Her Voice

U R

 

 

(Yena's POV) 

 

 

"I don't know, But i think they are trash compare to us" I heard from goeun's y mouth. I look at yuri and trying to comfort her before she stand up. 

 

"Just be yourself, I'm here to support you what ever result are. Do your best okay?" I cheer her up gladly she smile. They both move towars the front. 

 

"Ms. Kim chaewon you go first" 

 

"Hello! I'll be singing the same song that yunjin sang" Chaewon smile confidently. 

 

[[INSERT CHAEWON'S SOLO CAM ITNW]] *chaewon's voice is really driving me crazy hehe sorry can't help it*

 

Everyone was amuse from her angelic voice. 

 

"Omg I feel like i'm floating" Yujin said. 

 

"Yea I feel you bro!" I reply. 

 

"That's very amazing voice ms. kim, you surely has an angelic voice" Mr. Lee praise her. 

 

"Next Ms. Jo Yuri" As expected everyone eyes is on hers. She feel intense just by the stare of her classmates. 

 

"H-he-llo." Everyone laughs except her friends. 

 

"I'-ll be singi-ng Ene-rge-tic by Wa-nna On-e" Yuri said while stuttering. 

 

"GOOOOO MYYY JJOOOYYUUULLLLL!!" I shouted that caught the everyone's attention, her friends laugh at her. 

 

"Okay Ms. Choi you now may calm down" Mr. lee said

 

"Sorry i just carried away" I bow and looks at yuri. 

 

Yuri can't help but to smile to her dorky girlfriend, with that it help yuri to gain confident. 

 

I nodded to her while smiling.

"You can do it" I mumble to yuri. 

 

"Ms. Jo you may start" Yuri deeply enhales. 

 

[[INSERT YURI'S SOLO CAM ENERGETIC]] *In this performance yuri really caught my heart her highnote is just giving me reason to live hahah okay sorry again can't help to admire yuri*

 

"I'm feeling good, I wanna touch baby" her husky voice is an eargasm to my ears I can't help but to smile because of her voice. I can see that everyone is focusing to my girlfriend.

 

"eoseo naege wajwo tonight oh oh yeah" I drop my jaw when I hear her high note. 

Did I just not know that my girlfriend has this super talent.  I look at everyone , they are also jaw drop to my girlfriend voice. They look really shocked as well as me. She finish the song. 

 

I stand up and walks towards her and hug her. 

"You did a good job my jjoyuul" I whisper to her ears. I heard mr. lee cough. 

 

I smile at him and bow. "Sorry i just got carried away from my jjoyuuls voice" I go back to sit, i heard yuri chuckles. 

 

"You're so stupid duck" Yujin laughs at me. 

 

"Laugh all you want can't help. I didn't know that yuri has a great voice." I proudly said to yujin. 

 

"Yea I falling inlove with her voice" I glared at her as she said that. 

 

"Geeezz stop the glaring dumb duck hahah. I'm not going to steal your girlfriend. I only love her voice okay?" I snort and look back again to yuri. 

 

"Wow I was suprise Ms. Jo, I never knew you are so good at singing" Mr. Lee praised my girlfriend.

 

"I decided on who's going to represent our section to the singing competition" Mr. Lee said. 

 

Everyone is wondering. I pray to every god and my ancestor. 

 

"Please please please please Say chaewon and yuri" I close my eyes. 

 

"Yu....." Yu whaaaat! My eyes are still close and waiting for the next word. 

 

"Ms. Yuri and chaewon" I open my eyes and scream. 

 

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS" I scream and run towards yuri. 

 

"You're so hyper ms. choi, You better do your best in basketball." I nodded and bow.

 

"Okay guys please do your best and support each other. Goodluck!" after that our professor leave. 

 

"Congraaaats for the both of youuuu" I proudly greet them a congratulation. 

 

"I think Yuri is the reason why we have been choosen" Chaewon said while smiling. 

 

"Don't said that you also did a great job" yuri said and hug chaewon. 

 

"How about me? you wont hug me?" I pout. 

 

"Dont be silly choidumb." A big puppy interupt. 

 

"You did well my jjoyuul~" I pinch her cheeks. 

 

"Thankyou for believing in me and giving me confident" 

 

"Nah! It's nothing, You are jussst so greaaat." I smile at her. 

 

"Excuse me.." Someone walks in our room. 

 

"Who is Ahn Yujin, Honda Hitomi and Choi Yena?" We raise our hands. 

