~ This sunflower please" I called out then the ahjumma put the sunflower in a bouquet.

 

"Oh you're girlfriend must be lucky to have a sweet girl like you" I blushed at the sudden compliment. 

 

"Nae Thankyou ahjumma" I bowed and exited the flower shop. 

 

"Wait for me my Yiren" I smile from ear to ear. 

 

I was on the outside of yiren's house. I knock to their gate but no one is coming out, i accidentally push the gate and It's open. 

I walk towards their door and slowly open it. 

No one is in their living room. 

 

"Where are you yiren?" I said to myself. I heard some noise at the 2nd floor. I don't know but it makes me nervous, My feet are walking towards yiren room its open and i was about to open but I heard noise and I place my ear on her door. 

 

"Hmmmm" a moaned. 

 

"So when you plan to break up with yena?" i heard a guy voice. 

 

"Hmm I don't know but the game is not yet over" Yiren said between her breath

 

"It's a year now, don't tell me love that girl?" I heard guy said with an annoyance tone. 

 

"N-no, It's only for a bet and for fun." I feel my heart scratted, tears are slowly dripping down to my cheeks. I tighten the grip to the flower i bought. 

 

"I'm not convince. Out of the girls and boys at the school why you choose yena for that bet?" 

 

"Because she was too easy." I dropped the thing that I'd been holding. My body is shakining. 

 

"YENA!" I heard yiren calls my name. I run at the stairs and she's following me, when I reached the door she grabs my hand. 

 

"Yena.. How long have been in there?" I'm still crying, i dont know how to stop this can't help. 

 

"W-wh-y y-ir-en? Af-ter all I'm j-ust a t-oy that you would throw if you don't want need me anymore" I said while crying. 

 

"Yiren I'm not your toy. I never thought falling inlove will give you this so much pain. Yiren do you even love me?" I asked her with my puffy eyes looking at her. 

 

"I..—" She can't answer. 

 

"Why I even ask you even if I know the answer. Sorry for being not good enough. Thankyou for the best give you've given to me to our anniversary." Yiren widen her look when she realize its their anniversary. 

 

"Let's stop this ." 

 

"and I'm not an easy girl as you thought." After I said that i runaway. I just run and run and run. I don't care if people might see me. I'm just so broke right now. 

 

I was at the side of the river crying my lungs out. This is the first heart break, And i don't know if I can take it. My mind is full of . 

 

"Why is it me?" I said between my sobs. 

 

I pick up the phone inside my pocket. 

 

I dialed some number.

 

No answer. 

 

I dialed again. 

 

"C-cha-eewoon" I called out. 

 

"Yah Choi yena where are you? It's ing cold outside." 

 

"River." 

 

"Wait me there! you stupid duck" 

 

She hanged up. 

 

Now my eyes are puffy. My tears start to stop falling down. 

 

After a few minutes. Chaewon arrived at river. 

 

"Yena!!" Chaewon called my name. 

 

"H-hey" My weak lungs said, she run towards me. 

 

"Yah! Why your eyes is like that? Did you cry or something?" I didn't answer her, I immediately hugged her. 

 

"Yah Choi——" She paused when she heard her crying again. Chaewon hugged the older girl back and path her head. 

 

"Let's go to my house. Its freezing here. You dumb duck!" Chaewon exclaim and they go to chaewon's house. They are in chaewons room. 

 

"So what's the problem?" I hugged chaewon tightly.

 

"Y-yi-ren." 

 

"What about yiren?"

 

"W-We broke up." I'm still crying in chaewon's arm.

 

"What? Did two of you what?" chaewon is confuse. why would the two break. 

 

"Sh-e do-esn't love me and it's only for a bet that she and friends made." chaewon frowned as she heard the reason.

 

"I was only a toy for her plus i caught her with another guy in her house." 

 

"I thought she would be suprise today coming to her house because its our first anniversary, but Im the one who was suprise with some bull she did and she say" I tightly hugged chaewon. 

 

"You don't deserve her yena. Don't you ing cry because of her because she ing don't deserve it" Chaewon burst out, she really wanted to go at yiren house to confront her but the older girl stop her. 

 

"Can't help, its my first heart break i never thought that it would be this hurt. I thought its only in the movie but Its ing hurt in reallife." 

 

"Shhh. Okay I'll let you cry it out today but tomorrow i don't want you to cry over something that is not important" I nodded and feel sleepy in chaewon's arms when she's pathing me. 

 

"And now youre sleeping?"  

 

"Only if you knew yena. It's hurt seeing you like this but i know were only bestfriends. I already accept that, I'm always here for you stupid duck." Chaewon said and they sleep together. 

