Summer ‘09

Glow

"You're drooling Taehyung." Seokjin said as he and Namjoon stood next to Taehyung. They were all at the lake. Yoonji was laying on her towel, sun bathing. She turned over on her stomach and giggled as she read a text she just received. 

 

She got up as she answered her phone as it started to ring. "No, I'm in the country. I'm visiting him. Oh my god, CL... yes, Junki is here as well... with his WIFE.....I mean I can see if you guys could come up for a little bit- oh, I'm sure he'll be okay with you staying." 

 

Taehyung walked over and sat next to her towel. Yoonji rolled her eyes and sat next to Taehyung. "I guess Park Jimin can come.... just keep him away from me. CL, CL... don't invite a ton of people, okay? Thank you! Love you too, see you Friday." Yoonji looked over at Taehyung after she hung up. "I get to meet your other best friend?" Taehyung asked. 

 

Yoonji nodded and handed Taehyung the sun screen. "Can you put this on my back, Taehyungie?" Taehyung blushed and watched as Yoonji laid on her stomach. 

 

Impure thoughts instantly flooded Taehyung's mind as he looked down at her body. Taehyung stood up and grabbed Seokjin. "He can do it for you noona!" Taehyung pushed the sunscreen into Seokjin's hands before he ran into the water with Namjoon. 

 

Yoonji giggled and looked up at Seokjin. "Well, are you gonna help your aunt or what?" Seokjin rolled his eyes and sat next to her. "You are not my aunt and I'm still older." Yoonji smirked and sat up. "You're having a party?" Seokjin asked. Yoonji nodded. "Plenty of cute boys for you oppa!" Yoonji said as she nudged Seokjin. He laughed and shrugged. "We'll see... how are you gonna get rid of my grandma, my mom, Junki-hyung and the babies?" 

 

Yoonji smiled. "I asked Junki-oppa when he picked me up." Seokjin nodded. "How was it by the way? How are you... since... everything?" Yoonji smiled and squeezed Seokjin's hand. "Good, I'm really good. Thank you for asking. Oh! Oppa, guess what!" "Hmm?" Yoonji smirked and held up her middle finger on her right hand. "Junki-oppa let me get tattoos."

 

 

"So... after tomorrow, Friday night, you and I, my mother, and the little ones... we have to go stay in town?" Junki nodded and sighed. "Babe, I told her she could throw a party. I trust Yoonji." Jaehwa scoffed and shook her head. "You should of called me and discussed it with me." 

 

Junki snapped. "I'm sorry! I just-! She's been through so much! She's changed, she barely talks to me anymore! Babe, I'm trying with her... I tell her not to do something and she goes and does it anyways! I can't- I can't do anything right with her..." Jaehwa sighed and sat down on her bed with her husband. "I'm sorry..." She said. 

 

Junki held her hand and sighed. "Me too... Why did you have kids with me? I'm a horrible parent..." Jaehwa shook her head and held his face in her hands. "No, no you're not baby... you're a great father, to all seven of them, even to this little one whose not with us yet... just next time one of them asks you for something like that, come talk to me, okay?" 

 

Junki nodded and kissed her before he stood up. "I um... I also let her get a couple tattoos..." Jaehwa smiled and shrugged. "She would of found a way to get them anyways, at least she told you. If you're okay with her having tattoos, That's all that matters." Junki sighed. "Well... she got Hoseok and his twin's birth date with two wings under it... I felt like I had to let her..." 

 

Jaehwa nodded. "But then she went and got a small bottle of whiskey and soju on her middle finger!" Jaehwa sighed. "I can guess who that was for." Junki sighed as well "Well... she um... she kinda got another one, on her hip... close to her...you know..." "What is it?" Jaehwa asked.

 

 

"What else did you get?" Seokjin asked. Yoonji blushed and stood up. "What? Is it embarrassing?" Yoonji groaned and blushed more. She turned to him and pulled her bikini down a bit to reveal a name in a really pretty cursive font, it was over her pelvic bone. 

 

"No. Oh my god, does he know?!" Yoonji pulled it back up and sat down. "No! I don't want him to!" Seokjin chuckled. "Were you drunk?" Yoonji shook her head. "No, I missed him... he was all I could think about the first few days I was there... so, I got his name." Seokjin shook his head. "Well... I think you should show him, right now." Yoonji blushed. "What? No! I-" "TAEHYUNG!" 

 

Yoonji glared at Seokjin as Taehyung walked over to them. He pushed his hair back as he took Seokjin's spot. Yoonji blushed and stared at his profile. "Oh..." Yoonji blushed more and gently grabbed his chin, turning his face to the side. "Your jawline..." Taehyung blushed and looked up at Seokjin who just shrugged.

 

"What about it noona?" Taehyung asked. Yoonji gently ran her pointer finger across it. "It's shaping nicely..." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Umm... thank you?" Yoonji sighed and stood up. "I got tattoos!" Taehyung's eyebrows shot up. "How-" "Junki-oppa let me!" She showed him the one for her mother and sister first, then the one for her dad. "They're nice-" "You haven't seen my favorite one yet!" 

 

Taehyung turn red as she stepped closer. Taehyung looked up at her then looked down as she pulled her bottoms down a bit. "Y-you... um..." Yoonji smiled and sat back down. "I was missing you... now I'll smile every time I see it when I'm missing you!" Taehyung smiled his big cute boxy smile. 

 

Yoonji giggled. "Cute! I kinda miss my braces." Taehyung rubbed the nape of his neck. "I get them off tomorrow." Yoonji smiled and nodded. "It'll feel weird and amazing at the same time." Taehyung nodded. "Um...noona?" Yoonji looked over at him. 

 

Taehyung was about to say something, but Namjoon walked over with a bucket of water and dumped it on Taehyung's head. Yoonji groaned loudly. "NAMJOON-OPPA!!!! YOU GOT MY PHONE WET!!!!" Yoonji got up and chased Namjoon into the water. Taehyung stood up and sighed before he and his brother joined them.