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"You must attend the training right now at the court" We nodded. 

 

"Okay thanks." Ahn yujin reply. 

 

"Hey, let's meet after the training" I said to yuri and she nodded. 

 

"Don't over use yourself okay?" I smile and pinch her cheeks.

 

"Yes maam. See you later! or maybe you can watch me training." she slightly hit me. 

 

"Dont be silly, You may not be able to focus if Im there" I pout. 

 

"Yea you're right, You beauty is just so distracting" I fake sigh, I saw her blush.

 

"ehem. stop with the cheesy talk. lets go yena" Ahn yujin said. 

 

"Bye Jjoyuul see you later" I kiss her cheeks that makes her blush even more. 

 

————————————

 

The trio Yujin,Hitomi and Yena was attending their training for the basketball. 

 

Chaeyeon and Nako are in the dance training.

 

While Yuri and Chaewon was at the cafeteria.

 

*CAFETERIA*

 

"Yuri, you know I was suprise at your voice. You have such a nice voice" Chaewon complimented the younger girl besides her.

 

"No, I think my performance earlier is not good, but you are so good too chaewon I love your angelic voice" Yuri smile at oldergirl.

 

"You really slay it yuri, as I so goeun face I wanted to laugh because she looks shock at the same time irittated when you hit your highnote." Chaewon laugh.

 

"But i think i don't deserv—" she was cut off when someone interupt her. 

 

"You don't really deserve it Jo loser." Yuri and chaewon look at the direction where the voice came from. 

 

Chaewon frown at the sight while yuri just lower her heads. 

 

"She deserve it, Just accept the fact that she's good than you." Chaewon roll her eyes that make goeun frown. 

 

"What did you just say?" Goeun angry tone make yuri jump. 

 

"I said that you are nothing compare to yuri" Chaewon emphasize every word she say. 

 

"You little " Goeun was about to hit chaewon when yuri stop her. 

 

"You can hit me instead. I'm sorry I really don't deserve it" Yuri beg goeun while chaewon was giving her a disbelief look. 

 

"Oh acting tough jo yuri. okay if that's what you want." Goeun pulls yuri's hair. Yuri yelp in pain but she endure it. Chaewon was shock the moment goeun pulls yuri's hair. 

 

"Yah! Stop it Goeun" Chaewon shout she was about to move forward when yunjin holds her both hand.

 

"Not so fast Kim Chaewon" Yunjin gave her a smirk. 

 

"Let go of me!!" Chaewon struggling. 

 

"You want it right? Here jo loser" Goeun pulls yuri's hair back and forth. Yuri was just crying enduring the pain that goeun giving her. Everyone in the cafeteria start to form a circle around them. 

 

Chaewon finds to let go of her hand and she immediately run towards goeun and yuri.

 

"Stop it you " Chaewon said while trying to let go of goeun hands onto yuri but her hair pulled back. 

 

"Ouch" Chaewon yelp as she realize that yunjin just pulls her hair. The four of them start to fight, None of the crowd are moving forward to stop them but they enjoying it. 

 

MEANWHILE

 

"CHOI YENA" Sihyun shouts that caught everyone attention. Yena has questioning look.

 

"YURI.. FOLLOW ME N O W" As soon as yena heard yuri's name she immediately run and follows sihyun as well as yujin and hitomi.

 

"You flirty . First you take yena from me and now the singing opportunity."Goeun said while she still pulling yuri's hair.

 

"I'm so-rry g-oeun. I w-ill b-ackout" Yuri said while crying. 

 

"Ofcourse you will. " Goeun was about to slaps yuri in the face. 

 

"DONT YOU DARE TO PUT YOUR Y HANDS TOWARDS MY GIRLFRIEND" Yena shout that gives everyone a goosebumps. Goeun was froze was well as yuri and as well as yunjin and chaewon. 

 

Yena immediately run towards yuri and goeun while yujin and hitomi is on chaewon, yunjins way. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" Yena burst out to goeun face. Goeun looks afraid. 

 

"I-i....." She can't speak. she froze when yena burst out. 

 

"Y-yena I'm f-in-e" Yuri said that makes yena frown. 

 

"NO YOU'RE NOT ING FINE." Yena curse. 

 

"DON'T YOU DARE TO COME NEAR YURI!" Yena emphasize to goeun, goeun looks terrified she immediately nods. 

 

"ALL OF YOU.." 

 

"Don't you ever come near yuri or lay your hands on her or hurt her." 

