Summer ‘09

Glow

Taehyung stared out the window. “Come on... any second now...” Seokjin sighed. “They’ll be here soon. You haven’t seen her in a long time, have you?” 

 

Taehyung shook his head. “No... and we’ve barely been talking...” Seokjin sighed. “She’s sixteen, Tae, I’m sure she’s busy hanging out with friends and what not.” Taehyung nodded. “I don’t care about that now, I just wanna see her.” 

 

Taehyung smiled as he watched his mother pull up. He was about to run outside, but Seokjin stopped him. “Tae, try not to act like a thirteen year old around her. Okay?” Taehyung sighed. “But I am thirteen.” Seokjin laughed. “Exactly.” 

 

The boys both walked outside to greet their mother. “My boys!” She embraced them tightly. “Could you help me with them? I got the bags.” Taehyung and Seokjin walked to the back of the car and unbuckled their siblings. “Tae-Tae!” Taehyung chuckled and helped his two year old sister out of the car. “Hi Jisoo!” 

 

Seokjin looked over at Taehyung. “Take her inside to grandma then help mom with the rest of the bags, she shouldn’t be carrying anything heavy.” Taehyung nodded and ran his baby sister inside. He came back out, passing Seokjin who had their other baby sister in one hand and the big diaper bag in the other. 

 

Taehyung ran over and took his mother’s bags from her. “Where’s Junki-hyung?” “He’s at the airport picking up your aunt.” Taehyung groaned and scrunched his nose up. “She is not my aunt! She’s my future wife. You’ve known this since I was four.” Taehyung’s mother chuckled. “I know, I just wanted to tease you.” 

 

Taehyung ran his mother’s things up to her room. He walked back down and sat on the couch next to his mother. He smiled at her as he placed his hand on her stomach. “Hold on.” She felt her stomach then took Taehyung’s hand and placed it over where the baby was kicking. “Do you know the yet?” Taehyung asked.

 

Jaehwa shook her head. “I don’t think Junki wants to know either. We want to be surprised.” Taehyung nodded and moved his hand. He pushed his glasses up and sighed. “So... hows noona?” Jaehwa chuckled. “Taehyungie, why are you so obsessed with her?” 

 

Taehyung smiled and shrugged. “She’s the one mom, she’s always been the one.” Jaehwa smiled and ruffled Taehyung’s hair. “You’re only thirteen! My precious baby! Don’t say such things! I’m not ready!!!” Taehyung laughed as his mother attacked him with kisses, Jisoo ran in to help her mother. 

 

Seokjin smiled at his family as he walked in. “Shall I attack him with kisses as well, Jisooie?” Jisoo nodded and laughed. Jaehwa stood up and walked towards the kitchen. “Take over for me, Jin. I’m gonna call Junki and say hello to my mother, where is Miso?” 

 

Seokjin sat on the couch and gently put Taehyung into a headlock. “With grandma.” Taehyung struggled against Seokjin. “Hyung! Lemme go!!!” Jisoo laughed and jumped onto Seokjin. “Let my Tae-Tae-oppa go!!!”

 

 

“You guys excited?” Junki asked. “Yes!!!” Hoseok shouted. “Shut up Hobi. You’re too loud.” Yoonji said as she rolled her eyes. Namjoon turned around and smirked. “What’s wrong sis? Still -hurt about your crush being your nephew now?” Yoonji punched Namjoon’s arm. “I don’t have a crush on him and he’s not actually my nephew... it’s through marriage.” 

 

Junki sighed. “Namjoon, leave her alone.” “Okay, but she’s got make up on-“ Yoonji smacked Namjoon on the back of the head. “Woman wear make up for themselves, thank you very much! If he likes it, that’s on him. I don’t need his approval or anything-“ “Alright, alright. Geez.” Yoonji smirked and looked back down at her phone. 

 

Hoseok screamed with excitement as they pulled up to the farm house. Yoonji lightly popped him on the mouth, resulting in Hoseok punching her with his tiny fists. “Knock it off you two!” Junki yelled. Yoonji groaned. Hoseok stuck his tongue out at her. Junki got out and started to bring their things to their uncle’s house with Namjoon’s help. 