 

(Third POV)

 

 

After that yena is rarely eat, she just locking herself inside the room. Crying. 

 

After a month she talked to her parents.

 

"Mom dad. Can we go back to seoul? I just want to continue my studies there." her mom was smilling to her. 

 

"Yes we planned it already. Seeing you like this is giving us pain too." Yena nodded. 

 

"Sorry mom, I shouldn't let that happen but i can't help my feelings. Sorry for being a burden." Her mom hugged her. 

 

"No no you're not a burden to us. Were a family right? Don't worry I think Yujin and Chaewon will come with us" Yena smiled. 

 

"Thankyou mom" She hugged hee.

 

'You must leave the negative thoughts here in america yena. let's be a better person in seoul. Goodbye my worst nightmare' Yena noted to herself. 

 

[[AIRPORT]]

 

"Hello Seoul again! Please good to me" I smiled and walks towards my friends. 

 

—————————————

 

[[PRESENT]]

 

Today is the day for ENOZI Intramurals, Everyone is excited not because there is no classes and there are also many booths that you can do. 

 

"3... 2 ... 1 ..." 

 

"THE INTRAMURALS BEGIN" Everyone cheered and throw a fireworks. 

 

"This intramurals is gonna be the beeest I think" Chaewon said while squealling.

 

"Yea you're right. Let's try some booth over there" Yujin said. 

 

Yujin,Yena,Yuri,Chaewon,Eunbi,Chaeyeon,Sakura,Hitomi are together roaming around the booths. 

They try different booths they had fun. 

 

"Hey duck, how about try that marriage booth?" Yujin whisper to yena, Yena smile at yujin.

 

"Let's go."

 

"Hey guys me and yena just go to that area" Yujin points the booth.

 

"I'll be back okay?" Yuri nods and cling onto chaewons arm.

 

The two walking towards the marriage booth. 

 

"Hey try our marriage booth." The girl said. 

 

"How?" Yena asks. 

 

"We providing everything. Contract, ring and you may kiss your bride"the girl wink at us. 

 

"Okay Look for Jo yuri she's going to be my wife in this booth now go!" Yena said while smilling. 

 

"ATTENTION EVERYONE" the girl in the marriage booth caught everyone attention. 

 

"Ms. Jo Yuri where are you?" Yuri was shock when she was called. 

 

"I am." She raised her hand and walks in the center. 

 

"You're wife is looking for you" Yuri's face is comfuse while their friends are laughing. 

But then Yena walks in the scenario. Everyone cheer and shouting. 

 

Yuri's cheeks start to reddening, how this girlfriend of her know how to be greasy. 

 

Their friends fall in line infront yuri like it was really a wedding. 

 

"Hold onto me" Yujin said and offer her arms to yuri and give the flower to yuri. Yuri laughs at her girlfriend bestfriend. 

 

They walk towards the booth, everyone's attention is on them. 

 

Yuri was infront of yena, She can see the grin in yena's face. 

 

"Choi dumb duck Yena. I'll giving you the blessing" The couple laughs at yujin's statement. 

 

Yena offer her arms to yuri, yuri accept it and she feel shy because everyone attention is in them and she feel happy at the same time. 

 

"You don't have to be nervous, It's not an actual wedding you know" Yena girlfriend and earn a pinch from her jjoyul. 

 

They do the actual process when there's a wedding. 

 

"And now you may kiss your bride" The girl said. Yuri is nervous because they are in public and she never know if yena will kiss her. 

 

Yena lean closer to yuri's face while smilling. Everyone is silent waiting for the next move. 

 

"I love you so much my jjoyuul~ I can't wait til I actually marry you" Yena said, she looks at yuri who is now closing her eyes. She laugh at her girlfriend reaction. 

 

She lean forward and kiss yuri..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

on her forehead.

 

——————————

 

LUCKILY I HAVE NO CLASS TODAY THATS WHY I ACTUALLY MADE AN UPDATE TODAY AND MAYBE TOMORROW or LATER AT MIDNIGHT😂😂

 

So what are your thoughts? 

I was thinking of something but i don't know how to get it in the scene coz my brain cells is a mess hahahah 

 

btw thankyouuuuu we reach 1k read 😭😭 I didn't expect this because i only do this coz i really love my superior ship and they giving me crazy ideas😂 

 

Who's your ultimate bias in izone??

= AHN YUJIN💕

 

 

 

I DONT KNOW BUT EVERYTIME YENA APPEARED ON PRODUCE 48 I ACTUALLY LAUGHING 😂 

 

PLUS YENA HAD HER FANBASE SINCE 2013 OUR @flawlessyena 😂 

 

THE CAPTAIN OF JEJEMONS 😂😂