Summer ‘10. The First Week Of School.

Glow

"My baby!" Jaehwa exclaimed as she embraced Taehyung tightly. "Look at you! You've become such a handsome young man... Are those muscles?" His mother asked as she felt his arms. Taehyung laughed and shut the door behind him. 

 

"Kim Taehyung! You did not do all this for Yoonji did you?" Taehyung blushed and opened his mouth to speak. "Mom-!" Jaehwa sighed and walked upstairs to show Taehyung to his room. "I know your rooms are right next to each other's... I'm sorry, but your uncle refused to switch.” 

 

Taehyung laughed and nodded. "It's okay mom, I have headphones. I know about Jimin-hyung." Jaehwa sighed and rubbed Taehyung's cheek. "I'm sorry baby." Taehyung smiled and kissed his mother's cheek. "It's fine mom... I'm sure someone else will come along." Jaehwa raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Mhm. Sure! Anyways, We have to take your uncle to his taekwondo lesson, then your sister to ballet. I'll leave money for you and Yoonji to order pizza." Taehyung walked into his room. "Where is noona by the way?" Taehyung asked as he set one of his bags on his bed. "She should be home soon. You could text her." 

 

Taehyung shook his head. "No, its fine. I think I'm gonna unpack the go for a run." Jaehwa smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'm happy to have you home." Taehyung smiled and waved to his mother as she walked back downstairs.

 

 

"I can not wait to get out of this uniform!" CL said as she and Yoonji walked inside Yoonji's house. "I guess we can go change then find a movie to watch, maybe order some food." CL nodded. "Okay, well you go ahead and change first, I'll order the food for us." CL said. 

 

Yoonji smiled and nodded before she ran upstairs. CL was looking through the movies when Taehyung walked back inside from his run. He pulled his shirt off and threw it down the basement before he walked into the kitchen. 

 

CL picked a movie and put in it then walked into the kitchen. She blushed as she watched Taehyung down a glass of water. "T-Taehyung?" Taehyung looked over at CL and furrowed his eyebrows. CL stared at his chest as he continued to breath heavily. "Who are you... wait... Oh! you must be my noona's friend." 

 

CL nodded. "I didn't get to meet you at the party, I'm sorry about that." Taehyung said as he extended his hand. CL shook it and smiled. "It's fine...you...you are definitely not at all how I pictured you'd look." Taehyung chuckled a bit. "Is that a good thing?" CL quickly nodded her head. "Oh yes, definitely. You're so hot, omg..." 

 

"Whose hot, unnie?" Yoonji asked as she walked into the kitchen. Yoonji locked eyes with Taehyung before she looked him over. Taehyung felt like the wind was knocked out of him as he stared at Yoonji. 

 

Her long black hair was down, she had on a black crop top and black sweatpants that hung low and showed the straps of her thong. She looked even curvier then the last time he saw her. 

 

CL looked between the two. "Okay.. so...I'm gonna go change, you two figure out what we're gonna eat, okay? Okay." CL ran upstairs to Yoonji's room. "Hi noona." Taehyung said. Yoonji blushed a bit. "Hi Taehyungie... you...um...uh..." Taehyung smirked a bit before he arched one of his eyebrows. 

 

Yoonji cleared and looked up from his abs. "You look good. You look older....more mature I mean." Taehyung smiled. "Thanks, noona. You look good too." Yoonji blushed and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Thank you. How was your summer? And your dad?" 

 

Taehyung turned around to put his glass into the dishwasher. Yoonji bit her lip as she looked at his backside. "It was good. My dad is...my dad. He’s happy that I decided to work out and not look like a 'scrawny nerd' anymore." Taehyung turned back around. 

 

Yoonji quickly looked up at him and let go of her bottom lip. "I'm sorry, but your dad kinda seems like an ." Taehyung shrugged. "He means well... but yes, he can be one at times." Taehyung walked over to Yoonji. "It's nice to see you, noona. I'm happy we'll be around each other more often. We're still friends right?" Yoonji smiled and nodded. "Of course, Taehyungie." 

 

Taehyung smiled. He walked past her and over to the stairs. CL walked back down and stood next to Yoonji. "I'm gonna go shower." Taehyung said before he ran upstairs. "Wait! Taehyung, what did you want to eat?" Yoonji asked. "I'll get whatever you get, noona!" Taehyung yelled. 

 

Yoonji and CL walked into the living room and sat on the couch. CL grabbed the remote while Yoonji ordered their food. "It'll be here in thirty minutes or so." Yoonji said as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. CL played the movie before she looked over at Yoonji and lightly shoved her. 

 

"What?" Yoonji asked slightly annoyed. "Why didn't you tell me how ing hot he was?" Yoonji blushed. "I- he- he didn't look like that before!" CL sighed. "I don't know how you're gonna survive." Yoonji rolled her eyes. "I love Jimin." CL scoffed. "You so still have feelings for Taehyung though. Isn't he your soulmate?" 

 

Yoonji nodded. "Yes, my mother said so. But, she said that it could just be platonic." CL sighed. "Mhm, sure." Yoonji glared at her. "I love Jimin. I am with Jimin. Jimin is good to me." CL put her hands up defensively. "Still... he's hot as and you have a past with him...a huge past." Yoonji lightly shoved her. "Shut up!" 

 

Yoonji sighed. She looked at CL and smiled, she giggled a bit. "He is really ing hot..." Taehyung walked around the corner with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Noona?" Yoonji looked over at him and blushed. "Y-Yes?" Taehyung sighed. "I don't know how to turn on the shower." 

 

Yoonji walked upstairs to the bathroom and waited for Taehyung. "You have to pull this one first before you can pull the one to switch to the shower." Yoonji said as she pointed to the right levers. "Thanks, noona!" Taehyung said with his boxy smile. Yoonji smiled back at him and nodded. Taehyung pushed his hair back and his lips. "Noona?" 

 

Yoonji blushed and jumped a bit. "I-I wasn't-! I was...I was just spacing out..." Taehyung bit his bottom lip before he chuckled. "Okay, noona." Taehyung laughed. "I didn't think you were-" "Have a nice shower!" Yoonji quickly left and ran back downstairs and sat down on the couch. "You okay?" CL asked. 

 

Yoonji pouted and shook her head. She covered her face. "He...I... I feel like he does certain things to try and seduce me, but I'm just being paranoid..." CL chuckled. "I'd say." Yoonji shook her head. "Can I live with you?" 

 

CL sighed. "Yoonji, he's just another pretty boy. You had-" "Have. I never stopped loving him. I don't think I will...I love Jimin-oppa as well...Just...Taehyung manages to make everything imperfectly perfect." 

 

CL nodded. "Maybe you should talk to Jimin." Yoonji sighed as Taehyung walked back downstairs in gray sweat pants. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. 

 

Their eyes met as they both caught each other staring. Taehyung smiled at her before he turned his back to her to get a glass. Yoonji sighed. "I think you're right, unnie. I need to talk to Jimin-oppa."