 

"I'll be the one who will make you pay" Yena glare at everyone and look back at goeun. 

 

"NEVER.COME.NEAR.YURI.OR ME. OR MY FRIENDS. You are more worst than i thought. I thought you've learned after the last incident." After that she come towards yuri which lying on the floor she carry her bridal style. 

 

'I never thought that yena would burst out like this.' Yiren thought to herself, somehow she realize something.

 

——————————

 

Yena put yuri down when they reach the empty classroom. 

 

"S-sorr-y" the younger girl spoke up. 

 

"You don't have to be sorry yuri ah~" yena's soft voice makes yuri cry. 

 

"It's not your fault okay? She's just envious of you having me and having the representative of our section" The older girl carries the younger girl hair to comfort her. 

 

"Al-so I'm sorry that you burst out in front of everyone" Yena hugs yuri and path her back.

 

"No they've gone too far. I don't want seeing you hurt by anybody else. I think my words mark to their brains" Yuri stops from crying and look at the figure she was hugging. 

 

"Thankyou yena ah, without you maybe I'll be at the hospital right now" Yuri burried her face to yena's neck and she hugs her tightly.

 

"It's my duty to protect you. No one will ever hurt you now" They smile to each other. 

 

"Yuriiiiii" Chaewon shout at the door of the classroom. The couple look at her direction. 

 

"Yes I'm fine chaewon. You are you fine? sorry if you involve to this" Yuri looks at chaewon with a sorry face. 

 

"No, I'm fine I able to fight back to yunjin." The other girl hugs her. Yena just smile at them. 

 

"Yah Choi yena here the first aid" Yujin enter the classroom and bring the first aid, Yena accept it and they start treating yuri and chaewon's wound. 

 

"I never thought your going to burst out like that." Yujin tease, Yena can't help but to roll her eyes towards her bestfriend. 

 

"Yuri is hurt and can't help to see her like this. Goeun should be thankful that I didn't hurt her physically. I still have the heart you know, but if she come yuri's way again, I wont think twice to hurt her" Yujin paths her bestfriend head. 

 

"Good! Keep it up." Yena shoo away yujin's hand. 

 

"Goeun is just so really annoying and irritating." Chaewon added. 

 

"Let's just forget it and we should focus on our teams okay?" Yena cheer them up. 

 

"I can't walk home with you today, We have to practice for our team" Yena said in a sad tone while facing yuri. 

 

"It's okay, I can go home by myself. Be careful on practicing okay?" Yuri reply with her girlfriend. 

 

"I will walk yuri home" Chaewon said that makes yena feel at ease. 

 

"Really? Thanks chaewooonniieee" Yena pinch chaewon cheeks and she earned an annoyed face from chaewon, Yuri was just laughing at them. 

 

"Chaewon take care of yuri okaaaaaay?" 

 

"Yea, but you will treat me sometimes." Yena nodded. 

 

"Lets go duck. We need to go practice" The taller girl said. 

 

"Call me if something happen okay? Bye jjoyuuul take care of yourself?" Then she moves forward to yuri's face. 

 

"I love you jjoyul~" She whisper to the younger girl which made her blush, Yena kiss the cheek of yuri. 

 

Yena and Yujin walks away. 

 

"You're really lucky you know" Chaewon speak all of a sudden. Yuri was giving her a confuse look. 

 

"Don't give me that face." the older girl chuckles. 

 

"I can see that dumb duck is deeply inlove with you" 

 

"I never see her being this protective ever since even if they are together with Yi—" chaewon paused when she realize she was about to say something. 

 

"Huh? Together with?" Yuri was confuse. 

 

"Nothing, Im just saying please don't hurt yena, I know she maybe a kid sometimes but she has a very good heart." Chaewon said. 

 

"I won't chaewon ah, she's so precious to me." Yuri smile at chaewon and the older girl smile back. 

 

'I can't bare to see yena being miserable again' Chaewon sigh as she remember how miserable yena's life when Yena and Yiren broke up. 

 

————————————

 

HEEEY!! ANOTHER CHAPTEEEER!! 

IM SORRY IF THIS IS SO DRY T.T huhuh. SO MAYBE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A FLASHBACK OF YENA AND YIREN WHAT DO YOU THINK??

 

SO TO MAKES THINGS CLEAR. YENA MET CHAEWON THROUGH YUJIN. 

 

what's your favorite song in the COLOR*IZ ALBUM? 

=Mine is "Beautiful Color" because i love chaewon's voice there like the song is made for her. 💕