Summer ‘10

Glow

"Where did noona go?" Taehyung asked as he rejoined CL and Jungkook. "She went out to the car." CL said. Taehyung nodded before he headed towards the exit. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Yoonji asked. Jimin shrugged as he approached her. "Came to drink my sorrows away, I suppose. You look amazing by the way." Yoonji opened to say something, but Jimin shook his head. 

 

"Don't, please. Not tonight. You can tell me that it's him that you want some other day." "Jimin-oppa, I'm-" Jimin chuckled. "Yoonji, just stop. I knew what I was getting myself into, alright? If I'm going to blame anyone, I'm gonna have to blame myself for falling in love with you." Yoonji's eyes softened as she looked at the elder. 

 

Jimin got closer. "I just want to know.... why him? What is so ing special about him-" Yoonji shook her head. "You said you don't want to hear it tonight..." Jimin sighed and nodded. "Right.." Jimin walked past her and walked a couple cars down. "It's right here." Jimin said before he walked inside the club. 

 

Yoonji sighed and walked over to the car, unlocking it. She got in the back seat, but before she could lock the doors, the door opened. Taehyung got into the backseat. Yoonji looked at him before she looked out the window. "Why aren't you inside?" "I'm checking on your jealous ." Taehyung said with a smirk. 

 

Yoonji glared at him. "I am not-" Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah right.... I saw Jimin-hyung...". Yoonji sighed. "I feel sick." Taehyung nodded. "Because you lead him on? Tell me, did you learn that from someone or is it just a god-given talent? Because you're pretty good at it."

 

Yoonji stared at the younger boy. "Taehyung-" Taehyung shook his head. "I can't... I can't keep doing this to myself...to you... maybe you should talk to Jimin-hyung, work things out. He's a really good guy, noona..." 

 

Yoonji scooted closer and grabbed his face. "So are you. Why are you saying all of this?" Taehyung placed his hand on her thigh as he sighed. "No I'm not... You were happy with Jimin-hyung. I broke you guys up because I was being selfish. I never stepped back and thought that maybe I didn't love you in the way I thought I did for so many years. I didn't think about you, that maybe I guilted you into thinking you loved me that way." Taehyung sighed. "I'm sorry, noona.." 

 

Yoonji grabbed his arm as he tried to leave. "I love you." Taehyung stared at her. "Noona-" "I'm so sorry it has taken me this long to say it. But I love you, I am so in love with you, Taehyungie. I don't want Jimin-oppa, or anyone else... I want you." Taehyung placed his hand on her neck. "Noona, are you sure?" Yoonji nodded her head. 

 

Taehyung leaned in, Yoonji's heart felt like it was going to explode. Taehyung smirked against her lips before he chuckled. "You have horrible timing, noona." Yoonji opened her eyes and watched as the younger boy kissed her on the forehead. Taehyung looked at her before he got out of the car and walked back inside.

 

 

Yoonji sighed as she let her hair down and ran her fingers through it. She just wanted to get into bed and forgot the world ever existed. She got up and went into the restroom to wash her face and brushed her teeth. She then stripped herself of her clothes only leaving on her thong. 

 

She pulled one of Taehyung's shirts out of her dresser that she had stolen, and put it on. "I was wondering where that shirt went to." Taehyung said as he leaned in the door way. Yoonji blushed a bit and started to take it off. Taehyung walked over and stopped her. "Noona, you can keep it..." Yoonji nodded and thanked him.

 

"What do you want, Taehyung?" Yoonji asked in a whisper. Taehyung sighed and sat on her bed. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" Yoonji sighed. "Do you really think that that's a good idea?" Taehyung patted the bed. Yoonji walked over and crossed her arms over her chest. "Aren't you going to change first?" 

 

Taehyung sighed. "But I actually look good right now." Yoonji laughed. "And you don't the other times?" Taehyung shrugged. Yoonji smiled and rolled her eyes. "You've always been hot, Taehyung." Taehyung blushed. "Even-" "Yes, even then.” Yoonji blushed a bit “Y-You're the most attractive man I've ever seen in my life... so..." 

 

Taehyung blushed and sat up. "Noona, you're just-" "Saying this because I'm biased? Probably, but it's still the true. So, go change." Taehyung got up quickly got ready for bed. Yoonji sighed as he walked back in. "No shirt? Really?" Taehyung got back onto the bed. "It's hot." Yoonji rolled her eyes and laid next to him. They were quiet for a while, both just staring at the ceiling. 

 

Taehyung looked over at her and blushed. "Noona?" Yoonji turned her head and looked at him. "Yes?" Taehyung sighed. "I'm sorry." Yoonji shrugged and looked back up at the ceiling. 

 

"Why did you say it was bad timing?" She asked. Taehyung sighed. "Seulgi had asked me out.... while we were dancing." "If you two are dating, why are you laying next to me on my bed?" Taehyung looked at her and smiled. 

 

"Wow, you must not know me at all, noona." Taehyung said as he stared at get on top of her. Yoonji blushed and looked up at the younger. "What-" Taehyung smiled. "Min Yoonji, you're the love of my life. It's always been you, no one else. No girl ever stood a chance. I have loved you since I was four years old. And You're still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." 

 

Yoonji blushed more. "But what about the stuff you said about Jimin-oppa?" Taehyung sighed and played with her bottom lip. "I heard what he said to you.. I feel guilty about breaking you two up." 

 

Yoonji pulled Taehyung closer. "Isn't it better that I broke up with him? For him? Before I realized my true feelings? Plus when I was with him I could only think of you... when I closed my eyes... it was you and I would feel guilty and not want him to be around me." 

 

Taehyung smiled. "Your true feelings?" Yoonji giggled and nodded. "Yes... I am so in love with you, Kim Taehyung, you're my best friend and the love of my life." Taehyung smiled and leaned down, he slowly kissed her. 

 

Yoonji instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she kissed him back. They smiled against each other's lips. Yoonji giggled before she kissed him. 

 

They had bed laying on the bed making out for what seemed like hours before Taehyung pulled away and reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Yoonji sat up and watched as Taehyung got down on one knee next to the bed. "Taehyung-"