 

Yoonji unbuckled Hoseok and opened his door. She put her sunglasses on after she checked herself out in the rear view mirror. She applied a bit more lipgloss to her lips as the front door to Taehyung’s grandparent’s house opened. Yoonji kicked her flip flops off and slid her wedges on. 

 

She ed her shirt at the bottom and tied it to expose her stomach and the cute belly button ring she got. She also ed the first two buttons at the top. She ran her fingers through her long hair and nodded at herself in the mirror. By now Namjoon had joined Seokjin and Taehyung, they were all sitting on the porch watching Jisoo and Hoseok run around. Yoonji grabbed her purse and got out of the car. 

 

Taehyung’s attention was on her as soon as he heard the door open. Namjoon and Seokjin both also looked over at her. Taehyung’s jaw dropped. Seokjin and Namjoon both looked at him. Yoonji started to walk towards them. “I think I’m gonna faint.” Taehyung said as he watched her strut towards them, her hips swaying as she did. She was almost always in slow motion to Taehyung. 

 

Yoonji smiled and pushed her sunglasses up in her hair. “Hi Jin-oppa!” Seokjin got up and gave her a quick hug. “Unnie!!!!” Yoonji giggled and squatted down to give Jisoo a hug. Taehyung quickly tried to push his hair down and fix his glasses before Yoonji stood back up. 

 

Yoonji locked eyes with Taehyung. “Hi, Taehyungie.” Yoonji said with a smile. “H-Hi noo-oona, you.. uh...” Yoonji arched an eyebrow. Taehyung turned red. Seokjin and Namjoon stared at him. “Nice....s.” Namjoon and Seokjin started laughing. Yoonji rolled her eyes and walked past Taehyung. 

 

“SMOOTH!” Namjoon said as he laughed harder. “Nice s, really Tae?” Taehyung stared off into space, the color drained from his face. “Did I really say that?” “Unfortunately, Yes... when did she get her belly button pierced?” Seokjin asked Namjoon. Namjoon sighed. “While she was away.” 

 

Taehyung pouted. “I’m so stupid! Ugh! But did you guys see her ? It’s huge! And her s... her body looks amazing... AND HER FACE! Wow... I think I fell in love all over again...” “In love huh?” Namjoon asked as he nudged the younger. “No! I-I didn’t mean that.” Taehyung sighed and walked inside as Seokjin and Namjoon continued to laugh at him. 

 

He walked up to his room and was about to lay down, but he was met with Yoonji’s backside, already in her swimming suit. It was just a little plain black bikini, but it almost killed Taehyung. Yoonji turned around. Taehyung’s eyes immediately shifted down because she had not yet put the top on. 

 

“Don’t you ever knock, Taehyungie?” Taehyung continued to stare at her. Yoonji sighed and pulled the top on, it pushed her s up, it was almost like a sports bra. “Why- ummm...” Taehyung looked at her bags. “You’re staying in here with me?” Yoonji smiled and put her hand on her hip. “No, you’re staying at our place with the other boys. Your mom said that we are not to be alone together.” 

 

Taehyung pouted and watched as Yoonji bent over to get something from her bag. “...” Taehyung whispered. Yoonji slowly stood back up and looked at Taehyung. She giggled as she looked down. “I think your little friend wants to say hello, Taehyungie.” Taehyung blinked before he realized what she was talking about. 

 

He quickly covered his crotch. Yoonji slipped on her flip-flops on and grabbed her purse. She walked over to Taehyung and looked down at him a bit, she was still a couple inches taller. “You should join me at the lake... once you take care of your little friend.” Yoonji whispered into his ear before she gently brushed her hand against his crotch and left.

 

Taehyung quickly shut his door and pulled his clothes off. Yoonji giggled as she heard him moan her name. She bit her lip and smirked as she walked towards the stairs, placing her sunglasses on her face as she walked, she chuckled to herself. “This is going to be one hell of a summer.”