Summer ‘10

Glow

"Yoonji, are you getting a ride to school?" Yoonji shook her head at Jaehwa. "Okay good, today is Taehyung's first day, he'll need to know the way home. I'm sure he doesn't want-" 

Yoonji nodded. "I understand. I show him." Jaehwa smiled and thanked her before she left. Yoonji sighed and walked upstairs and knocked on Taehyung's door. "Taehyungie?" 

Yoonji sighed and opened his door. She gasped as Taehyung shut his laptop and covered himself with his hands. "Noona!" Yoonji giggled and bit her bottom lip as she walked over to Taehyung, stripping herself of her school uniform. 

She pulled back the covers before she hopped onto the bed in front of him. "Need some help?" Taehyung chuckled. "Um.. noona... what about Jimin-hyung?" Yoonji furrowed her eyebrows and ran her hands up Taehyung's thighs.

"Whose Jimin? You're my one and only, Taehyungie. You're the only man for me, you've always been." Taehyung blushed as Yoonji straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Noona-" "I think after we're finished here... we should run away together and get married." "Seriously?!" 

Yoonji giggled and nodded her head. "I love you, Taehyungie. Runaway with me and we can be together forever... or you could wake up right now." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and he heard someone shout his name then he felt a pillow hit him in the face. "What-" 

Yoonji laughed as she got on top of him and hit him repeatedly with the pillow. "Taehyungie get up!" Taehyung wrapped his arm around her waist and tossed her down onto the bed. 

Yoonji giggled as Taehyung pinned her down. "How dare you interrupt my beauty sleep?" Yoonji smiled at him before she softly giggled again.

Taehyung smiled as he looked down at her. Yoonji blushed and cleared . "Um... Taehyungie?" "Yes, noona?" Yoonji blushed more and looked at the ceiling. "You're poking-" Taehyung quickly got up and grabbed a pillow, he placed it over his crotch. 

Yoonji sat up and lightly giggled at Taehyung's flustered state. But Yoonji didn't know he was really blushing because of the way she looked. 

She was slightly leaning back on her hands. Some of her long hair hung over her shoulder. And her body- well I’m sure everyone at this point knows about how he feels about that.

Taehyung wanted to take a picture of her badly, but he was afraid to ask. Yoonji got up and pushed her hair back. "Hurry and get ready, Taehyungie! We're already late." Yoonji said as she got up and walked past him back to her room. 

Taehyung sighed and tossed his pillow back on his bed. "Being just her friend is going to be so hard..." Taehyung said to himself before he walked to the restroom. 

Yoonji changed into her uniform and pulled her hair up into two pigtails. She put on some light make-up before she grabbed her bag and walked downstairs to wait for Taehyung. 

Taehyung grunted as he struggled with his tie. He sighed and pulled it from around his neck before he ran downstairs. Yoonji was sitting on the counter as her phone charged. 

Taehyung walked up to her and sighed. "Noona, could you help me?" Yoonji looked up and smiled. "Cute, you don’t know how to tie a tie." 

Yoonji took his tie and placed it around his neck and began to fasten it for him. Taehyung blushed as he looked over her features. "So beautiful..." Taehyung whispered. 

Yoonji blushed and straightened out his shirt. "There." Taehyung smiled. "Thanks, noona! We should probably get going." Taehyung said before he helped her down.

Jimin watched as Taehyung and Yoonji walked up to the school grounds. They were laughing and talking. They looked too close for Jimin's comfort. Taehyung noticed Jimin waiting for them. He stopped and caught Yoonji's arm.

Yoonji looked up at him and smiled. "You okay?" Taehyung nodded. "I just wanted to say thank you again and to tell you that I had a lot of fun yesterday, noona. What you did for me... I just... thank you, for everything. Also, I'm really happy we didn't let that fight burn a hole between us, noona." Yoonji blushed before she smiled and gave Taehyung a hug. "Me too, Taehyungie. And you're welcome." 

Taehyung smiled and let go of her. They walked over to Jimin. "Hey baby."Jimin said as he hugged Yoonji. "Hi oppa, how was your weekend?" Yoonji asked as she looked up at her boyfriend. "It was good... but I really missed you baby." Jimin said as he leaned down and kissed her a couple times. 

Taehyung wanted to shove Jimin off of her and beat the out of him, but Taehyung had a plan. And so far, it was working in his favor. Yoonji blushed as she looked at Taehyung.

"Tae-" Taehyung smiled. "It's okay, noona! I don't mind. You're allowed to kiss your boyfriend. But, I'm gonna let you two have some alone time. I think I can find my way around." Taehyung said. 

Jimin eyed him suspiciously as he watched Taehyung leave. Yoonji furrowed her eyebrows a bit and pouted. Maybe Taehyung had really accepted that she was with Jimin and he moved on? 

"You okay baby?" Jimin asked. Yoonji smiled at him. "Yes! But I need to talk to you, so around two forty-five ask to use the restroom and meet me in the hallway behind our lockers. Okay?" Jimin nodded and cupped Yoonji's face in his hands before she could walk away. 

He kissed her a couple times. "I love you, Min Yoonji." Jimin whispered before the bell rang. Yoonji smiled and kissed him. "I'm late! I'll see you at lunch oppa!" Yoonji said as she scurried off to her class. Jimin sighed and watched her. 

"Hey man." Jungkook said as she walked up to Jimin. "Dude? Hello?" Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Kookie, she wouldn't say it back." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" 

"Yoonji! I said I love you and she didn't say it back." "Oh... .... do you think-?" Jimin clenched his jaw and shook his head. “I don't know, Kooks... but I'm pretty sure he's up to something. I feel like she's going to break up with me. She wants to talk later." Jungkook patted Jimin's back. "I wish I could help you man. But I doubt she's gonna break up with you." 

Jimin shook his head. "I don't know, Kookie... They have a past. I'm just some lucky idiot who's been pining after her for years." Jungkook sighed. "Hyung, she had plenty of times to break up with you and be with him. She chose you, hyung." Jimin sighed and nodded his head. "You're right... she chose me."