Summer ‘10

Glow

"Ohhh dammmmnnn, look at you little sis!!! Where are you going?" Taehyung heard Namjoon say from downstairs. "I'm just going out with CL-unnie." 

 

Taehyung got up and pulled a pair of pajama pants on before he walked downstairs. He walked into the living room and smiled at Namjoon.

 

"Look who just rolled out of bed! Holy , dude... are you sure you're only fourteen?" Namjoon asked Taehyung after they hugged. Taehyung chuckled. "Is hyung with you?" Namjoon nodded. "They're outside, he brought Yeotan with him. They're seeing how he is around the little ones."

 

Taehyung smiled. "So he can live here with me?!" Namjoon chuckled and nodded. Taehyung smiled brightly before he looked over at Yoonji who was just finishing up the last of her touch ups. "Noona-! Holy ." Taehyung said as he stared at her.

 

She had on a short, black long sleeved dress, black fishnets, and laced heels with a black lacy choker that had a little alien charm attached. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail with two strands of hair on the sides of her face. Yoonji looked over at him. "Yes?"

 

Taehyung's smile returned. "Tannie is gonna live with us!" Yoonji smiled and giggled. Yoonji looked over Taehyung's features. Taehyung blushed as she kept staring at him. "Noona, why are you smiling at me like that?" Taehyung asked.

 

Yoonji blushed a bit. "I um.. I lo-..." Taehyung blushed more. "You what, noona?" Taehyung asked as he walked over to her. 

 

Yoonji felt like she couldn't breathe, her cheeks were bright red and she was terrified. She whispered. "I love-" "Hyungie!!!!" Hoseok screamed as he ran inside, holding Yeotan out in front of him. 

 

Yoonji let out the breath of air she had been holding. Taehyung smiled at Hoseok. "I know!!! I'm excited too!!!" 

 

Jisoo ran in and ran straight into Taehyung's leg. Taehyung helped her up. "You okay Jisooie?" Jisoo reached up for her brother. "Oppaa!" 

 

Yoonji smiled as she watched him pick her up. "You like Yeotan, Jisooie?" Jisoo smiled and nodded. She hugged Taehyung's neck. There was a knock on the door. Taehyung walked over with Jisoo to answer it. "Hey guys." Taehyung said to Jungkook and CL. 

 

They walked inside. "Hey!" Yoonji said to them. "Have fun tonight noona." Taehyung said to Yoonji before he started to follow Hoseok outside. 

 

"Wait! Dude, did you want to go with us? I doubt Yoonji wants to be the third wheel." Jungkook said as he looked at Yoonji. Taehyung set Jisoo down and walked back over to them. "Noona?" Yoonji blushed. "Umm... Yeah, no! Taehyungie, I'm sorry! I should of invited you in the first place." 

 

CL's eyes widened a bit as she looked over at Yoonji. Taehyung chuckled softly and smiled. "It's okay, noona." Yoonji smiled back and cutely played with her ponytail. Yoonji bit her bottom lip in an attempt to hide her smiled as Taehyung looked at her. 

 

CL furrowed her eyebrows and gently elbowed Yoonji. Yoonji blushed and looked away from the younger. "I'm gonna go get dressed." Taehyung said before he ran upstairs. "We'll be in the car, Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted before he opened the door for the girls. 

 

Once they were in the car, CL turned around to the back and reached back to smack Yoonji on the arm. "What the was that?" Yoonji pouted. "What?" "You're acting weird, are you two a thing already?" Yoonji looked at Jungkook then at CL. "Babe, Yoonji has bottles of water in her fridge, can you go get me one?" Jungkook nodded before he left. 

 

"So-" "We aren't a thing... but I love him, unnie. Like, head-over-heels." CL sighed. "Maybe you just got caught up in a moment with him." Yoonji shook her head and smiled. "Unnie... it's always been him. I was just scared, I am scared... terrified..." 

 

CL watched as Jungkook and Taehyung walked out and to the car. They got in and Yoonji's eyes widened a bit. Taehyung had on a white shirt, the first button was undone, and a navy blue suit on with black dress shoes. He had on a black headband under his lengthy hair. CL and Yoonji both stared at him. 

