Summer ‘10

Glow

Taehyung took a deep breath before he looked up at the love of his life. "Min Yoonji, I love you so much. You drive me crazy in the best way possible. You make me want to get up in the morning and actually live. You're my life, my light, my whole world... I need you to forever be in my life because I love you so much. You know, some people come into your life and they make such an incredible and amazing, beautiful and lasting impression on it... that's what you did, and I literally can not remember what my life was before you." Yoonji chuckled a bit as she wiped away at her tears. 

"I love you. I will love you until the day I die. I will still love you even in the afterlife, if there is such a thing. Min Yoonji, my beautiful, smart, amazing noona, will you please make me the happiest and the luckiest guy ever and marry me someday?" Yoonji cried and cupped the younger's face in her hands. "Yes." 

Taehyung blushed and blinked a couple times. "I'm sorry, what-" Yoonji smiled and laughed as she wiped her tears. She leaned down and whispered against his lips. "Yes, I will marry you, Kim Taehyung." She said before she kissed him passionately. Taehyung slowly climb back on top of her. "You said yes." Taehyung whispered. 

Yoonji smiled. "I love you, of course I said yes." "But what about what you said the other times?" Yoonji kissed him. "About us being too young and not having money? We have money, well I do-" 

"How much did you inherit?" Taehyung asked. "A lot, all four of us did. Turns out my parents had money! I had no clue.... but we are still too young, but being engaged doesn't mean we have to get married right away." 

Taehyung chuckled softly. "That's true." Taehyung opened the box and pulled the ring out. Yoonji placed her left hand in his. "Oh my god, Taehyung! It's beautiful!" 

Taehyung smiled brightly. "I knew you'd like it." "I love it, I love you! It's so beautiful." Taehyung smiled and kissed her after he slipped it onto her finger. Yoonji smiled and looked up at Taehyung. "I really do love you Kim Taehyung." Yoonji whispered. 

Taehyung smiled and kissed her cheek. "I know." Yoonji playfully smacked his chest and laughed as he kissed her. "Mmm... I'm gonna go wash my face since you made me cry you punk." Taehyung smiled and nodded as he laid back on the bed. He couldn't get rid of his smile. She finally accepted his proposal.

She walked back into the room and smiled as she climbed on top of him. Yoonji smiled and ran her fingers through his hair and giggled as he began to kiss on her neck. Yoonji moaned as Taehyung gave her a couple hickeys on her neck. Yoonji chuckled and gently pushed him away. “No, we should wait, Taehyungie.”

Taehyung pouted and nodded. He gasped, his eyes were wide open. “Baby, that’s so long from now!” Yoonji furrowed her eyebrows. “Oh... no no, I just meant like a couple days... I want to be able to enjoy it properly.” Yoonji said with a smirk. Taehyung smiled and kissed her a couple times before he laid down. Yoonji got up and turned the lights off.

Yoonji got back onto the bed and her side. She gently felt Taehyung’s face until she found his lips. She leaned in and kissed him. “I love you.” Yoonji whispered. Taehyung smiled. “I love you, too. Good night beautiful.” “Good night, Taehyungie.”

The next morning, Yoonji woke up and pouted as she felt something heavy on her backside. She tried to turn onto her back, but Taehyung groaned. Yoonji propped herself up on her elbows and looked down.

Taehyung was clinging onto her waist as his head laid on her . Yoonji giggled a bit before her door was opened. “Have you seen- ah well... I should of seen that one coming.” Junki said. Yoonji bit her bottom lip and quietly got out of his grasp. “Shh.. lets let him sleep.” Yoonji said before she pulled a pair of shorts on.

Taehyung pouted as he got up. He stood up and stretched as he shuffled towards the door. He went to brush his teeth before he walked downstairs. 

Everyone was sitting down for breakfast. “Look who finally got up! You two are gonna be late you know.” Jaehwa said. “Never go out the night before you have to go to school!” Taehyung nodded at his mother before he walked over to Yoonji and kissed the top of her head. “Good morning beautiful.” 

Jaehwa and Junki stared at Taehyung. Yoonji stood up and pulled him out of the room. “We should tell them. It’s just better if we tell them now since we have to live here for awhile.” Taehyung nodded. “I agree.” Yoonji took his hand and tried to walk back into the kitchen, but Taehyung pulled her back. “Taehyung-!” 

She was cut off by his soft, warm lips... which Yoonji really didn’t mind. She smiled against them before she pulled away. “Come on!”she grabbed his hand and held it as they rejoined their family. “Oppa, unnie... we have something to announce.” 

“You two are dating now? We kind of figured.” Junki said. “No hyung, it’s something more than that.” Taehyung said with a smile. Yoonji looked up and Taehyung and smiled. She held up her hand. “She finally said yes, mom!” Taehyung said excitedly. 

Jaehwa smiled. “Congratulations you two.” Junki looked at his wife then back at the couple. “I’m sorry, wait.... we’re okay with this?” Junki asked. Jaehwa lightly shoved him. “Yes, they aren’t married yet... and won’t be for a long time, correct?” 

Yoonji looked up at Taehyung. “I um, would like to get married as soon as we move out, but we can wait until you turn twenty.” Taehyung smiled and shook his head. “As soon as we move out, I can’t wait too long.” Yoonji smiled and kissed him passionately. Junki groaned. “Well.... congrats, we love you both. Now go to school.” Junki said before he walked out of the room. 

Yoonji giggled and bit her bottom lip as she looked up at her fiancé. “Taehyungie, I’m gonna go shower.” Taehyung nodded and sat down at the table. Yoonji rolled her eyes and chuckled. 

She walked over to him and whispered in his ear. “Hurry if you want to join me.” Taehyung blushed and stared at her as she walked away. “Do you want me to make you something?” Jaehwa asked him. 

Taehyung his lips as he thought about her undressing. “Taehyung?” Taehyung stood up. “No, I’m okay!” He said before he ran upstairs.