 

Taehyung looked over at Yoonji who blushed and gave him a small smile. "Noona, you're going to dance with me right?" Yoonji smiled and nodded. "I'm not that much of a dancer though..." Taehyung chuckled softly. "We'll see."

 

 

Taehyung put his arm behind Yoonji as they sat at their table and waited for Jungkook to return with their drinks. 

 

CL tapped Yoonji's shoulder. "You're drooling." She said loud enough for Yoonji to hear. Yoonji blushed and tried to keep her eyes on the crowd. 

 

"Here!" Jungkook said as he set the drinks down. "How did you get alcohol?" Yoonji asked him. Jungkook smirked and flashed his fake ID for a moment. "But I'm sure if we had asked Taehyung to get them, he wouldn't even get carded." 

 

Taehyung laughed. "We can try it on the next round." He said before they all took a shot. Yoonji giggled as Taehyung's face scrunched up. "No. I don't like it." 

 

Jungkook slapped his keys into Taehyung's hand. "You're driving then!" Taehyung sighed. "Hyung, I can't-" Taehyung sat and watched as Jungkook took another shot and drank half his beer. His attention was pulled from Jungkook as Yoonji placed her hand on his thigh. "Unnie and I are gonna go dance." 

 

Taehyung nodded and watched them leave. Jungkook looked at the girls then at Taehyung. "How come you haven't made a move yet?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" Jungkook sighed. "Let me rephrase, how have you not made a move yet?" 

 

Taehyung kept his eyes on her as she swayed her hips. "They just broke up hyung. I'm not gonna do that to Jimin-hyung." "Taehyung, I know you don't care about him. I know what you said to him, why he punched you in the eye." 

 

Taehyung sighed and looked at the elder. "I'm waiting for her to come to me first. I mean.. she tried to get in my pants already... it was really really hard to say no..." Jungkook nodded. "Why wait? What if someone tries to get with her... like that guy whose grinding on her." 

 

Taehyung's eyes narrowed as he looked over. Jungkook got up and pushed some guy who was trying to dance with CL. Yoonji locked eyes with Taehyung and smirked a bit. Taehyung watched as she moved her hips to the beat. 

 

The song was slow and sensual, making Yoonji move her hips in a way that drove the younger crazy. Taehyung got up and walked over to her. He placed his hands on her hips as she slowly grind against him. 

 

 

"Okay, go up there and ask for like ten shots of tequila and I would liked another beer as well." Jungkook said to Taehyung. Jungkook and Yoonji watched as Taehyung walked up to the bar. CL stopped kissing on Jungkook's neck to watch him as well. 

 

Taehyung sighed and leaned on the bar as he waited. "Taehyung?" Taehyung turned around and smiled. "Seulgi! Hey, how have you been?" Taehyung asked her as he gave her a hug. "I'm good. Wow, you look amazing." Taehyung smiled and thanked her. 

 

"Who are you with, Taehyungie?" Taehyung smiled and gestured towards the table. "My noona and her friends. Oh, I had a lot of fun the other day." Seulgi smiled. "Me too! We should do it again sometime!" Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Definitely!" Taehyung said with a smile. "Who are you here with?" "My sister, of course." 

 

Taehyung thanked the bartender for the drinks. "She drags you everywhere huh?" Seulgi chuckled and nodded before she helped Taehyung bring his drinks over. Taehyung introduced her to Jungkook and CL while Yoonji glared at the girl. "And you know my noona already." Taehyung said. Yoonji gave her one of the fakest smiles CL had ever see Yoonji give.

 

 "Oh yeah, it's nice to see you again." Seulgi said. Yoonji nodded and looked at Taehyung who was looking at Seulgi with a smile on his face. "Hey, Seulgi, did you wanna dance?" Taehyung asked her. 

 

Yoonji clenched her jaw as she watched them walk out to the dance floor. Yoonji groaned and stood up. "Call me when you guys wanna leave. I need to be alone for a minute." Yoonji said before she walked outside. 

 

Yoonji sighed as she looked around for the car. "Why didn't I pay attention to where we parked?!" Yoonji blushed and pouted as she remembered why. "Hey pretty lady, you need some help?"